Season 5 Syd & Vaughn

Aliasfan13 said:
hahaha I wonder who's gonna be the minister! That'd be funny if it were Marshall haha
[post="1313830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

mission_possible said:
No, they should have Weiss being that he's an exalted minister of the Internet Church of Mammals and all... I loved that scene!
[post="1320083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was thinking the exact same thing too. I mean, he married Marshall & Carrie, so why not Syd & Vaughn?

AOL promo rocks!
For those of you who haven't seen it yet...
even though we are in spoilers, I won't say anything but ...
"WATER"...
S/V chemistry is definitely not gone. They look kind of hot, actually.
I daresay things between them have matured to a whole new level. I can't believe I have to tape this one and watch it when I get back. Ugh. Anyway, S/V forever!

spydancer said:
AOL promo rocks! 
For those of you who haven't seen it yet...
even though we are in spoilers, I won't say anything but ...
"WATER"...
S/V chemistry is definitely not gone.  They look kind of hot, actually.
I daresay things between them have matured to a whole new level.  It looks like they have been saving the best S/V scenes for last this year.  I can't believe I have to tape this one and watch it when I get back.  Ugh.  Anyway, S/V forever!
[post="1339614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I believe the chemistry is still there, it just hasnt been taken advantage of this season. In order for there for be worry about each other, it has to be written into the script, which it hasnt been. it seems like this season theres been nothing, and then every 5 episodes or so theyll write up a big S/V episode with lots of shipper moments to make up for it, which i dont think is the way to go about things.
That said, there is a proposal next week, so that makes me forgive the writers completely. Id een send flowers, if there wasnt that living the other side of the world issue!!

She better say yes. I Swear. To. God.

The proposal looks soooo cute! I'd known about it for a few weeks, but I couldn't say anything to my mom becuase she hates spoilers. But then, they show Vaughn with the box! I nearly died! It was great....

I think I might weep with happiness........

She says yes I read it in USA Today awhile back. and I agree with you Kelly V they havent' pu them in a situation forone to freak out about the other one. but they do have amazing chemistry. I cna't stop watching the AOL clip I cna't wait to see it on tv. and spydancer that sucks you can't see it in real time.

ohh!!!
i really wanna see it now! i'm in uk and we're only up to echoes tonight. but then, i've got all of it to look forward to! bring on the alias!! :woot:

he should really charge after marrying Syd & Vaughn (that is, if he does, which would be really funny and a total S3 reference that only the fans would get - something extra for those of us who paid attention).

<edit>
i saw it. i LOVE that clip! lmao. all the rough talk made me laugh. and being on coms was even worse. anyone who hasn't seen it should go watch it now!
</edit>

I don't have AOL and I can see it it just takes 4ever to load. I want SV to be married in a church by a real priest. Sorry Weiss

I hope they get married in a church as well. I'm not sure though, let's just hope they BOTH can make it through the season finale. I think they did real well with the S/V stuff in the last episode. I was so excited when he pulle out the ring. All I can Say is Syd and Vaughn forever! and hope it works out in the end :thinking:

I read some where tht something big (not good big) is so supost 2 happen between the 2. I can't wait till they get married. i wus so happy when he showed her the ring. lol he must have been carrying the ring everywhere he went. I'm Micheal Vaughn and I'm goin 2 go try and save the world but I hve 2 bring an engament ring with me (how sweet is tht)!!!!

When I watched taht part I almost died. I jumped up omto teh arm of my couch and broke it (not tht badly though) Awesome Part of the episode! :D

I don't think whatever this big thing is will make them spilt. they have been through too much to give up on each other. It will be a rocky as it always is but I think they will be fine. the proposal was freakin awesome! I need to find me a Vaughn. and the club scene was great!

I loved them in the bar it was great!!! I hope we get a love scene for them because of the proposal but it probably won't happen int he finale. maybe in the premiere.

Back