Tabletop RPGs?

Karetyr

Cadet
Anyone here play tabletop RPGs? If so, I'm getting ready to publish one, and I'd love for people to start enjoying it now:

http://www.manatrance.com

Check out the Downloads section!

----

And besides Eiridia, does anyone play anything else regularly? I'm partial to Rifts myself, mostly because of the setting....

I play tabletop on a bi-weekly basis. Mostly White Wolf games, but occasionally other things. I also have a game of my own in the works, but it's not nearly as far along as yours is. I'll definitely check yours out.

I downloaded your pdf, and you really have alot of nice content in there. I'm really impressed that you've kept that project going for a decade. Out of curiousity how long is the full core book? In other words, how much of a sample is the download?

That download is the entire book, minus a table of contents, index, and all the art.

I'm thinking of writing, or getting someone to write, examples and short story pieces for it to flesh it out a bit.

As far as being the entire book, I'd say all you are really lacking is perhaps a bit more flushing out of the settings (a few of those were exceptionally short), and as you said some writing exerpts for it. But I'm a sucker for settings and intricate descriptions, I know many people aren't. Functionally, your book feels very complete.

Congrats on making it that far into your project, my own RPG is still lingering somewhere far short of completion. I find it very difficult to just get. things. done. Beginnings and middles I'm great at. Finishing? Not so much.

Back