The OC in Australia

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
ok so I know that people in AmericaLand are all like WAY ahead of us
so:
The OC's on tonight and in the last episode, Ryan got Marissa back from Chino because she ran away because Luke was sleeping with her mom
and nanny cohen came to visit california

So I just thought of creating this thread
beacuse then i guess we can all relate to what we're talking about
and not be going 'what the hell?' when we read stuff that's happening in like next season or something

so um yeah...

omg omg omg.. juju! you never told me about this thread! its been like.. 3 whole days and you didnt mention anything.. i would've been here 3 whole days ago if you had told me! *shakes head* :P

yeah well. uhhh i forgot?
sorry

but it's not doing that well.

as if people who watch alias in australia don't watch the oc

*shakes head*

but thank you cai for at least checking it out!

Ah well... It doesn't matter if it's not doing so well... It can be just the two of us hiding out here! :lol:

Sooo...

I'm eating these cool twix biscuit thingies at the moment... They look like bits of dog food... But ooh, they're soooo good... *drool* 🤤 Not that they have anything to do with the OC... But I have to have *something* to do while I wait for the finale on Tuesday... Can't wait! :smiley:

joins both cai and ed in screaming
DIE MARISSA DIE!
cai you showed me that awesome thing
on my email
well? what are you waiting for?
POST IT HERE!

^ Hrrm... that would be a good thing to do... Let me just find it again...

As quoted from Ninemsn

Mischa Barton has hinted she may leave the hit TV drama The O.C., after claiming her heart belongs to film. The brunette actress, who plays troubled teen Marissa Cooper in the Fox show, has a large filmography for her 18 years, including appearances in The Sixth Sense, Lawn Dogs and Notting Hill. While loving her role in The O.C., which is now in its second season, Mischa is unsure she should continue to play Marissa for years. The actress explains, "I'm going back to film. It could go against me to be in a long-running show."

:groupwave:

Omg, how good was the OC tonight?!?! Seth and Summer are all good now!!! ^_^ And the Julie/Hayley catfight :lol: Loved it! Best part of the whole episode..!!! Finaleeeeeeeeeee tomorrow.. *hops up and down* I'm excited!!!!

i KNOW!
in the adds i was cracking up so bad!
she slaps her!
that was so funny

and I HATE CALEB!
he's an old PRUNE!

AND SETH AND SUMMER
OMG!
I AM SO HAPPY!

AND I HATE MARISSA!!

*goes all hypo once again*

I only just realised how *UP HERSELF* Marissa really during yesterday's episode... How she got pissed at Ryan at the end of the episode! Duude! What about Theresa?! And she and Ryan weren't even together then! <_< Grr... She's so annoying.

And Seth and Summer! :love:

finale toniiiiight!

including appearances in The Sixth Sense, Lawn Dogs and Notting Hill.

Ok call me clueless, but she was in those films?! :blink: How could I not notice? :thinking:

And cool! Theres an actual OC thread (for Australians!)!

Im sad that I missed the second last eppy of the OC yesterday. I blame it on work! :angry:

^ Hi Jen! :hi: I've never seen any of those movies... But Notting Hill is going to be on 9:15pm Saturday on Channel 7, or at least I think it is... So if I can be bothered watching, which I probably wont, I'll look out for her :P

And the OC finale last night! It was sad... :( Not as sad as I expected it to be... Maybe it was because I already knew what was gonna happen? :thinking: But still... Seeing Seth sail to Tahiti was sad :cry: And Kirsten crying?! *sniff* I was glad to see Ryan leaving Marissa to go with Theresa back to Chino though! ^_^

Cai said:
^ Hi Jen! :hi: I've never seen any of those movies... But Notting Hill is going to be on 9:15pm Saturday on Channel 7, or at least I think it is... So if I can be bothered watching, which I probably wont, I'll look out for her :P

And the OC finale last night! It was sad... :( Not as sad as I expected it to be... Maybe it was because I already knew what was gonna happen? :thinking: But still... Seeing Seth sail to Tahiti was sad :cry: And Kirsten crying?! *sniff* I was glad to see Ryan leaving Marissa to go with Theresa back to Chino though! ^_^
[post="1080823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aw, dude, theres nothing really wrong with Marisa! Besides the whinyness, shes actually quite ok.

Sigh. I knew what was going to happen on the last eppy (thanks to my idiot bf) but i never thought it would be so sad. :cry:

I actually expected the finale to be sadder. Maybe, as Jen said, becuase i already knew what happened, it didnt hit me as hard.
I agree im glad Ryan left Marissa for Theresa. i didnt want him to leave, but anything to put Marissa in her place im perfectly happy with!! And when she was drinking at the end? I pretty much threw a white pages at the television screen and left the building. But only because i severely dislike her.
Other than that, the finale was good
p.s. LURVE Kirsten. LUREVE Sandy. LURVE them together.

^ Me tooooo! Friends suck sometimes... <_< .. :lol:

And I love Kirsten and Sandy together too! They are the nicest and coolest parents in the whole entire WORLD! Seth is so lucky... :P Like how they're willing to just 'adopt' people into their families in the blink of an eye... Like Ryan and Theresa!! And Sandy's funny... Like at first I didn't like him.. No reason really, just because of his caterpillar-like eyebrows, but now I like him, and his eyebrows amuse me :lol:

I kinda miss the OC... But there's that special thingie tomorrow night, I think it is? Hopefully I remember to watch... :smiley:

i think the finale had so much more room for sadness
but the hallelujah song was good

meh i don't mind too much with no oc
but alias!
*whines*

Back