The OC in Australia

well it is true :lol:
and omg... why is seth smoking pot??? cause i didn't see the beginning of that ep last week...but it was funny watching him watch the blue screen :lol: sorry...i'll stop now

So knew the Ryan/Sadie thing would happen!
How HOT is VOlchok btw!!

I'm sorta over The OC though, its just the same stories over again! Ryan and Marissa break up, hook up with people who then leave and then get back together, which is Seth and Summers cue to break up!
I dunno, Ive missed 3 eps this season, something I would never have done before!

i know who dies. one of my friends just mentioned it when we were on the topic of the OC and ruined it for me. anyway, the OC is not as good as it once was...and especially with this death, i think it spells the peak, which once reached, the show will plummet, just like Alias at the end of its third season.

Agreed!
Ch 10 ads completely ruin suspense!
I already knew and when I saw one, I have told every one of my OC addicted friends to avoid em!
just like Alias at the end of its third season
I think I'm the only person who actually liked S3 and 4
Altho I do agree, the OC is goin down!

^ i liked s3 too, just didn't like s4 or s5 of alias, but i guess most shows are better in their first few seasons and after that, it's much harder to keep the storyline interesting.

i didn't watch the last half of the season.... it just didn't interest me any more. but i knew who was going to die from nelson on sunrise, plus i knew that she was going to leave anyway

i didn't like s3 that much and they kind went down hill from there, but they were still good, you know what i mean?

Well this thread died, but I can;t believe that we are getting Season 4 about the same time as America, channel 10, knows what's good for them!!!! :D

Yeah, It looks good, but I'm not really that excited... :confused:

ok, i kind of have to confess that i have kinda got rehooked on this new season of the OC, and i have to say that i am in love with pancakes, Summer's rabbit :smiley: he is just so adorable

Back