~The Orlando Obsession Society~

Hello All!
Now, I know we already have several Orlando Bloom topics blooming (I know...bad joke) at the moment, but I thought it would be grand if we
all united under one big happy Orlando Bloom Obsession Society!

Whether it's Legolas that leaves your heart a-flutter, roguish Joe Byrne, Lover-not-fighter Paris, Sex-c Will Turner, or any other of Orli's aliases, this is the place to be. Each of you will receive a special member number should you request it! (Hurrah!)

Especially during the long Alias drought
we are currently suffering through, let this be one of many places of refuge (and continuous worshipping) of our beloved Orlando

Our Official Logo: Any member of the O.O.S can proudly present this picture…as a type of online membership card if you will. It’s our logo of love!
post-27-1085407872.jpg
....and we also have this button made by Padme
OOS.jpg

Official Orlando Emotions:
:love::love::run::flowers::thud::throb:

O.O.S Member List: :D
#1: rachievaughn
#2: OasisSparrow
#3: Rambaldi_Follower
#4: Sophie
#5: Dita
#6: obsessetion
#7: ILoveVaughn627
#8: *Agent Legolas*
#9: jEn Jr.
#10: crazy_4_alias
#11: AlexBristow03
#12: Spy_girl21
#13: Padme912 ⭐ (the star is for the super swank button! :P )
#14: kick_ass
#15: Meagan
#16: Caro
#17: Alias_Addict47
#18: allaliasallthetime
#19: Paris_Will_Legolas_ORLI
#20: Sarklover1
#21: MargoSark
#22: AgentBlueEyes

:D Happy Obsessing! :D

PS: Please note no expression of hate for Kate Bosworth simply on the grounds of her dating or having dated Orlando is accepted here. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but this is not a place to critize her because of jealously etc. Hopefully all of you who have joined or wish to will respect their relationship. mwah!

Xoxoxo
Rachie

There's absolutely no point to this thread. There's already an Orlando Bloom thread and Alias has nothing to do with him.
Why not just go to an Orlando Bloom message board site, there's enough as it is anyways

~~Spongy!

ok, geez, i was just trying to have some fun. if everyone feels the same way you do, i will simply get it deleted. However, until then don't get so nasty about something as harmless as this.

:smiley: you certainly can, OasisSparrow, you are Orlando Obsession Society Member#2
:D hurrah! oh by the way, i agree with your sig! :( spydaddy, shame on u!)

one of orli's upcoming films is elizabethtown with kristen dunst. the screen plays' been written by cameron crowe i think, but, i wanna know, what do u guys think about orli+kristen as a onscreen couple? personally im a bit <_< , i can't really picture it....

yay! of course! Rambaldi_Follower you are Orlando Obsession Society Member#3!
love your av btw! ^_^

hey, i live in oz so i've already seen it, but have u guys had ned kelly released in america yet? if so, what did u all think of it?

yer, its avaliable for dvd over here, but i havent bought it yet...
i just find the ending so depressing....,not like it was a surprise for
me...kinda knew the ending considering its based on the true story and all
lol. god, i love bloom in it though, lol, he's such a man-*h**e, cracks me
up everytime.... ^_^

awesome Sophie, your're our 4th member! :smiley: omg...until i get season three alias on dvd, orli is going to be one of the main things that is going to keep me going all summer...but he hasn't really got any films coming out soon now that troy has been released...he's got heaps of filming but there aren't any orli summer releases....
does any1 know when kingdom of heaven is sceduled to releasE? or michael vartans 'monster in law' for that matter....

Finally, a thread dedicated to my future husband, Orlando Bloom.

Count me in! The man is just so 🤤 :thud: 🤤 Did anyone see him in Troy?? I mean, yeah, he was a coward, but who cared?? He was gorgeous. I'd leave Sparta to be with him anyday. ;)

:eek:ldhi: hey dita! your member #5!
and hey, guys, we can share :smiley: no infighting ya hear!!! :P
lol...i'm a hypocrit though, i warn all my friends at uni to keep away or die...
hehe, yer, in troy he was a coward...but i agree with what helen said...who wants a man who can kill? i'd rather one who loved :smiley:
:love: awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sophie said:
No he's not yours Dita, he's mine !!
Heh, heh. Well, my rogue army of assassins disagree with you, Sophie.

:Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r:
:Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch:
🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
:beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret:

:lol: Just kidding...a little.

And, thanks, for letting me join, rachievaughn!! Great idea. :smiley:

yay! two new members! obsessetion you are member#6, and ILoveVaughn627 you are member #7
:groupwave: yaay!
yer, his hair was a bit crazy in troy...thing is,..first time i saw it i was a bit meh, but now i love it...more than his hair in pirates...lol....

Dita said:
Sophie said:
No he's not yours Dita, he's mine !!
Heh, heh. Well, my rogue army of assassins disagree with you, Sophie.

:Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r:
:Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch: :Patch:
🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
:beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret: :beret:

:lol: Just kidding...a little.

And, thanks, for letting me join, rachievaughn!! Great idea. :smiley:
You wanna fight ? :rolleyes:

Back