Tomboy Clique

There aren't any skate parks near were I live, they're like 45 mins away, but I skate in my driveway. I rock climbing, skateboard, do "trick" scooter, basketball, volleyball, track and cycling.

You ask I come SB 201717. I like skateboarding, except for the fact that I suck at it. I find new ways to fall everytime I get on one. I wish that I had more time for all that fun stuff. I'm so busy right now with school and work that I don't have time for much else.

Krazed :ninja:

I love to skateboard, skate, bike, scooter play basketball, soccer, basball, football and basically all the normal sports.

I'm okay at skateboarding. I can turn around in 3/4 of a circle on my skateboard and I can do this trick where i walk with it. If you don't get what I'm saying, here's how I do it: I put one of my feet on one end of the skateboard and I put my other foot on the other end then...I walk.

I'm much better at blading. i can go down really tall ramps.

I love working out when I get a chance. It's a great way to let out a ton of energy. That or agression, I do it when I'm really mad too.

I lack to cordination to any sports that require a lot of balance. Such as skating of an kind. If you watch me I'm a laugh riot cause I'm on the ground more than I'm on my feet. I like basketball, soccer, and football. I wish I could play hockey, but first I have to conquer me sucking at skating.

Krazed :ninja:

I don't have any weights but when I'm at my uncle's house I lift his mini wieghts and run on his treadmill while watching TV.

There's no room in my house. It's small and in a complex but there is a big back yard that belongs to the complex that is behind the people's back yard's. There's also a private pool. You can't go to the pool unless you have a key b/c there is a big fence around it.

I love to swim! I can touch the bottom of a 10 foot pool easily! I'm also a good swimmer and I taught my little sister how to swim.

mine either. but thats ok, we have a weight room at school and i absolutely love the company of the 7th graders who haven't figured out what deoderant is yet and my geeky health teacher and a couple of other weirdos...ha ha or not!!!

Back