Horror Vampires vs. the Bronx (2020)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Vampires vs. the Bronx (2020)

Tagline: They messed with the wrong neighborhood!

Genre: Comedy, Horror

Director: Oz Rodriguez

Cast: Jaden Michael, Gerald Jones, Gregory Diaz IV, Sarah Gadon, Method Man, Shea Whigham, Coco Jones, The Kid Mero, Chris Redd, Vladimir Caamaño, Jeremie Harris, Adam David Thompson, Judy Marte, Richard Bekins, Zoe Saldaña, Socorro Santiago, Germar Terrell Gardner, Josiah Nolan, Anthony Mecca, Imani Lewis, Toree Alexandre, Jordan Tyson, Heather Simms, Roy Jackson, Nikiya Mathis, Jaime Fernandez, Sudi Green, Nyleek Moore, Michael Diaz, Tuffy Questell, Carl Ducena

Release: 2020-10-02

Runtime: 86

Plot: Three gutsy kids from a rapidly gentrifying Bronx neighborhood stumble upon a sinister plot to suck all the life from their beloved community.
Vampires vs. the Bronx (2020)

After seeing the Morbius thread bumped, I finally got around to watching Vampires vs The Bronx on Netflix. I don't remember adding this one to my queue but I've got so much random stuff in my queue there it's likely I added while surfing the 'Coming Soon' list.

The quick response is that adults looking for a horror movie will be disappointed but for anybody looking for a teen friendly horror movie to watch with their kids might be interested in this one. With a few curse words it comes in at PG-13 and while there are a few deaths there is no outright gore. It doesn't break any new ground and you'll see the usual tropes for a movie of this type so add it to your queue if you're looking for something that you can watch with the family but avoid if you're looking for a true horror movie.