Vaughn's Gaurdian Angels

lol, corinne, me and you could do it... :P at least one of us is pretty much always on here... and if you're back for good, then that would help :P

okay, you join by posting in here :smiley: and basically, this thread is a bit like Team Sark, except we work for Vaughn, and do "missions" for him.

hope that helps... so you want to join..? :D

LightTraveller said:
Attention all VGA’s:
Here’s your next mission, again sorry it took me so long.

Handlers:
You’ll be sent to Nepal and you are to carefully inspect, get samples and take pictures of a secret project that’s in development. The French government is developing some sort of weapon at this facility and I want copies of all plans that can possibly be found.  By the way the security there is rumored to be very tight.

Double Agents:
In Paris, France it will be your urgent mission and do this as fast as possible to defuse a bomb at this location: Rue De Crussol 4315, it has exactly 40 hours left, please hurry!

Agents:
You’re going to Dublin, Ireland where you are to find a chip.  The chip is located at: Johnstown Court 311. One small problem is that the owner’s cat swallowed the chip and you will have to get it somehow.  Killing is fine as long as you bring back only the chip.

and have fun and good luck!
[post="811795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This isone of our previous missions... so basically, they'll be like this. (hopeully)

the last post from LT:

Attention to everyone!
I am terribly sorry, but as of now there will no longer be a team Vaughn, unless someone else wants to take over. I don’t have the time, effort or will to continue with this thread. It was fun while it lasted and I hope this doesn’t change your feelings towards me, I really tried.

My deepest apologies again, please forgive me and enjoy yourself in other Michael Vaughn threads.

If you have any concerns or issues relating to this please feel free to pm me.

Bye, will miss you guys

it's on page 35, if you want to go look.

Back