What do you watch on TV

Rrr3311z

Scout
Just like the Topic Title, what do you watch on TV? ;)

I usually watch cartoons... The Simpsons, Billy and Mandy, and everything on Adult Swim... Morning's and afternoon's I watch The Discovery Channel, haha. :D

And you guys, and gals? :lol:

Family Guy
Stargate Atlantis - when it's on
Star Trek
House
Antique Roadshow
Discovery Channel
Any decent movie that's on

I try to avoid cartoon network, they were cool back when I was a little kid, but now they just have gone bad. Um, except for Morel Orel, that show is hilarious.

I mean come on, the powerpuff girls were absolutely AWESOME when I was 12, but then they became super cool or something (when I was like 16), and I was like they've been cool forever, and I dropped them.

I do watch some cartoons, like Family Guy and Futurama, and um, Spongebob Squarepants.. I miss old cartoons like Ren and Stimpy (yeah I know they show them on some channel, but I would rather see NEW ones)

Besides cartoons, I've seen almost everything that the Discovery and Science channels have to offer. I like a lot of the shows on how the universe was created, and on natural disasters (things like 1700 Cascadia earthquake - Wikipedia and Yellowstone Caldera - Wikipedia)

Oh and South Park, and uhmm, I watch random things when I can't find anything else.

For a long time I didn't watch very much tv, but recently I've been really bored.

I watch almost anything on the Space channel hehe I would say The Stargate ones are my fav.
All of the CSI shows
The History channel, they have some great movies

I'm not one for the realty shows

Planet earth, a new BBC documentary that cost loads of money and is the best ever http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/planetearth/

Other classic britich comedies, since im british they are the best :smiley:
Men Behaving Badly
Red Dwarf
Little Britain
The Office(original british version)

American shows are ok sometimes
Im really into Lost at the moment. They just finished season 1 in UK so i have to download the shows from america when they are aired.

Im not really a big TV viewer. you need licence to own a TV in england(to fun advert free BBC) and just moving into my flat, thats an expense that I dont really want :smiley:

America should have tv licenses!! NOT JOKING!

Red Dwarf is hilarious, I haven't watched it in a long time, but I think the first time I saw it I was 12, and we didn't have cable.

They cancelled almost all the good programming, so we cancelled our cable subscription. :/ But thanks to the wonder that is Netflix, I've been keeping up (though somewhat belatedly) with Stargate SG-1, BSG, and watching old Star Trek and Macguyver episodes.

Scrubs, first and foremost. I have a man-crush on that show.

Crime drama's are fun, if I'm in the mood.

Been watching alot of Food Network and HGTV. Never thought I would say [admit] that. Ever.

Feeling old.

I wouldn't be ashamed...I hear the Food Network has some of the best shows on TV. The guy programmers here are always talking about the latest episodes of Iron Chef and the like.

There was a long period of time where I had pretty much nothing to eat, I was literally almost starving, and ALL I did was watch food network and wish I could eat everything.

These are the only Toons I watch:
-Futurama
-Family Guy
-Harvey Birdman
-Some Morel Orel
-Some Aqua Teen
-Ren & Stimpy when it was on. Not the new ones.

Anime's:
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-Trigun

Sitcoms:
-Friends
-Seinfield
-Drew Carey

Dramas:
-CSI

Comedy:
-Anything on Comedy Central
-MXC
-Whose line is it anyways?

And any News channel

Theres my list. :smiley:

My television is currently sitting on the floor of my living room in a miserable, non-functioning state. For the time being, I watch DVDs on my computer (I don't have cable).

It has come to the point that I have spent almost as much money repairing my television as I did when I initially purchased it. I think I will use it for target practice.

Frozz

By the time i get out of work only thing on is infomercials.
so id have to say either the how to become a millianaire in a week one, or the girls gone wild one would have to be my favorites.

im not a big tv watcher, but if i do, it is usually on the history channel, national geographic channel, or fox news. yea... im getting old... i watch the news a lot. but recently i saw one of my friends on the national news. one of his neighbors was murdered by a hispanic gang. you could see him walking his dog in the background...lol. pretty scary stuff when you think about gangs taking over nice parts of town.

i found a new show, on... showtime that is pretty crazy. its called HUFF. i saw one episode and i think im gonna try to watch em all. they come on sundays at 8 or 9. this is really the craziest show ive ever seen.

KickinBama

But Fox doesn't even TELL the news!

I was watching their weather one day and I was shocked! They didn't even tell the weather because they had FABIO and one of those CALIFORNIAL RAISINS (a guy in a costume) on, and they were too busy talking to Fabio and the fruit to actually do the freaking weather!

Besides that, since they realized they can't make Bush look good, they can try to keep him from looking as bad.

My favorite source of political news, is Randi Rhodes or Mike Malloy on www.airamericaradio.com they'll tell you straight up facts.

Unlike Bill O'Reilly, he just makes up what he wants to believe, and if you say he's wrong he comes right back at you with "Shut up"

Outfoxed is definitely a good watch too.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Apr 7 2006, 06:43 PM
But Fox doesn't even TELL the news!

I was watching their weather one day and I was shocked! They didn't even tell the weather because they had FABIO and one of those CALIFORNIAL RAISINS (a guy in a costume) on, and they were too busy talking to Fabio and the fruit to actually do the freaking weather!

Besides that, since they realized they can't make Bush look good, they can try to keep him from looking as bad.

My favorite source of political news, is Randi Rhodes or Mike Malloy on www.airamericaradio.com they'll tell you straight up facts.

Unlike Bill O'Reilly, he just makes up what he wants to believe, and if you say he's wrong he comes right back at you with "Shut up"

Outfoxed is definitely a good watch too.
I'm currently listening to Pennywise - FOX TV.

Besides that, I tottally agree with what you just posted. FOX t.v. has hte most biased news ever. I'm a conservative, but I can't stand how conservative that channel is.

Back