Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss

• Will

• Other

• Total voters
I voted for Will. :D I was thinking of that lovely scene when Sydney went over to Will's house, crying, and Will took her in his arms and held her as they lay on his couch. That was definitely the sweetest thing, but I know there are people here that are creeped out by Will's obsessive love for Syd! I think it's cool, though, because he really cares for her and he was her best friend, even closer to her than Francie. I loved it when he said: "I don't love you because of what you do. I love you no matter what you do." something like that, I know the quote is not precise, but you get the idea.

she'd look, has always looked and will always look best with vaughn. i'm a s/v-shipper to the end. -_-
as for will's obsessive love for syd, i did not like that at all! i liked will as a friend to sydney, NOT as someone to have a romance with.

I feel like a traitor.... But even though i love Sark... I love vaughn too so I had to go with Vaughn.... they just are so cute together.... but i did love that lime scene.... :lol: :angelic:

superspy_47 said:
I voted Sark :throb: !!! but i was very tempted to put other because Syd would look awesome with Lauren  :whistle:
[post="1423176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol have you seen season 3 bloopers Melissa and Jen have this bloper from blowback....

anyways Vaughn it perfect and always will be its not Alias without s/v

Back