x1.22 Official Summary

Kewii

April 27th
"Born to Run" - Jack suspects foul play when Michael becomes violently ill while building the raft. Meanwhile a secret from Kate's past is revealed, the mysterious hatch is shown to a few of the survivors, and Walt gives Locke a warning, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

GarnerForEmmy said:
After seeing the preview for next week, I want to know why Walt does not want the hatch opened.  Interesting, no?
[post="1328832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know ... he is freakingly freaky ... :blink:

I can't wait till next Wednesday!! It looks so good. I love Kate, so it's going to be a great episode for that. And then the almighty HATCH. And just everything. And plus Walt's freaky. :blink:

I know that this is suppose to be a Kate centered episode. Born to Run - maybe we will find out what she has been running from - maybe we will find out that is how she handles her relationships with people.

Good back story on Kate. We now know that her real name is Kate (Katherine) Austin. And that she has pretty much been running her whole life. Something horrible must have happened to her when she was a kid that set her off. (Kinda makes me think of Jenny in Forest Gump)

It also looks like she is a professional when it comes to being on the run. She may have more aliases than Sydney.

ConcreteGirl said:
We now know that her real name is Kate (Katherine) Austin.

YAY! I was pretty sure that her name was Kate, but now it's for sure, Katherine, my name. YAY! ^_^ Sorry, I'm okay.

And that she has pretty much been running her whole life.  Something horrible must have happened to her when she was a kid that set her off.  (Kinda makes me think of Jenny in Forest Gump)
[post="1337929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. There has to be something dreadful in her childhood, probably caused by her father or from what I have heard from a theory, her stepfather. And that's true. It is similar to Jenny in Forrest Gump.

Back