SkyGirl5

Cadet
Hello All
New fic time :coolio:

Title: You Give Me Strength
By: Janet (SkyGirl5)
Rating: PG-13
Ship: S/V

Premise: Ok so in the episode “Full Disclosure” we see Sydney’s funeral and we see Sydney watching her own funeral but she can’t move because of the neuro toxin that dude gave her well... this is going to be what SHOULD have happened.

Chapter 1
Sydney Bristow jolted awake. She was strapped down to a chair with duct tape over her mouth, not an unfamiliar situation for her. The last thing she remembered was shooting Francie. Only it wasn’t Francie. It was Allison Dorren who was doubled to look like Francie. Sydney blinked rapidly and tried to view her surroundings. She was in the back of a van. Out the back windows she could see the waves crashing on the sand of the beach. Six men in dark suits stood in a small circle. Sydney was too far away to see who they were. She looked to her left and saw a creepy looking man watching her. She jumped slightly.

The man pulled out a needle and began to fill it from a vial of liquid. Sydney began to struggle against her restraints, but it was no use she was strapped down too tightly. The man injected her with the mystery solution and immediately Sydney began to fell weak. She was loosing control over her body. She could feel her legs and arms getting heavy. Suddenly she could no longer move any part of her body. Tears began streaming down her face as she realized she was now completely paralyzed.

“Your roommate was easy” The man said to her. “We unearthed her. We left her in your apartment before we burned it”

Burned it? Sydney thought. What does he mean? Tears were still streaming down her face as her mind raced to try and figure out what had been happening.

“But you – that was more difficult” The man said. “When a body is burned badly enough the DNA they test for is in the teeth. We extracted pulp from your teeth and put it in the corpse that was to be your replacement”

Oh god, she thought. I’m dead. Then as she looked out the window at the black suited men she realized exactly what was going on. She saw Marshall, Dixon, Kendall, her father and Vaughn. This was her funeral. Tears began to flow more quickly down her face. They were burring her. She tried to move but couldn’t. She wanted desperately to jump up, kill this man was torturing her, and run down to them screaming. Now she could barely breathe because of the crying she was doing and the duct tape over her mouth. Her breaths became short and fast.

She watched as Vaughn spread her ashes out over the water. Vaughn, she thought. This is so unfair. You never knew how much I loved you. Oh I love you. Please God I need to tell him that I love him. What am I going to do? How will I live with out him? Will he live with out me?

She saw the men starting to walk up the beach and come towards where the van she was in was parked. The doctor used his hand to turn her head to the side. She saw Vaughn’s car parked only feet away. Vaughn was walking towards it with Weiss right behind him. He looks so broken she thought.

“He will mourn and move on” The doctor whispered. “Sydney Bristow.... is dead”

NO! She screamed to herself. I won’t have it end this way. After everything we’ve been through I won’t let it be like this. She thought. She tried to move she tried with every ounce of strength in her body. She tried to thrash or move her arms or anything but her body stayed as still as ever. She saw Weiss and Vaughn embrace. They were so close to her. They have to find me, she thought.

Then she had a thought. As long as she could still breathe there was a chance she could make and audible noise. If it was loud enough they just might hear it. She would only have one chance because once this man heard her scream once he would surly not let her scream again. She began to breathe rapidly. Please god let this work. Vaughn. I need you to help me. She took one last look at the man she loved. He was crying now and she could see how broken he was. Then she took all the strength and courage she had and tried to scream as loud as she could.

:thinking:

Damn, no I'm not
Sighs, almost though
I was just watching this episode today
Cause I am sick and watched Alias all day
Anyways, I thought the same thing
Why didn't Vaughn or Weiss or someone check out why a van was randomly sitting there
It frustrated me
Thanks for the PM
Keep me on the list please
Update again soon!!!

You so have to PM me when you post more!
I love what I just read! I really hope thta Sydney's plan will work :(
And poor Vauhn, he is so broken! He needs someone ---...---> Sydney :angelnot:

stealthy said:
Damn, no I'm not
Sighs, almost though
I was just watching this episode today
Cause I am sick and watched Alias all day
Anyways, I thought the same thing
Why didn't Vaughn or Weiss or someone check out why a van was randomly sitting there
It frustrated me
Thanks for the PM
Keep me on the list please
Update again soon!!!
[post="1219539"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oo fell better :hug:

:jawdrop: :sadangel: :cry:

:nonono:

You're kidding me....*thinks really hard and goes back up to read*

:nonono: The words aren't right Janet!!! *goes to read it again*

:sadangel: :nonono: This isn't supposed to be happening...it shouldn't be this sad....:nonono: What have you done... :Ponder: Hmm...I thought is was to be the way it SHOULD have happened...*goes to read it one last time*

:nonono: It didn't change. (n) Darnit Janet...this is REALLY sad...Well, dispite the fact that the docter is an apple core and really, really mean, and that Vaughn is like really, really sad...I hope she screams....but i doubt that happens...Well, keep the PM's coming...and maybe..just maybe, you'll add some fluff? *looks hopeful* But knowing you...probably not...*sigh* Thanx for the PM and the update...update soon...I NEED to know what happens...

Riley xoxo :sadangel:

:yawn:

Breathe Syd and scream....

Oh Janet a stonker of a chapter to start us off as always

did I just use the word stonker? :blink: sorry about that what can I say i'm english ;)

So I will be wanting a PM if it wasn't obvious.... so yep put me on the list.... :D

Thank you louise

Janet.. why'd you leave it there? Now I gotta wonder if he heard her or not.. Great start. This episode really frustrated me too. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the PM and please keep em coming.

Gosh, Syd's such a brave girl. I really hope her plee's are loud enough for Vaughn and Weiss to hear even though she's confinded to the inside of the van.

Post more soon. When you do, PM me please.

~Kristina

rileylovesalias said:
They're better not be a cow..or a pig..or a horse or any woman in Vaughn's life other than his mommy or Syd.... :eyebrow:
[post="1219567"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
the cow shall be in NONE of my fics unless she is dying a very violent horrible death in the first chapter ;)
and as for vaughn's mommy - she actually does make an appearance

PMLIST
i'm an aliasaholic
stealthy
ashqua
rileylovesalias
Addicted 2 Alias
vaughnshoney
spy41
broe4ever929
superspy

Back