zap2it personality profiler

verdantheart said:
So who'd you match up with? I turned out to be . . . Lex! :lol:
i was pete!!! im glad im not lana though...shes a little too...i dunno, i wanna say flaky but thats not the word...clarks always saving her!! and chloe annoys me. but petes just kinda...THERE.

I guess I don't mind being Lex too much . . . they did say he was incredibly devoted to his friends, after all, but complex and a ferocious enemy (I don't think I'm all that ferocious) . . . ^_^
✌️

somehow i was Lana. i really am not Lana. Shes amazingly gorgeous but has been progressively getting more annoying. Why couldn't i be Clark...

I'm Lex! Yeah! He's my favorite character! At least I'm not Lana...she just irks me. She always needs to be saved by Clark! And Pete's not real important. And as annoying as Chloe can be, I do sort of like her. So, she would've been my second choice.

"Lex Luthor is a study in contradictions. At one end a loyal and thoughtful friend, he is also one of the most dangerous and relentless men you will find when he has an agenda. And right now he has two men in his sights: Clark and his father."

^^And yeah, that is sort of true for me.

Back