13 Going on 30

Azhria Lilu

Captain
From ExtraTV.com:

Jennifer Garner

Her multiple personalities garnered her a Golden Globe for "Alias" and she kicked Ben Affleck’s butt as Elektra in the blockbuster hit "Daredevil." Now Jennifer Garner is dropping her weapons and picking up a comedic role opposite Mark Ruffalo in "13 Going On 30."

So what made Jennifer want to take a chance on comedy? She says, "How terrified I was of playing this role. How completely opposite it is from everything that I do normally."

But while you can take the woman out of that hot action hero suit, you obviously can't take the action hero out of Ms. Garner. She says, "As fun as this is, I can't wait to get back in a harness on a wire. I got kind of itchy. I started kicking my crew members for a little action."

Playing the romantic interest to his lovely co-star, Ruffalo quickly found out sometimes love does hurt. He says, "I tickled her today and she clamped down on my hands in like a hand lock with such ferocity literally I couldn't move. She said, ‘You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

Garner plays a 13-year-old girl suddenly living life on the verge of her 30th birthday. So what does Jennifer make of the comparisons when people talk about this being similar to "Big?" She says, "It makes me nervous because Tom Hanks is a genius. If people watch it and have any of the same feelings that ‘Big’ generated than great. Good for us, we've succeeded."

If she knocks 'em out like she does with action, bank on Jennifer killing them with comedy in "13 Going On 30."

:lol: that's so funny!!

"I started kicking my crew members for a little action."

i think i like this part the best...

"You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

whoa! watch out for jen. ;) :D

crazy spinster said:
:lol: that's so funny!!

"You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."

whoa! watch out for jen. ;) :D
haha! my favorite parts to!

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
crazy spinster said:
:lol:  that's so funny!! 

whoa!  watch out for jen.  ;)  :D
haha! my favorite parts too!
Ditto!! Those were my favorite parts too! :smiley: GO JEN!! :lol: Man, those were so funny! :lol:

Charlie said:
"I tickled her today and she clamped down on my hands in like a hand lock with such ferocity literally I couldn't move. She said, ‘You're lucky man. I'm kind of out of practice. If I were doing ‘Alias’ now you'd have an ass whipping handed to you."
LOL thats so funny :lol: Go Jen!

If she ends up doing roles which aren't just action, she'll end up an even bigger star, and we can all be super happy, because we've been fans since Alias :D

alias8000 said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
crazy spinster said:
:lol:  that's so funny!! 

whoa!  watch out for jen.  ;)  :D
haha! my favorite parts too!
Ditto!! Those were my favorite parts too! :smiley: GO JEN!! :lol: Man, those were so funny! :lol:
THat's what I thought too! Man, that gal's funny! :lol:

Back