Season 5 8 Ball Chat - 12/22/03

alex said:
sooo. vaughn did'nt know syd was alive? could he have thought she was really now julia and did know, she was alive only brainwashed? what is this 8-ball, is it always right????
I agree with you Alex...I've had the same thought. If Vaughn's involved in some way, he might actually have believed that 'Sydney' died when she was turned into 'Julia'. The 8-ball could be fooling us with a little semantic deception.

The 8 ball said Sloane would have some romance with someone this season...it also said there would be an odd couple hooking up and Lauren and Vaughn's marriage is breaking up. Could this mean that odd couple is Lauren and Slone? Ewwwwwwww! :blink:

i've never read an 8 ball chat transcript before, but i'm wondering for those of you who have, does he/she play with semantic ambiguity to lead us astray?

for instance, from the latest chat:

"Q: Will there be more Sark and Lauren scenes?
8Ball: Yes."

and then:

"Q: Are they going to be related?
8Ball: All signs point to No."

...i'm just really hooked on this idea that sark and lauren are somehow related despite the fact that this 8 ball seems to indicate they're not. a second reading of the second question could also indicate that the scenes aren't related instead of the 8ball referring to sark and lauren. can the 8ball be trusted or does it have a history of playing upon how the questions are phrased and taking advantage of ambiguity?

its already been confirmed that sark and lauren have sex...meaning that they are not related, because that would be gross. SO your theory is incorrect.

Where did you hear that? To this day, the only thing I've heard is that Lauren and Sark WON'T be having sex this season, so I can't imagine where did you get that from...

:smiley: At the Safehouse website, in their spoiler forum, there is info that says Sark and Lauren do "hook-up". It may or may not be the S&M Kristin alluded to, but there is a line quoted where Sark quips that Lauren is pushy, and she tells him to move it and he does. I hope this answers your ? :blush:

ummm yah you obviously havent been reading the spoilers very closely...kristens live chat said they would have sex...vartanho.com said they would also have sex...Update 01/16/04........by Lugia
Sark and Lauren do indeed have sex. Sloane also will have sex with someone.
They just finished filming Episode 13.

so you dont have to continue thinking about this!!!

can 8 ball come back cause hes helped alot .... he or she i wanna no when and where sydney and vaughn get back together becaause jennifer garner is hot!!

Back