Season 5 8 Ball Chat - 12/22/03

Maybe L/V did not break with each other because they were never really married. Maybe Lauren is married to someone else.

The theory telling Marchall's wife is the mole is interesting. At the end of the season 2, Carrie seems to like Celine Dion, and the like, so we could imagine that she's the kind of person that wants to get married. But, actually, she doesn't to marry Marshall... However, if her mission was to be trusted by Marshall, her mission should be to marry him too. Like Irina, Elsa Caplan...

In episode 10, Sark always knew where Sydney was. He found Dr Brezzel, got information from him and knew Will was still alive. But, how could he know that Will was in Wisconsin ? Carrie could have given this information from witness protection division to him.

Or maybe... the mole is Sydney ! Sydney makes strange dreams about her past. Maybe she falls asleep sometimes and phones to the Covenant to give them information. This way, Sark could know where Will and Syd were ! That could be one of the reasons why the Covenant doesn't want to kill Sydney.

I don't think Lauren is part of the Covenant, she is surely evil but I think she acts for another organization because her relations with Sark are not really friendly. In an episode, Lindsay and her seem quite strange, in a park. I wondered... whether they were parents ! You know, father & daughter, like evil Jack & Sydney !

SpyEnvy said:
Maybe Sloane needs Syd because she does have something to do with the Rimbaldi prophesy, but maybe it's not her, it's her offspring. So he was somehow involved with her disappearance and the scar on her stomach is where they harvested her eggs and implanted them in Marshall's girlfriend. I think Marshall's girlfriend could be the mole, could be Sloane's love interest and because of her relationship with Sloane she's the surrogate mother of Syd and Sloanes test tube baby, who will then be the fullfillment of the Rimbaldi prophesy.
Crazy, I know - but, could be possible.
omg...your idea is totally plausable, but it just seems sad to me that the closer we might get to a truth about syd's dissapearance, the more this show heads towards being a soap opera. i hope to god it doesn't get all cheesy and stuff, cuz carrie being sloanes lover, the mole, and the harvester of syd's eggs to produce the rambaldi prophecy sounds like one huge MELLOWDRAMA. Please J.J. no soap opera!!
Some good points, tho SpyEnvy!

Notcare101 said:
whatever! this website suxs balls man!!!!
wats rong wid u? r u tryin 2 pick fights or sumfing cos so far all ov ur posts hab been negative if u h8 alias n dis site so much den y did u even bother 2 register?

SpyEnvy-

OMG, gross! Carrie carrying Syd and Sloane's test tube baby? I am so disturbed. Not that it's not possible, but ewwwwwwwww.

I'm very much NOT looking forward to the Sloane's love interest story line. Dirty old man.....

Jujupiter said:
At the end of the season 2, Carrie seems to like Celine Dion, and the like, so we could imagine that she's the kind of person that wants to get married.
I thought Carrie was listening to Joni Mitchell. There's a big difference between Joni Mitchell and Celine (shoot me) Dion. Btw, do all people who listen to Celine Dion want to get married? ;)

Man, I'm on these message boards WAY too often. Must stop must stop. If they would only air a new episode already, I could get back to my life. Aaaahhhh! Only 4 more days, only four more days.... :(

ReaperMason said:
Technically, "Julia" hasn't seen Mt. Subasio, has she?
great question. i have no idea what the answer is. i don't think neone does b/c it kinda goes with the whole "is julia the same person as syd?" thing. a lot of ppl, me included, think that julia and syd are the same person, but that julia is a part of syd that syd herself chose to forget for protective reasons. syd has been to mt. sabasio...if you consider syd to be julia then yeah...but it's tough and mindboggling! :blink:

HeatherLOVESAlias said:
ReaperMason said:
Technically, "Julia" hasn't seen Mt. Subasio, has she?
great question. i have no idea what the answer is. i don't think neone does b/c it kinda goes with the whole "is julia the same person as syd?" thing. a lot of ppl, me included, think that julia and syd are the same person, but that julia is a part of syd that syd herself chose to forget for protective reasons. syd has been to mt. sabasio...if you consider syd to be julia then yeah...but it's tough and mindboggling! :blink:
Yeah I agree with the Mt. Subasio and that syd and Julia are the same person, so "yes", Julia has seen Mt. subasio. But you never know with this show.

SpyEnvy said:
I know this is really crazy, but I was just thinking.....
Maybe Sloane needs Syd because she does have something to do with the Rimbaldi prophesy, but maybe it's not her, it's her offspring. So he was somehow involved with her disappearance and the scar on her stomach is where they harvested her eggs and implanted them in Marshall's girlfriend. I think Marshall's girlfriend could be the mole, could be Sloane's love interest and because of her relationship with Sloane she's the surrogate mother of Syd and Sloanes test tube baby, who will then be the fullfillment of the Rimbaldi prophesy.

Crazy, I know - but, could be possible.
I thought I'd remind everyone of my post back on Jan. 6. I didn't get it exactly right, but pretty close. I hope everything really got destroyed because I'd hate to see Lauren implanted with Rimbaldi's and Syd's baby - that would be really sick!!!

you say that lauren would be implanted with rambaldi and syd's baby...why do you say that? that would be a trip if that happened! DOES NE ONE THINK THAT SARK GRABBED RAMBALDI'S TISSUE BEFORE HE RAN AWAY? Respond to my new topic in the season 3 epi 11 forum.

i agree with the people who've suggested that when sloane gets some with 'someone we know,' it will be with lauren. i mean, who else is there? it can't be irina or her sister, because lena olin won't be on the show and 8ball said it's not katya. it could be allison doran, but that would be weird...they've had ample chance to get together before, and haven't shown any attraction, also there's no compelling reason for the writers to get them together. the only other female characters are syd, carrie, and lauren; carrie is too minor, i think, for her to even know sloane, and syd's hatred for him is pretty clear.

so who's left: lauren.

as for the people who say that lauren is going to end up with sark, why can't she have both? if she can juggle the NSC and secret rooftop sniping, she can juggle a few men.

katherine.margaret said:
i agree with the people who've suggested that when sloane gets some with 'someone we know,' it will be with lauren.  i mean, who else is there?  it can't be irina or her sister, because lena olin won't be on the show and 8ball said it's not katya.  it could be allison doran, but that would be weird...they've had ample chance to get together before, and haven't shown any attraction, also there's no compelling reason for the writers to get them together.  the only other female characters are syd, carrie, and lauren; carrie is too minor, i think, for her to even know sloane, and syd's hatred for him is pretty clear. 

so who's left:  lauren.

as for the people who say that lauren is going to end up with sark, why can't she have both?  if she can juggle the NSC and secret rooftop sniping, she can juggle a few men.
WRONG! He gets with Barnett, the CIA psychiatrist (blonde woman, used to push Jack's buttons). Sorry for the shout, just verrrry creeped out by the idea of Sloane and Lauren. ::shudders::

MissAgent_Vaughn35 said:
Ok, first off... bring the 8 ball back! and second... You said sark might hook up with someone this season... will it be Lauren?
Yes.

Oh, btw, excellent sig, HeatherLovesAlias! Beautiful and true. :D

Thanks leila...i love my sig too and SailAlias made it for me! She's awesome if you want to ask her for one. She'd prolly love to make one for you hehe =)

sooo. vaughn did'nt know syd was alive? could he have thought she was really now julia and did know, she was alive only brainwashed? what is this 8-ball, is it always right????

Back