Deadly Assasination Squad

Oh, I could be mean to Jess. I know several choice... issues I could bring up. Or, I could be really nice too. That's why I'm evil.

I must say I like the Denial idea. And the SV idea. đź‘Ť

^LOL...even I'm not that bad...are you on holiday or something?

LOLMac! But that evilness could be put to use in the hunt for S*cantsayit*...hey, do you...nowI know this is a really big thing to ask, but..........perhaps....er...you could *befriend* S... inorder to kill her? Whadaya think?Too big a jump? Not?

Bubbles said:
i don't care that lauren's already been killeded
i still wanna kill her
[post="1288067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that's the spirit!! lol. God its taken me ages to be able to get back on here, I dunno what happened but it didn't recognise the site!!
holy mother, I watched Alias last night, all new!! whoo hoo, Syd/Vaughn and no Lauren.....but i still want to kill her.

ah the old methods are the best!! whoot!! death to lauren!! had such a fear last night, i had a dreaem that vaughn got back together with lauren after Sloane resurrected her and i woke up and I was trying to get back into the dream so DAS could kill her but it didn't quite work! haha

Dunno...no idea...someone suggest something!

Hey, Steph,I discovered that our Laubour Day is May bank holiday...just-so-ya-know...

Back