Dirty Little Secret

Awww.. cute ending. I'm glad that everything turned out ok in the end. :smiley:

Thanks for another great story. Can't wait to read the new one!!

aww that was a sweet ending
i love it when babies smush their faces in cakes. on my cousin's first birthday he wouldn't do it. he was no fun.
but this was a great fic!
i loved it!

Hey it was a great ending.
I really liked it.
I cannot believe he killed himself!
I am just glad that her mom was ok.
I am sad to see it go.

Sydney’s mother placed the cake in front of Ella and after only a moment, Ella reached forward and slammed both her hands down into the cake causing everyone to laugh.

“And you were worried about the dog,” Michael laughed, continuing to video tape the event.

“Right,” Sydney rolled her eyes, but the truth was, she wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's exactly what I thought too!!!!!!

sorry it ended kinda it fast, but i think at the time i was growing restless with this fic

Urgh... it's a great ending... you cut it off nicely, answering all of our questions, the angst is gone and the end if fluffy as usual :P

Love it form the beginning till the end as usual!!!!!!!!!

Oh and tomorrow's a new story... YAYNESS :woot:

:hug: cookums THANKS!

So Jack killed himself. Obviously that wasn't a big loss and he must've realized that he no longer had control over his wife and daughter. But he at least left Sydney with a lot of money, so that she would no longer feel dependant on other people.

I was also glad Michael talked his mother into moving to L.A. There was nothing left for her in New York.

Chris

Aw, great ending.

I guess Jack was a rather complex character (who isn't, really?), he must have had some mental issues because clearly he wasn't just a plain mean person.

I'm mostly really glad that everything ended on such a happy note.

Haha. I thought it said she was 8 years old. I was like. :blink: Why is she setting her in the playpen? Isn't she kind of old for that? Haha. I have problems, I know.

*claps*

-She gave all the secrets away :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Edit.

DARN! I WANTED TO HAVE ANOTHER PARTY! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS AT 1,103! I HAVE A PARTY EVERY 100 I POST! Lol. Lame, but it gives me something to look forward to. ^_^

Back