Dirty Little Secret

A thought occurred to me. I was rereading the previous chapter and Sydney said she went to see her mother since it was her birthday and she knew Jack was in Canada directing another movie. Michael figured out that Jack must have left the movie set and gone straight to the airport to go to LA. Maybe he went back to LA on a Wednesday because it was her mom's birthday. Maybe he did really love her and Sydney. He did leave her 10 million dollars.

Nice, happy ending.

*huggles them* They're adorable. And I'm glad that her father's death didn't cause her too much trouble. (I know a girl who's mom committed suicide. Syd's reaction, actually, was fairly accurate for that type of situation.) And I'm glad her mom was okay. :D

Wonderful job! I absolutely LOVED this story!

That was great! Syd and Vaughn are together and with little Ella, her dad's out of the picture and both mom's live in Calli with the family and are happy. Great, just great. Makes me wish life could mirror our fiction sometimes! Thanks for the update and can't wait for another story!

A thought occurred to me. I was rereading the previous chapter and Sydney said she went to see her mother since it was her birthday and she knew Jack was in Canada directing another movie. Michael figured out that Jack must have left the movie set and gone straight to the airport to go to LA. Maybe he went back to LA on a Wednesday because it was her mom's birthday. Maybe he did really love her and Sydney. He did leave her 10 million dollars.

Nice, happy ending.
that is an interesting observation
i did not write it that way intentionally...but perhaps i did subconsiously :lol: no really i have no idea

Back