~Fighting for Love~

omgosh she called barnett, i should have guessed, no acutally i had absolutly no idea who she was going to call, lol
did anyone guess it right?

great chappie i really really hope that she goes back to vaughn

I am really glad that Sydney went to see Dr. Barnett. Its good that she got her feelings out into the open.

Thanks for the pm.

ohh within the week within the week... BAhhhhhhhhhhh *runs around like headless chicken*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it all works out right?

thanks for the pm :D

One thing I noticed...

"I take it that's when something happened?" When Sydney looked back at the woman in front of her, tears were already threatening to fall. Seeing that, Barnett gave Sydney some time to relax before going on.

"I didn't react the way I should have." Doctor Barnett bent her head, indicating to Sydney to keep going.

"I ran away, I let him on the beach, and I just ran away."

"Do you have any idea why you've had this reaction?" Sydney had thought about it, and even if she wasn't ready to marry someone yet, she still hadn't found out why she'd let everything behind her. When Barnett saw Sydney couldn't reply, she decided to help her open up.

If you read that over again... Did anyone notice that Barnett is strangely psychic? Because really... Sydney didn't even tell her that Vaughn proposed. Yet... She knew. :blink: Sch-pookay :P

And while I'm mentioning stupid, idiotic things that I notice...

Her hands were clammy, she could hear the bumping of her heart in her ears. She thought it was ridiculous to be nervous about this meeting.

:laughbounce:

*giggles*

Small things amuse small minds, I always say :lol:

Anyway, on to the actual chapter... Sydney really needs to listen to Barnett. We all know that Barnett is always right, right Sydney? Right right right? *nudges Sydney suggestively* So hopefully talking to Barney did her some good... And perhaps even knocked some sense into the poor child, for being so afraid. You can't just stop living based on the simple fact that you're afraid, Syd! :rolleyes:

Anyway, LOVE the chapter! Especially Vaughn's self-pity party... It's good to know that their relationship meant so much that he'd actually sit and wallow for her :P *pat pat* Poor Vaughn.

Update soon, Clammy!

Cai
x

Her hands were clammy, she could hear the bumping of her heart in her ears. She thought it was ridiculous to be nervous about this meeting.

mf_laughbounce2.gif

*giggles*

Small things amuse small minds

I knew you would notice that :rolleyes:

Back