Fools in Love

Poor Brooklyn doesnt really deserve the life shes going to get ... Michael is an a#$ ... at least Julian will love little Brook ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

im so happy u updated!!!!
but eeww uncle sark
syd really needs to tell vaughn
and treat her daughter well unlike the prologue was sayin
awesome update
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

okis this going to be Sarkney
coz that aint cool
so he got her pregnant and ditched her
or didnt he know
how could he willingly hurt syd over lauren

Since Sydney's daughter won't know her father, I'm glad she'll have a male influence in her life. Even if it is Sark. Though, somehow, I do hope that Vaughn finds out he has a daughter and really regrets what he did to Sydney.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

OO I think Julian should of told Vaughn!!!
-It's nice to know Julian wants the title 'Uncle' and nothing more...or at least I hope!!!
Poor Brooklyn!!!! Syd's soo lost!!!
-Great update!! Loved it!!

:excited: I remember this one!! It was the fic with the prologue that was extremely extremely sad.... :(

I can't believe Vaughn chose Lauren over Sydney. I just.... urgh. Why??? It was so sad the way Sydney told her parents about Brookelyn. She just sounded so sad, defeated, and depressed.

I'm glad that Sark was able to be there to support her through the ordeal. But I"m hoping that their relationship doesn't go further than friends. I really hope not.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm. Don't disappear forever before the next update. I want to see what happens next. :smiley:

I really don't like Michael right now but I trust you'll fix that and I like Sark in this fic as long as he stays as uncle sark and not as Sydney's boyfriend or husband or anything like that

Great update. Can't wait for more

°°NiCkY°°

I´m glad that you continue the story. Sydney has a baby and Sark is really nice so far. Can´t wait to find out how Vaughn´ll react.

Please add me on your pm list.

Even if Vaughn didn't hurt Sydney on purpose, he really hurt her, in fact he hurt her so bad that she won't even look at her own daughter, so much it must hurt to know what she lost.
Whatever Vaughn might do in future, I don't think Sydney will let him in her and her daughter's life easily. She will more likely shut the door on his face and curse him :P

omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..omg..
this is amazing!!!!!!!!!
i cant belive that vaughns gone, or that she had a baby, which is most(probibaly) his!!!!
i realy like the way julian is nice in this...
and i hope vaughn finds out soon!!!
still cant understand why he stayed with lauren! but i i hope we find out soon!!!
oh and can i please be added to the pm list!!!
P.S sorry if it is a crappy review but i am working on it!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor brooke!!!!!!!

thts harsh!!!!!!!

hope vaughn fixes the mess he's made ...not his daughter...thje leaving sydney part!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for more

update soon

thankc for the pm

oh
uncle sark...hmmm
dont rang a bell srry
well i hope lil brooke dont get treated to bad
oh we u updated i just noticed that
great update just to let u no
thanks
:cool: vj (y)

I can't believe he ended it with her. He's such a jerk. I hate boys sometimes. :(

Julian seems to be good for Sydney. I hope he sticks around, but not in a romantic sense (mostly because I read your comment saying that this isn't Sarkney...)

:love:
~Anja

Back