JAG

Hmm... not the Rose Garden. Ya, can definitely understand that one. :laughbounce: I'm sure you'll like "Lifeline." It's amazing. But, it's been demoted to my second favorite episode of all time. My favorite is definitely "All Ye Faithful." It's the coolest episode ever. It's the 8th season Christmas epi.

I know. It's such a happy time of year. :smiley: There's also the seventh season Christmas epi that's cool too. I just like "All Ye Faithful." (Runs around the house singing "O Come All Ye Faithful, Joyful and Truimphant!"

just have to share this fabulous news with all of you:

Terry O'Quinn has just guest-starred on all of my top 3 tv shows by appearing as a General on the West Wing tonight....so that makes him, what? a general, a CAG, and a Deputy Director? lol....Go Terry!

I think I saw that when my mom was watching it. That's hilarious. On the DVD the cast were saying that Terry O'Quinn makes everything sound so important and that he "has more lines than God" or whatever. It was actually really funny, because we all know what our beloved Admiral Boone would do. ;)

hey guyz, im pretty new to allalias, but i also like jag. i used to like it... but this season has been dragging soo much. will some1 tell me what's happend ever since the christmas episode? harm and mac forever! ...and what's up with mac and webb dating?! ugh! i hate dpb.... lol.

Yeah, Friday night really is the graveyard. Really, I love the show, but it probably should've been cancelled before it got this bad. And am I crazy, but does the person who plays Meredith look like Lena Olin? Just a little bit (or a lot)? And really, who cares about that whole story line between her and the Admiral? Do I hear a nobody?

hey patomac, will you tell me what happend the last two episodes. i know it involved meredith somehow. haha, and your right, meredith does look like Lena Olin a little bit. Except i like Lena Olin better... she should return to Alias... haha.

Oh, the Admiral just walked in and caught her sleeping with another guy. And let's see what I can dig up... "
A Girl's Best Friend" was all drama about how the ring the Admiral bought for Meredith may have been stolen, but it's a blood diamond, and yadda, yadda, yadda... (I'm really not good with summary.) Here's the one from the one site I read (and trust me, it doesn't say much) "The diamond in Meredith's engagement ring is suspicious. The Admiral investigates. P.O. Coates and Mattie move into the apartment down the hall from Harm. " So, Jen and Mattie (what the heck is that girl's name? I could've sworn it was Maddie?) are roommates because Maddie wants to live by herself and Harm can't let that happen. It's a completely dead in the water storyline, by the way.

And then in "Good Intentions," "A young female Naval Officer is brutally murdered, allegedly by an enlisted seaman. A Navy Seal commander is accused of larceny and fraud against the U.S. Basically, the one person is murdered and the seaman who's an old alcoholic was drinking that night (oh, help us, not another reference to Mac's past) and then the chaplain tries to help, and tells him to confess, but he does it loudly and that alerts the guard, and then his pregnant wife's hair is found on the victim's body, and she was the one who actually attacked her. But wait! The Chaplain is the one who is actually guilty of killing her because he was smoking crack behind a shack. And then, over with Bud and Sturgis, the one seal commander dude was accused of stealing money from the Navy, but he really used it for this one black ops fund that was used for funding bioweapons for Seal training purposes, and he actually was guilty, without really being guilty.

And yes, I can clarify anything you want. I realize a lot of that made absolutely no sense. By the way, could you help me with the beginning of this season? I couldn't see it.

I think her name is Matilda Grace, called Mattie for short...but she mostly annoys me. Any ideas why Coates would agree to babysit her as a roommate? Sounds kinda weird to me.....

and btw, does harriet&bud's youngest have a name? haven't even heard her/him mentioned in the pitifully few eps I've seen thus far!

Poor AJ...always gets dumped for an Italian!

hey guyz, i wanted to tell you all that i posted my very first fanfic ever in the romance section of fanfic. however, it's an alias/jag fanfic, so that might interest some of you. pls tell me what you think of it if you read it... i was and still am pretty scared about posting it.

Yeah, okay, so I've seen another one of those Jag episodes from the beginning of the season. (Shakes head sadly) What the heck were they trying to do, imitate Alias? Well they were doing it badly. I'm so glad that it's over.

Back