JAG

why oh why is mac being sooo stupid? her and webb, is still a little too weird for me. but, i hate the fact that i dont really hate webb, the way i did all those other guys she dated that weren't harm. i also think that webb was kinda cute in the last episode ;) . but, i hope that mac and harm are together in the end. for now, harm being daddy to mattie is good enuf for me. im really excited about the next episode though! it's the 200th one and...

highlight for spoilers

Episode 9.18: What If... (200th episode!)
Airdate: March 12, 2004

02/15 - A few changes have been made to the episode. What it changes to the spoilers written below is: The man Mac is seeing is someone we've seen before, there is a good explanation to Coates' bad behavior, and Chegwidden will be married to someone we've seen before. Source: SpoilerFix.com
02/01 - The 200th episode seems to revolve about what would have happened if the characters had made different choices. It will also feature Harm and Mac talking to the camera and commenting about events/choices/etc. Harm and Mac are getting a divorce after two years of marriage. Adm Kim Taylor is in charge of JAG. The case on trial is the one of Marine Colonel Sutter who supposedly fired two rounds inches from an Iraqi detainee's head in order to coherce information but the information helped save a lot of American lives. Adm Taylor wants Harm to prosecute and Mac, who wants a terminal leave, will end up defending instead of leaving right away. Harm seems to think that his last chance to save his marriage is this courtroom fight but with Mac already seeing another man as Harm will discover things could get ugly and make it harder for Harm to win Mac over again. We learn that Harriet dumped Roberts at the alter. Coates, not having been "saved" by JAG, is still on her bad behaviour path, stealing, etc. Family-man Chegwidden is a state prosecutor and he'll interrogate Coates' partner in crime at the police station as he wants to bring to justice that bad Coates! Source: SpoilerFix.com

can't wait!

it sure will be interesting! I wonder...we'll have to see!

I think I'd like the Mac/Webb thing more if he was actually around...well...ever! lol...we'll see where they go with it!

I despise the whole Webb thing. And I read the spoiler for once. So interesting! And here I was wondering how they were going to pull that one off.

oh no, my cbs station aired the acc tourney last night instead of jag, so they played it at 3 in the morning. except they told me the wrong time, and i only taped half of it. can someone tell me what happend in the last half? but other than that, i thought the parts that i saw were really funny. too bad they had to show harm and mac getting divorced... can't wait until that becomes reality. :D

um... the last part i saw before the tape cut off was when harriet asked bud how much did the installation cost. and then i remember him saying, how about a million dollars and harriet replying, ill write you a check. but that's all i taped. u would be the greatest person if u told me what happend after that. thanx!

A Question ...

Webb is Dead ... True or False. I try to keep me Spoiler Free, but I read this, and I don't know if is true or false.

as of the newest season finale, it appears that Webb is dead. However, Webb being CIA.....and hasn't he been dead before?...he may in actuality not be dead. Hope that helps!

Hi! Went waaaayyy AWOL, but anyways, I'm back now. Aight, well, the last time Webb was "dead" he faked his death so he could catch some people doing some bad stuff (yeah, sooo specific). I believe he's dead this time, though. It's somehow more legit this time around.

Hey....

Is there anyone still in this???
I'm kinda new here... my name is Silvia, I'm from Brasil and I just LOVE JAG!!!!!
Here in Brasil we're going to have new episodes (season 8 yet) from Jan 17th on... but I d/l the episodes from the Net, so I have an idea of what's going on... and I'm loving it!!!
There's a crossover fanfic JAG/ALIAS on SD1 board.... it's great!!!!

Sil

I used to watch Jag all the time but I don't get much of a chance anymore (it's on the same time as 3rd Watch (another great show) where I live), but I do miss it. I did see it a couple of weeks ago and it was as good as I remember, maybe I should start taping it...

Back