Over My Head

Aww, Andrea is sad that it's gone :( , but at least it's a happy ending. I'm so gald that Sydney finally was able to accept Vaughn, and is not so scared anymore. Thanks for writing such an amzing fic, and remember to PM when u have a new one :hug:

~Andrea :angelic:

So there it is, I wasn't a cruel evil bitch. I made it all okay. You actually have Janet to thank for that because I had a really evil ending planned out.
THANK YOU JANET!

Awww, i Loved this story *sniff*, im so sad its over!
It was.........gourgeous, and sweet and.......WOW!
It was THE most fantastic ending, and t wrap it up all in a chapter and epiloluge is quote an acomplishment!

Please, please, PLEASE keep me on the PM list for your next story!!!

~lil~

I'm *so* proud of you. What a beautiful story...and I'm sure we'll never ever have another nearly sexless Katy!fic again...so I'm treasuring this one. :smiley:

Love ya... :hug: x12
:hug: Awwww.. Thanks Loretta!

And you're probably right. This was as close as I can get to a sexless fic. I almost added a scene at the end, but I left it implied at the end :rolleyes:

:hug:

Thanks For Reading Everyone! I'm glad you liked it! :D

all gone? no more? but i LOVED the ending. so glad Janet threatened to beat you cuz if she didn't, i would have! lol. anyway, that was a wonderful story! thanks so much for sharing it with us! ^_^

Awesome fic !! happy ending, they deserve their happiness !!
can't wait to read your next fic
can you please pm me as soon as you have a little something on board !!
:woot:
thx

thank you so much for listening to Janet! i just might have cried if you had used the other ending. great fic though. dare i ask for a sequel? :angelic: would you please keep me on your pm lists? thanks!
Aliaschick347

That was great ... awww yeah soo gald Michael hired someone to find them ... ohh and the truth comes out ... love the song Michael sang to Molly ... yah happy ending ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe its over :(

That was so incredibly good! I am so glad Janet knocked some sense into you because I am a fan of happy endings.

Greatness.

(y)

Thank you for listening to Janet.
She may be the Angst Queen, but, she knows how
to end a fic on the proper S/V note.

He was perfect, he didn't give up on her.
He used his money to find her. Then, he told her
he was in love with her.

I'm glad Sydney went back to LA with him and moved in
with him. They did finally get together.

I would have liked a wedding and another baby, but those
things can still be in their future. Just not written in the fic.

OO its the end!!! (n)
-I really liked this fic!! :smiley:
The ending was so sweet!!! (Thanks Janet ;) )
-Loved it! Loved it! Thanks for the pm!

Yay!! She came back, they are so cute together.... The ending was just perfect, I'm gonna miss this fic so much....

Great job!!. Thanks for the PMs.

°°NiCkY°°

Back