Over My Head

not that your ending wasnt good but thank god janet made u chage it! :D lol thanks for givin me my s/v fix for the night! and i loved the fic iam so glad michael went after her!! thanks for the PMs! ~Lizzy

That ending was perfect im so glad he found her and they fell in love and all that it was so sweet
i really enjoyed that story and am really going to miss it can't wait for the next one

that was like areally perfect ending, it was soo beautiful, i loved it soo much :love:

Molly sounds soo gorguz, i lub her heaps too

thanx for all the PM's, you were the best :smiley:

-luv Em 💘

Awww... that's such a sweet ending. I'm glad Michael decided to go find Sydney. And now they can a happy little family. :love:

Great story. Thanks for all the pms. :smiley:

Hey, Katy!

Is there gonna be another little (or big) fic of yours soon (or at any point in the future( or present - even better)) for us all???
This one was AMAZING, and was just wondered if you're planning any more.

~lil~

awwwwwwwwwwwwww luv the happy ending
i have really enjoyed this fic
thanks for pming me
sorry it took me so long to reply
XXXXX

luvChicketepee :seehearspeak:

sorry it took me so lond to review :thinking:

i really loved the story and it's sad it's over

good that Sydney came back though i understand why she left but Michael didn't give up and now they can live happily together, with their certainly cute daughter

thanks for the pm's

Hey, Katy!

Is there gonna be another little (or big) fic of yours soon (or at any point in the future( or present - even better)) for us all???
This one was AMAZING, and was just wondered if you're planning any more.

~lil~
Um, I have a couple ideas, but nothing has been started... :blush:

Back