Season 4 Rate: "Before the Flood"

What did you think of "Before the Flood"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I would assume they fell from the sky, they were on the ground all broken up, they had to have fallen from somewhere.

Katie

JJ stated they would work around it, which really doesn't say much. It could mean they are going to cover it up or that they will work it in. They start filming in July, so they really don't need to decide right away.

Katie

Jen's engagement isn't even confirmed never mind the pregnancy. So, we could be worrying about the pregnancy for no reason.

Katie

I'm glad the whole rambaldi thingy was wrapped up, with the professy playing out, Nadia and Syd fighting and so on.
I hope there will be a fresh start for next season...

I will say what a way to end a great season ... (y) (y)

I was one of the few who was always telling those who were complaining about the show, to trust JJ, that he would really deliver ... I was never expecting this man to give me the shock of my life with this freaking cliffhanger ... :o_O:

First of all, the episode was awesome ... and as said before ... the Rambaldi plot-line has been dealt with a great way ... hopefully Rambaldi will be gone now ... and we got to deal with new issues ... ;)

When I was watching the finale ... I had to jump from my bed when that freaking car hit Vaughn and Syd ... :jawdrop: :tvhorror:

I was saying ... OMG ... JJ is evil *in a good way* and he did it again ... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

What a great cliffhanger JJ ... thank you ... thank you ... :clap: :clap: :clap:

While they were in the car, I had this notion that they might be involved in an accident ... but I never expected JJ to take me this way by surprise ... freaking awesome ... (y) (y)

AliasHombre said:
Am I the only one who thinks the car crash was a set-up?
[post="1355757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh yeah, it was a set up... someone who wanted to kill syd & vaughn or one of the two. come on' it had to be a set up.

What a great cliffhanger... i never saw that coming, who would have thought... something was up with Vaughn... who is he? is he a bad guy? oh yeah... depends on who you ask.. gee.. poor syd!!

I cant wait til fall, thank god not january!!

I don't like the new time slot though... now i have 3 tv nights instead of 2.. grr. =(

well, cheers!

:thud: Absolutely amazing episode. I LOVED it. The whole zombie people thing was a little to horror film, but I'll accept that. That was the best cliffhanger ever. I loved it! Wonderfuly written. :D

OMG!!!!!! first post but what a great episode i mean i jumpd a mile when that car hit, now who the hell is Vaughn?!?! glad the whole rambaldy thing is done with now was gettin a lil anoyin, but JJ tied it up fantastically. i wanna know if Nadia is ok thou, that woman is great. Cant wait til S5

did any of the other zombies have red eyes? i couldn't tell. or is it just that Nadia had a higher dosage?

I don't think she was given the same shot. If she was, then she'd have been attacking Sydney like a rabid dog. And I don't think I saw any other 'zombie' with red eyes...

eh i don't think rambaldi is done. not yet.

I don't think so either. I hope it isn't. And I'm not so sure that the fight between Nadia and Syd was the one that Rambaldi had in his prophecy. I don't remember angels falling... or anything falling... from the sky. Although I may have just missed it...

enemy-walks-in said:
I don't think she was given the same shot. If she was, then she'd have been attacking Sydney like a rabid dog. And I don't think I saw any other 'zombie' with red eyes...
[post="1358940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but yelena tells her before the injection "don't worry, it's only tap water..." meaning it's the same. because she's in the prophecy, it has a different effect on her, that's all.

enemy-walks-in said:
I don't remember angels falling... or anything falling... from the sky. Although I may have just missed it...
[post="1358940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There were "angels" falling from the sky; Syd, Nadia, Irina, Jack and Vaughn. When they were parachuting down to save the earth. And they stopped the greatest evil, surely they acted like "angels".

Back