Season 4 Rate: "Before the Flood"

What did you think of "Before the Flood"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
AliasFanSweden said:
There were "angels" falling from the sky; Syd, Nadia, Irina, Jack and Vaughn. When they were parachuting down to save the earth. And they stopped the greatest evil, surely they acted like "angels".
[post="1359366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i guess that is one way to interpret it, but there was a scene when nadia found the guy with the 'broken leg'. right before she spotted him she walked over a statue of an angel that looked like it had fallen from a church or something.

The clifhanger was awesome. My mom heard me scream from the other side of the house. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I am hoping that maybe this will be a dream of something.

i just saw it...and..................WOW!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT VAUGHN ISN'T VAUGHN! WHO IS HE?

but i think that car crash was a setup. or SOMETHING.

Oh. My. Gosh. That was so awesome! I really hope that Vaughn isn't a total bad guy. I loved how Jack let Irina go and how they kissed! That was so sweet. While they were talking I was like "please please please kiss!" It was a little like old spy family days too. I hope that Nadia is okay and I'm so glad that Syd didn't shoot her.

The only part that I screamed at was when that guy charged at Nadia. I so knew that that guy that Nadia was going to help was a bad guy.

Marshall and Weiss were really funny in this ep. :lol: I hope that the writers pair them up more next season cuz they are in the show for comif relief and it works!

Ok, this is a first. I have never voted one of the best eps ever since I have been on this website. I have now. I thought it was awesome, but I was staring open mouthed at the tv for about five hours after it. I guess that's a sign of a good show.

jabrams said:
Turtle, you are right on! You must be a careful viewer. Others seem to be taken in by what they see (and hear). WE know better!

Indeed, the conversation in the car was not natural. She's never had curly hair. Vaughn wouldn't ever talk to her like that--he's much more sensitive. Wouldn't surprise me if next season's opener has her (or him) waking up from a nightmare gasping for breath.

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'><o></span>

Poodle Zombie Zone :Ph34r:
[post="1358117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks, Jabrams! The whole car scene seemed surreal. The more I think about it, the more I think it is gonna turn out to be a dream or a practical joke gone wrong.

I can just picture Syd waking up and tugging at Vaughn's face to see if he has a mask on and he'll say something like, my name is Ashton Kutcher and you've just been punked!!!...just kidding.

Regardless of the outcome, I believe in Vaughn's love for Syd. And I also don't think we've heard the last from the great Rambaldi.

It just occurred to me that throughout all fourth season, fake has been all the rage. Fake quitting, fake Sloan, fake Irina, fake this n that. Maybe it'll turn out to be a fake accident. Maybe they'll fake their deaths and go rouge? Any thoughts?

I hope Season 5 is not the last!!! I LOVE ALIAS!!!

The episode was awesome!!! It would have been my favorite, but then we saw the cliffhanger...I give season four a four (as well as the episode)

Color-Blind said:
The whole car scene seemed surreal.  The more I think about it, the more I think it is gonna turn out to be a dream or a practical joke gone wrong. 

I can just picture Syd waking up and tugging at Vaughn's face to see if he has a mask on and he'll say something like, my name is Ashton Kutcher and you've just been punked!!!...just kidding.

Regardless of the outcome, I believe in Vaughn's love for Syd.  And I also don't think we've heard the last from the great Rambaldi.
[post="1361712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't like the ending, but it would be worse if the season opener was of Syd waking up from a dream.

I think it would be cool if the car crash was completely unrelated to Vaughn or Syd. JJ will probabally leave that question open in case he decides to make it another conspiracy :rolleyes:

😆 Ashton Kutcher :rotflmao:

I hope season five isn't the last, but it isn't much without Rambaldi (unless JJ has thought of another crazy idea)

And the real reason Vaughn is going to marry Syd: We wouldn't want a pregnant Jen for no reason ;) Anyone else think so? Or did we find out that Jen isn't really pregnant?

why was it so surreal? syd was not thinking about the job for once... and vaughn wasn't all nonchalant. he looked uncomfortable, like something was bothering him the whole time. it seemed like real time to me.

This episode is absolutely amazing, but i expected that in the next season dont start with another Sydney wake up in a distant place.........I want Mr.Sark in the next season, it was one of the most important character in serie. Try to put him forward one organization with McKenas Cole. I think that one of the best option. Or Something like that. One of my idea's is that Mr.Sark was Sydney's cousin. Son's secret of Elena.And he might found some recurses in Rambaldi prophecy, let by is mother, only to him find. You can put Weiss like double agent.

hmm...vaughn is not good enough...
but...
sometimes he did well.
I love sydney's words, seems like she is brilliant, smart, critical.
even it's not the real act, I'm sure that she is just like sydney.
i wish happyness for the bennifer baby...

Bet with me!!!

is sydney will removed by nadia in season 5?

Yes 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
No 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999%
if JJ abrams do it, he will regret that...

I suggest the story for season 5;
Syd and vaughn got married then had a children(it's not logic, but the producer can cover it with some unpredictable reason)
do you agree???

promise me that garner's pregnancy won't remove jennifer !!!

^^^^^ ermmmm..... k thats NEVER going to happen... Jen is the only reason this show kicks ass, you take her away and there is no alias.... as much as i like nadia, i really don't think she'll ever make a better sydney bristow :P

btw, Jen's pregnancy will be written onto the show so she's not going anywhere lol

^^^ I've actually heard from many sources that the "pregnancy" will not be written into the show. I believe J.J stated that they would be doing a lot more closeups ( more?, when they already shoot 80% of the eppies in close-ups) I don't believe they should write in the pregnancy and I think they'll find a way of going around it ( no pun intended)

gotta love ALIAS!

I think someone was listening to them talk..... Holy felgercarb- this epi was fantasgreat!

AliasHombre said:
Am I the only one who thinks the car crash was a set-up?
[post="1355757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, how could 13 people say that this episode was BAD???????? I've never thought that any ep of Alias was bad. I'm sick of people bad mouthing it, don't watch it if you don't like it.

To me Alias is the best show ever, and I didn't think i'd love another show like I used to love Buffy, but Alias is so much better!!!

This episode rocked, it had everything and another JJ ending (y)

alias47 said:
I think someone was listening to them talk..... Holy felgercarb- this epi was fantasgreat!
[post="1368157"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's what I thought the second it happened. It was such convenient timing. (y)

Back