Season's Greetings Part 45

PART 65

Later that evening

“Syd I want you to tell me what is troubling you? I know you’ve got something on your mind so please let me in...”

“I don’t know... it feels stupid...”

“What feels stupid?”

“Me, us,... I don’t know...Vaughn I’m sorry. I just don’t want to get you worried”

“Well you got me worried... so you better spit it out. Now matter how stupid it is. It’s on your mind and it’s troubling you... so we talk about it and settle things right.” He paused for a brief moment before continuing “Syd, whatever you might say it won’t feel stupid to me...”

“But...”

“No buts Sydney... Come on spit!” Couple of minutes of silence passed between them. Vaughn gazed intensly at Sydney knowing far too well that there was something on her mind but as usual she would try to keep it inside instead of just saying it. He only sat there on his bed, on his side, Sydney on the side that has recently become hers for the last couple of months.

“I feel like a teenager saying that... I can’t...”

“Yes you can Sydney... you’ll see once you’ve gotten it out you’ll feel better. Because I will know what troubles you and then we can solve that problem together. Remember... I’m here and I won’t let you down. When someting concerns you it means that it also concerns me. Unless you open up and let me in, this thing will always be between us like a rain cloud that would follow you just everywhere...”

“Vaughn you have to promise me not to think I’m crazy”

“You are crazy” they both had to chuckle “in a different kind of way but I still love you” Vaughn tried to sort of read her mind, to figure out what was keeping her so upside down. He couldn’t see in her eyes, her soul because she was looking at her feet that were spread out at the other end of the bed.

“Syd?” he asked after a while.

“It’s about Thursday....” but she could say nothing further, the words just wouldn’t come out.

“What about Thursday?” he looked at her intently. Something was bothering her about their first night together. Now he was definitely concerned just as much as she was. “Did I do something wrong? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I mean.... I.... sorry.... just keep going...” he excused himself as he saw the look she was giving him. Here she was opening up on him, and what did he do? He pushed her feelings... That’s what he had tried to avoid from the beginning.

“I promise I won’t say anything unless you want me to...I’m sorry...”

“I don’t know... see that’s why I didn’t want to talk about it...now we are fighting...”

“We’re not fighting Sydney, we’re talking... I didn’t want to interfer... I’m sorry angel” he pulled her head slightly down towards his and kissed her lips.

“I wished we could have spend that morning after more peacefully. I, I, I....don’t know what I want. I don’t know what I expected”

“I know what you mean Sydney.... I wished that too... but instead we had to run of for work, and then pick up the children and now... it’s already Saturday and we haven’t had any time on our own since then.” He lifted her hand that rested in her lap and brought it up to his hand to drop a soft kiss on it. “So you wanna talk about it?”

Inside her body, many emotions were flodding together and everything came out with a slow sob. Tears welled up in her eyes which she hurriedly tried to keep from Vaughn but since he was lying right next to her, that wasn’t quite an option.

He pulled her body from the sitting position she’d been in, downwards to him, so he could wrap his arms around her and hold her the way he wanted her to be next to him.

“Hey it’s gonna be ok...” he said placing many kisses on top of her head. “You know you really start to scare me.... I hope I didn’t do anything wrong... Or do you regret...?”

Her softs were muffled because her head was burried into his chest. Since he didn’t get any answer he needed to look at her. He lifted her head as he cupped both of her cheeks, tears rolling down her face which he gladly dried with his thumbs.

“Do you regret what we did last Thursday?”

“I don’t know” she says in a sob.. “Not really,.....just... I don’t know if you understand... I don’t want to say I didn’t like it. No....no way... I mean...”

“I think I understand what you mean... but remember I didn’t want to push you”

“I know... I know... I’m not saying anything against you... I think I’m angry at myself. But when I think about it, then I wonder why should I be angry at myself. I’m just so....argh!” she grumbled pushing herself off Vaughn’s chest. “Vaughn... I’m sorry... I really am... I just want you to know that it was wonderful... it was different then the way I imagined I guess... but still... it was wonderful”

Vaughn also sat up, pulling her back into his arms, her head resting on his shoulder “I don’t know what to say... does a thank you apply here? I mean... hearing you say this means a lot to me. I was worried about you, you know... and I suddenly felt angry at myself why I didn’t notice anything of these concerns before. I’m supposed to know you... I mean”

“Vaughn... you know me... you knew something was wrong and I’m glad it’s in the open now... Don’t you ever think that I regret us making love that night... never...you were right... I had the upper hand, it was my decision and you didn’t do anything wrong Vaughn. And I love you for that. I love you for not pushing me into something if I hadn’t wanted, I love you for being here with me, I love you for being concerned about me, I love you for so many things that I wonder why I love you. I love you for loving me... but most of all I love you because you are you”

She sincerly declared her love for him. From the second moment she had said she loved him, his own feelings were mingled inside and tears rolled down his cheeks too by the end.

“Oh God Sydney I love you so much it hurts. There are not enough words to describe you the love I feel for you, in here” his left hand went up to his heart, together with hers underneath it.

Sydney and Vaughn had to smile at their exchange until they heard Mae’s waking up in the other room.

“I’ll take care of it” Sydney only said, getting up and checking on Mae. She had woken up and since her pacifier was no longer in her mouth, she felt like needing somebody to put it back into place. That accomplished she fervently sucked on it while Sydney waited next to the crib to be sure her baby girl would be asleep again soon. But before she would leave again, she couldn’t resist to kiss Mae’s head and inhale in the scent of her baby smell.

Hannah hadn’t noticed anything and was for once also sound asleep in her own dreamland without tossing and turning around.

The little night light sent a faint light through the room so Sydney could vaguely see what was around her. She crouched down and placed one leg that had dropped out from under the sheets back into place before pulling Hannah’s hair softly out of her face. She then also placed a kiss onto her forehead before looking up and seeing Vaughn stand in the doorpane gazing at her in awe.

“Michael” she whisped while tiptoeing out of the room “Shouldn’t you be in bed?”

“No...not when you’re not there with me...Besides I wouldn’t have wanted to miss that moment for nothing in the world.” He said closing the office door behind her, leaving it a split open. As they headed back to their own bedroom across the hallway, their little talk continued.

“Did I already tell you today how much I loved you?”

“Yes but I think a girl can’t get enough of it...”

“What girl?” he said looking around the room, tentalizing her. But Sydney was more than serious. As soon as he had laid onto the bed, she pulled his head towards his and kissed him madly. It first started in a soft and needing kiss. The simple need to feel kissed and close to someone. Until it turned to something more, deeper and stronger.

Vaughn pushed Sydney until she was lying on her back again, his hand resting on her hip. Her fingers vigourgously combed through his hair, pulling his head down towards hers.

“Syd” he moaned into her mouth “This is getting out of hand here...” he whispered while dropping kisses below her ear and down her cheekbones.

“I don’t care” Their eyes met as their bodies longed for oxygen “Make love to me, please” her hand captured his cheek before her longer fingers grazed over his lips “I love you”

“I love you too” their lips met again in a fervent and heated kiss, Vaughn’s hand kneeding soft at her waist before it glided over her flat stomach and up under her shirt. His hand soon met with the soft curves of her breast, tentalizing it with the tip of his fingers. He lightly pinched her one nipple to an erect position with his thumb and index.

“You’re wonderful Sydney” he felt the need to tell her how he felt about her. His love for her was growing with each day and with each time they would make love in the future. He knew it, Sydney had his heart for now and forever.

Vaughn trailled kissed down her jaw line and neck while he pulled at the hem of her shirt so he could get that one out of his way. He wanted to feel her whole upper body naked, her soft skin under his touch, he needed to smell her. She smelt so good, she always did. He also knew by now that her favorite fragrance was one of those funny and cool looking bottles in the bathroom. He also had to admit that it was also the one he liked most on her. It smelt simple yet sweet and he sure couldn’t get enough of it.

Once that shirt was discarded onto the ground she opened her eyes to look into his blue ones, making the connection they needed right now. Vaughn paid her breast lots of attention before his kisses trailed southwards to where he knew she wanted him. He could feel the heat emanting from that area, she was aroused and it was wise of him to make quick work of the matching panties that followed suit as they were dropped ontop of the shirt.

Vaughn took in the sight of Sydney as she opened her legs up to him. Just like the first time, she laid there on her back with eyes closed, her hair spread around her head except that her arms were up around her head, waiting for Vaughn to go on. His lips touched the inside of her ankle which made her tickle. He had to chuckle as he had found a very sensitive touch on her body. He ancred that thought into his brain for future reference as he let his mouth, lips and tongue linger of her long slender legs up to her soft curls.

They were very damp and he had to fight the resist of touching her. It was so tempting but he couldn’t. He tried to memorize the way she looked now, wide open only for him, for a while, constantly kneading at her tighs but then he could hold it now longer. He bend down and darted his tongue out into her folds, feeling them all wet from his earlier activity. Fondling her breast had gotten her very excited and hungry for more.

“Vaughn” she moaned her eyes flew open, surprised by his touch “What are you...?” her back propped up on her elbows.

He looked deep into her eyes filled with love and then gave his explanation “Kissing you.... you don’t like?”

“Vaughn... I ... I don’t know... I...”

“It’s ok... just lay back, relax and let me know if you don’t want it... ok?” she complied upon Vaughn’s request and tried to relax again. Vaughn decided to please her with his fingers first, so she could get used to the sensation again. He rubbed her clit with one finger and used his other hand to lightly touch her folds which soon made her moan and buck onto his hand.

When he thought she was ready for more he plunged back in between her legs, licking her softly, nibbling at her clit, his both hands still able to keep themselves busy where they were before. Soon he got the response he was waiting for. Her hands were on his head pushing him down in her. Her legs opened up even more on him thinking she could get him any further.

“Michael” she moaned his name in ragged breath and that was his order to give her all she needed. He swiftly plunged one finger into her wet core, his mouth still on her, thrusting it out and then back in before adding his other finger deep within her. She was so aroused that it did only take a couple of thrust of Vaughn’s fingers to get her over the edge. Vaughn felt her release washing over her body, her legs trembling on each side of his body, the grip on his head was very firm, her hot liquid exploded into his mouth and Vaughn could do nothing more then to lick everything off with his tongue. His fingers trusted some more into her while she came back from her release.

He had looked all the while at her, seeing her orgasm felt amazing to him. She always got those rosy cheeks and he could literally eat all of her. Her mouth slighty open, her moans getting harder and shallow by each thrust of his fingers. He couldn’t get enough of Sydney Bristow. Then she opened her eyes, those wonderful eyes he loved so much. He sent her a smile. It was his different side of showing her how much he loved her.

He glided his fingers out of her which made her gasp at the loss of sensation. He laid on top of her, covering her body with his own while his hands ran up and down her soft curves, tickling her lightly here and there and tentalizing her while finding erogene zones on her body. He definitely enjoyed to explore her body, to find these spots that made her unique, moan and gasp. Places that only he knew of. The spots where she would melt under his touch. His heart grew with love for this woman beneath him.

“Syd, I want to make love to you. I need to be inside of you.... like right now” he said looking straight into her beautiful eyes, still a little blurry from earlier. Her hands that were around his neck, traced some carresses down his back to each side of his waist. He lifted his hip, aware of what she wanted to do. It was as if he could read her mind, but infact he could see all the way deep down inside her soul.

When she grasped his penis Vaughn needed to moan, their eyes still connecting. Eyes speaking words to each other. She slowly worked him, not really knowing what to do but she knew he would show her. The sensation of Sydney touching him was too much and his eyes closed while he grunted her name in a deep throaty voice.

His hand grabbed over hers, tightening the grip on him. Vaughn’s eyes opened again, sending her a reassuring look. “Like this” he showed her how to please him more. Each time the tip of his penis rubbed against her folds and it was getting very intense.

“Michael I need you too” He positioned himself at her entrance, aware that her insides weren’t that much accoustomized to his size as yet but from her earlier orgasm he also knew she was more than ready and he would be able to slide into her easily.

“Oh God Sydney” he breathed into her ears, his penis gliding slowly into her. He would have easily come right now but he needed Sydney to come along with him. Once his body was full inside of her he opened his eyes again and found her staring at him with awe. They shared a smile while Sydney’s hands touched his face and his fingers played with her hair. They remained connected that way for awhile.

“Vaughn?” he almost didn’t hear her.

“Yes angel”

“Why do you call me angel?”

“Because you are.....MY angel.... Why do you call me Vaughn now? Before I was Michael and now...”

“Vaughn... I mean Michael.... how come you are hard.. I mean... you know... and when you’re inside it feels soft... That’s a stupid question so just ignore it....” she started rambling nervously again.

“I don’t know Sydney...” he told her sincerly “And it’s not a stupid question at all” he gazed into her eyes, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face, capturing her face and dropping kisses all over it.

“I really don’t know.... as long as you feel ok...”

“I do.” His lips finally found hers and they melted into a long and searing kisses that elicited fire inside both their bodies again. While Vaughn’s right hand kept himself propped on one elbow with his hand alongside her head so he could touch her cheeks, the other one kneaded her breast in order to excite her. Her body soon relaxed under his touch and that’s the moment Vaughn finally started his soft trusts at first.

“My god you feel so good. It feels so good to be inside of you. I love you so much Sydney.” His thrusts had started on a steady rythm, slow but still quick enough to get them closer to the edge, spreading her walls with each of his penetrations.

“Michael you feel so good too” she moaned into his mouth. He needed her to open her eyes but before he could say anything, their souls met again.

“Put your legs around my waist” he asked from her and she obeyed. Her legs were little numb but she managed nonetheless to get them around and this way he was able to move another inch deeper inside of her. “You comfortable?”

“Hm...” she hummed “I only want to come so bad”

“I know.... soon” and he took his rythmic move from before over, thrusting deep in and out of her. His thrust soon turning into very hard ones, making her whimper in ecstasy. Vaughn’s thrusts were intensified through her nails digging into his back as he felt her getting closer to her own release. He was not far away either. Filling her over and over with his own body, her inner walls tightening and squeezing around him. He was close but Sydney was quicker as he felt her body shiver and shake beneath him.

He muffled her long and hard ragged breathings with his mouth. He loved to feel her come deep within him. Her moans filling his mouth, her hot breathing over his face and he had to open his eyes to keep his fantasy going when he gazed at her face as he rode her through her orgasm. She moaned his name over and over again.

“Oh Syd” he moaned on his turn. As she came down from her peak, his was rising with each hard thrust into her. She contracted her inner muscles on purpose to squeeze him more. She knew that’s what he needed right now and she pulled his head back down over hers into her neck. One more thrust and she heard him scream her name into the pillows his body exploding inside her. She felt the head of penis throb deep within her over and over again, filling her body with his seed. She rocked him lightly while he came down from his own release, his breathing slowing down.

“Syd, you’re amazing, you know that?”

“No you’re amazing Michael” they both told each other still in haze.

When he felt slowed down he propped himself back up onto his elbow so he could look at his angel.

“I can still feel you....”

“I can’t believe it...” It was Vaughn’s turn to turn red “You know...that’s all your fault!”

“Oh now it’s mine right!” they mocked with each other again.

“Yeah, you were the one getting me into this, remember?”

“Of course...” she played an angry face.

“So you’re mad at me that we just made love. I just made love to the woman I love the most on earth, the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and that’s the thank you of it...”

“Shut up and kiss me!” but Vaughn couldn’t say anything as she had once more pulled his head down for a long and hard kiss. “Better?”

“Much better...” he grinned. A few moments passed between them, no words spoken “You’re ok this time, right?” he asked still a hint of concern in his voice, hoping she wouldn’t regret what had just repeated itself from Thursday, his busy fingers grazing over his angelic and flushed face.

“Yes..... Yes I am” she said with determination “thank you.... I love you Michael”

“I love you too Sydney”

They shared one more simple sweet kiss before Vaughn removed the rest of his penis out of her and then they gathered each other lying arm in arm, side by side. Sydney played with the hair on his chest, while Vaughn’s played with hers, smelling in the scent of her shampoo.

“Vaughn?” he smiled...now she was back to calling his family name.

“Yes?”

She propped herself back onto one arm so she could look at him. “Do you mind exciting me?”

“No, no of course not. Why should I?”

“I mean... I don’t excite you... I’m mean not the way I’m supposed to... uh...”

“You excite me Sydney. Very much... in a different way...”

“But I want...more... you know....”

“Ok.... we can do that next time.... I mean...only if you want to...I mean I don’t want to push you... I thought that you first wanted to get used to what I do....you understand?”

“Yes I do... I just think I could do something for you.... I have the feeling I leave you out”

“You’re not leaving me out Sydney... I’m very much excited when pleasing you. I love to touch and tease you. You don’t need to worry about that.” He lifted her chin with his hands “We can do more next time... I’ll show you....if that’s what you’re worried about... Is it?.....what you’re worried about?”

She shrugged her shoulders not feeling very self confident about that subject. “I don’t know... I just feel awkward... I don’t know what to do... I’m gonna be nervous and I don’t want to make you feel bad...and...”

“Syd.... look at me.... how can you make me feel bad? We just made love Sydney.... it takes some time to get used to each other... I’m here and I’ll help you, ok?” he paused looking at her “Ok?” and this time she nodded her head.

“Good.... that’s my angel.... come on let’s get some sleep” he wrapped his arms around her when he felt her cuddle closer into his body. They soon drifted off into deep slubber not waking up until the early morning by the sound of a light knocking at their door.

End Part 65

OK...I officialy want a "Vaughn" for christmas or my birthday...Can you copy him and send me one cookie....:smiley:

He was so sweet to her ... I love how he conforted her

And the smut...:smiley:...Sweet end hot at the same time...Perfect

That waqs an amazing chapter. :D
vaughn is just soooooo perfect and sweet I wish I could have him.
Thank you soooooo much for the pm.
And I'm sorry I didn't reply yesterday, but I just got my computer fixed and back last night. I had a lot of pm's to catch up on after only 2 days. I just wanted to let you know why I didn't reply sooner.
Thank you so much for the pm and I can't wait for more NC-17. :P
:surf:

Part 80

“Michael?”

“Hmmm?”

“I want you to make love to me, now” Sydney’s gaze goes to the crib that is standing right next to the bed and Vaughn knows what she is thinking. Hopefully they wouldn’t wake up Mae or any other people in the house.

“There’s nothing I’d rather do right now... we’ll just have to make sure to keep you quiet” he responds in a sly way, which has his arm being slapped playfully.

“As if I would be the only one”

“Just shut up so we can start. We’re wasting precious time here” he simply whispers getting active over her body as his sweet open mouthed kisses trail along her collarbone and neck, up to her earlobe which Vaughn knows is going to make her moan and beg for more.

A couple of seconds later, Vaughn’s presumptions are prooved right as a soft moan escapes over her lips as his left hand goes to cup her right breast under the shirt. “Shhh... we don’t want to wake the baby, now would we?”

“No...” she groans under his featherlight touches. “It’s just... you’re so incredibly skilled for this” she desperately tries to keep her voice down, glancing every now and then over to their sleeping baby girl. Vaughn knows he needs more of her, so he kneels next to her as he starts to undress her top, lifting her arms up so he can remove the shirt, revealing him her beautiful breasts.

It doesn’t take him long to nibble and play with both of them, bringing them to high erect peaks and making Sydney’s body quiver out of desire. Their foreplay is one of his favorite parts, more then their love making itself. The way her body feels under his touch, so smooth, so silky almost like baby skin with her daily body lotions she would rub in after each shower.

His body is spread along side hers, touching it, his erected penis gridding into her leg. While his head leans once again down onto her to meet her lips in a sealing kiss, his left hand travels down her torso, over her abdomen, into her short-pants, right down her curls to find her dripping wet for him.

“My are we horny today” feeling his own fingers wrenched with her liquid, makes his voice very raspy of lust. He hadn’t expected for her to be that arroused after such a short while.

“It’s all just because of you.” Her eyes open up under his touch, to find his smiling and sparkling eyes just above her head. Her hands cup his head, her thumbs making circling motions over his cheeks, “I love you” she adds pulling his head into a very heated kiss as two of his fingers find their way right into her, making her gasp. But her gasp is caught by his mouth on hers, their tongues twirling with each other, doing their usual dance. A dance that they know so well by now.

“God I love you too” he mumbles into her mouth, still lost by the sensation of her squeezing walls around his fingers, plunging them over and over again into her in a very dangerous slow rythm. Taking them out almost completely before sliding them right back into her.

All of this makes her breath hitch every time he does the truths, his mouth has to stay on hers, he has to take in her moans as much as he can.

“Michael I need more” she pleads him.

“I know...me too... we’ll just have to wait until we’re back home for more”

She grunts not getting more but right now they had no choice. His thrusts soon intensify, making her legs tremble and her hips heave, spurting him to go on, go quicker and harder yet lovingly.

“Oh God I can take it no more” She emits, biting Vaughn’s neck softly, nibbling all at the same, arousing Vaughn along her way too.

Mae choose right that moment to be caught by a little coughing attack, which makes both of the very aroused adults stop dead in their heated activity. Sydney’s mother instincts kicking right in, all of Vaughn’s careful attention pushed far away in her mind as she gazes at the struggling little infant.

Sydney’s head turns towards Vaughn’s, finding him just as worried as her as he too gazed at the little girl in her crib, fighting in agonise with her cold.

“I feel terrible for her... Do you think I should take her out?”

“No, she’s not awake.... let’s wait and see”

And that’s what they did, neither daring to move an inch as they followed Mae’s every little move, both heads leaning over the crib. Mae is having once again a very restless sleep, tossing and turning around while she is shook every now and then by coughs.

“Michael” Only hearing her voice, Vaughn knows something is troubling Sydney. He looks at her, her eyes never leaving the baby.

“Are you sad that I can’t give you, your own baby?”

“No Sydney... our baby is sleeping right there” he replies, kissing her neck.

“I mean, did you never want to make love to somebody in order to create a baby?”

“No... I mean... at least not with THAT in mind. I’ve made love but not for that special reason. Not with the view “let’s make a baby”. Is that what you mean?” she nodds her head lightly, as she finally lets her brown eyes meet with his.

He knows she isn’t finished with her questioning “I always found it natural for two people who love each other to create one of their own. But we... “she gulps “we... we won’t be able to do that. I’d love nothing more than to make love to you with that in mind. I know I shouldn’t be thinking that way because I can’t give that to you. And I know you love me no matter what. Sometimes I can’t help it as my thoughts sway off to that idea while we are... you know”

“making love... I know and I can understand.” He grabs her hands and squeezes it gently.

She starts to sniffle lightly “I hate it so much! I’d like to give you a child that looks half me, half you and I can’t. That doesn’t mean I love her or the other children less. I love them just as much. I’m sorry... I don’t know why I’m bringing this up...”

Vaughn’s arm wraps her in a protective way right away, pulling her trembling and cold figure close against his.

“Sydney” he lifts her chin up so he could tell her directly “You’re bringing this up because you’re worried about it. I’m glad you do so... it’s good to open up, especially when you’re not feeling well. I love you Sydney, with all my heart and soul. I’ve never loved anybody else the way I do love you or I’ve never felt so happy before then with you and our children. Even if they are not our real own children, I love them just as much, as if they were mine, as if they were ours. Nothing is ever going to change my love for you and these children. Julian is our big boy, Lilly is our little princess, Hannah is the cutest and sweetest child I’ve ever met, even if we still have things to figure out between her and me but I’m sure we’ll sort that out sooner or later. And Mae....” his eyes go to the baby who was finally resting again, her coughing attacks gone “I only wish she could stay that small forever. But she won’t. She’s hardly 6 months old and has me wrapped around her little finger just like her two big sisters. I don’t care if they don’t look like you or me. These children will have so much love from the two of us, more love than any other child could ever wish for.”

With this statement he seals his declaration with a soft kiss that soon is taken to another level as both feel the need to be close to each other again. Her hands travel up and down his arms, winding their way over his muscled chest before they find his nipples. She spends some time twitching them in between her fingers as their tongues fight with each other.

The arousal of both of them grows very quickly her hand surprising him as it finds its way inside his boxers to capture his full erected member. The strokes she is implying on him ellicites a long groan wanting more of her. He wants to be inside of her right away but tonight that was not going to be an option.

So he does the only thing he can do right now, laying her flat on her back, propping himself up on both his arms while hoovering over her body. His eyes are still locked with hers as she keeps her regular strokes on his penis. His need for her is growing rapidly.

“Sydney... if you keep doing this I’ll be coming very soon” but apparently she has other things on her mind, her hand still working him. He looks down at her hand, gaining all his strength together in order to remove her hand, but she wouldn’t let go.

“Please Michael” her teary eyes are too much for him to handle. To top it all she is opening her legs up more for him to enter her. That is the moment Vaughn looses all his senses. The love he feels for this woman beneath him grows every time they are touching each other.

He enters her in a swift motion, her legs spread wide apart to give him the deepest position inside her, wrapping them around his waist.

“Sydney when I come, I need you to come too” he was more than ready for her.

“I will Michael, I will” but he knew she wasn’t as far as him yet. He thus finds her curls and within a couple of seconds he has her right there where he wants her. His fingers dripping wet as he fumbles with her folds while his throbbing c*** rests deep within her. Without doing the slightest little movement on his own, no thrusts or what so ever, only her inner walls squeezing him, are getting him closer to the edge as he watches her struggle with his ministrations, trying real hard not to scream out his name.

How could this woman not turn him on any further. Each time they make love, he’d find new spots, new ways of loving her, new ways of bringing her to climax. When he senses her getting closer, he starts his slow thrust out of her, sliding right back in. The unexpected movement all of a sudden makes her breath hitch and moans come out the deep throat. His mouth covering hers as they ride themselves to the most sensational bliss on earth, called orgasm.

His slow but deep thrusts driving her insane as if she couldn’t get enough of them. Her brain isn’t working any longer as her orgasm makes her loose every rational thought. It starts in her toes, the tingling going up her legs to her core, her stomach and all her chest as the quivering quakes of her body erupted deep within her while she felt Vaughn explode inside her. Sending all of his semen into her body.

Had Sydney taken him with her or had it been the other way around, nobody knew. It simply felt natural and so good to them. His lips placed kisses all over her face once he has regained his composure somewhat. Sydney on her hand needs longer to come back down to him. He nuzzles her neck “God I love you so much Sydney”

He feels soft loving caresses over his back which are soon followed by an undistinguishable snif.

“Hey” he is alarmed immediately, propping his head on his right hand, opening his eyes to see her crying while his c*** was still throbbing inside her.

“What’s wrong?”

She shakes her head “Nothing... I’m... I’m just happy”

“Oh Syd” he kisses her dearly, leaving them both out of breath. “I promise, I’ll always try to make you happy, make you smile. That smile of yours with those most amazing eyes and cutest dimples I’ve ever seen”

She smiles at him unconsciously.

“Yeah right this one...” He brushes a strand of hair out of her face, watching him do so “I love you. I can’t say it often enough. I love you. I thank to heaven’s above every day for giving me such a precious gift.”

“I love you too Michael”

They stare into each others eyes for another while, before they decide it is high time to get some sleep. Vaughn’s penis slides out of her as he turns himself over onto his back, taking her with him. He kisses her head one more time before closing his eyes.

“Sweet dreams”

“You too”

End Part 80

That was great. :D
Poor Sydney though. She really wants to give Vaughn a baby of their own. :(
Is...is there any possibility that the doctors had lied and she could get pregnant? :thinking:
Please say there is. :thinking: :thinking:
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

Back