Season 5 Spoiler about the season ending!

Fun Fact #2: The scene with Vaughn and Sydney on the beach might look familiar as well. The "plates" that were used (i.e. the footage for the beach/island background) were the same ones used for the movie "Contact." It's from the scene at the end where Jodie Foster meets her father/the alien.

I thought that scene looked familiar. :lol: Thanks for sharing :smiley: You said David/Sark has one more episode left. I'm just wondering will Jack and Sark ever go on a mission together? I would love to see them work together to save the world or something. My two favorite characters kicking some butts.

From tvguide.com:

Question: So can you give us some hints on what will happen on the final episode of Alias? Something we don't already know. — Jen

Ausiello: Get this: I'm leaving TV Guide's Globes bash and who should I bump into but my favorite TV titan of all time, J.J. Abrams, who informs me that his wife gave birth to their third child, son August, seven days ago. (No, that's not the big news. Keep reading….) After congratulating him and gushing over his baby pics (shocker: he's cute!), I got down to business and asked him if there was any chance he might find the time in between editing Mission Impossible 3 to write the series finale of Alias. His response nearly caused me to pass out. "Actually, [MI3] is almost done, so yeah, we're talking about it. And I might direct it, too."

Hey, speaking of passing out, I think I'm due for a nap.

It's good that JJ is directing and he helped write... the more i hear about the finale and the rest of season itsounds like it's just getting better and better... i think it'll be awesome :smiley:

Wow, if JJ does direct and write the finale I would be so happy! The episodes that he does are always the best!

People were talking a couple pages back about how the past season could have just been a dream, or Sydney was just in a comma. If that does happen I will be soooo mad! That would probably be one of the worst season finales they could do, unless they did something really, really weird! I really hoping for Alias to go out with a bang! It's such an amazing show, and it deserves to end awesomely!

~Andrea :angelic:

awww congrats to JJ on his new baby boy! :love:

and whoa! i hope Syd wasn't in a coma all this time! but i would be happy cuz that will mean Vaughn didn't die :P

I hope the season is a dream this year. I haven't enjoyed this season. As a matter of fact, I stopped watching after Vaughn left. I did watch the episode when Vaughn "returned". I watch this show for the action and the love between Syd & Vaughn.

I did exactly the same thing as you.... :D ...it's horrible still waiting until march.. for the new episodes...I hope the big finally ending like a BANG....and i'm hoping to see the outcome of the romance between Syd&Vaughn...

I am so sad that Alias is ending but it has had a good 5 year run. This is my FAVORITE show, and I will miss it SOOO much when it is gone :( I just PRAY to God that they do not end the show with A BIG cliffhanger. I will be so sad. I have no doubt that it will be an AWESOME ending to an AWESOME show. :D

So...I know that Jack is suppose to be with Syd when she has her baby, but do spoiler sources have other information about what is in store for Jack in this last half of the season?

I'm afraid of what these awful writers are doing to the show. I'm afraid that they are going to end the series in such a bad way that it'll ruin the whole thing for a lot of us viewers.

While I understand his role in and dedication to MI3, Alias had always been his baby. Alias is what got him onto the Lost team. Without Alias, he wouldn't be on MI3, he wouldn't be anywhere NEAR where he is today. So with all due respect JJ, don't screw over your fans who've been loyal to you since episode 1 of season 1 for some stupid hollywood tom cruise movie. Please, I am begging you. :(

I have all the Alias DVDs. Right now Season 3 is my favorite (With Season 2 close behind). I hope they end Season 5 on a good note - getting Syd & Vaughn back together. I love to watch Syd kick butt. I love the way Jack & Vaughn protect Syd. Season 5 lacks the suspense, action and romance that the other seasons have.

This is my fav show....but I have not watched much this year. I have always made sure I am home to watch this show in season's past. Hopefully the spoilers are correct and this season will go out with a Bang!

JJ will do a great job with the finale!! i think. it willb e so good but i might cry since that will be the LAST episode of Alias ever. that is the saest thing to think about!!!

I really want Melissa George's character who was Lauren Reed from Season 3 to come back.
Even though she is dead, she should still have something to do with why Vaughn faked his death.

Oh was that a spoiler?
What! You guys didn't know Vaughn is coming back.

Melissa George is hot.

I think that after all the stupid twists they have done until now, they can bring back Lauren from the dead. She's definitely the best.

Sounds intense! I agree, however, that it's going to be obscenely depressing. The LAST episode? I don't know what I'll do with myself :-/

Back