VaUgHn and SyD-TrUe LuV nEvA dIeS!

^ i know!!!! he can't do something like that! he just can't!!! it HAS to be for a mission, or else i'm gonna be :stretcher:

🇳🇴

hopefully syd will say it back to him when he returns from his trip, or that she'll go after him and help him.. (y)

Vaughn TOTALLY shut down blondie with his, "Consider this your second rejection by the CIA." HA!

And I loved the last scene with S/V:

Vaughn: (talking about his dad) He could never leave the people he loved.
Syd: How do you know?
Vaughn: Because neither could I.

So adorable! And I'm glad they're not keeping secrets from each other anymore.

that was awsome the way he shut her down like that it was like a reflex good boy Vaughn :smiley:

I Loved that last scene too so sweet :smiley:

VaughnIsHot said:
^I know! The last scene was sooooo cute. I can't wait for more S/V in upcoming episodes!
[post="1304600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm looking forward to seeing them go after Sloane (real or fake- I don't care!)

Alias girl said:
that was awsome the way he shut her down like that it was like a reflex good boy Vaughn :smiley:
[post="1303891"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know! i loved the line: consider this the second time you've been rejected by the cia... (y)

at first when she started kissing his neck and he didn't do anything i was like: WHAT ARE YOU DOING VAUGHN???? you can't let her do that to you! NOO NOOO NOOO! thank god he ended the grossness! :P

*sticks up hand and wave it fantickly* Can I join??? I love S/V!!! I love Vaughn!! Hint hint: that one reson my name is syd 😆
SYD

I. WILL. DIE.

:thud:

seriously, i'm TOTALLY gonna freak out! ill probably watch the scene OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

it's just....so..no, there are no words to describe how it is.

i'll repeat: I. WILL. DIE. :stretcher:

5 DAYS people, 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is going to be amazing!
The promo looks soo good.
And I think I heard somewhere it is going to be in the finale not the 2 episodes on wednesday!
I was smiling all day when I heard! :D
They are just so perfect. :2love:

Back