VaUgHn and SyD-TrUe LuV nEvA dIeS!

*dies of happiness*

I swear if JJ does something in the finale to break them up or stop the proposal or WHATEVER, i will not be amused. Not. At. All.

"Vaughn: Syd..come here
I had it all planned out

Sydney: What?

Vaughn: I was gonna take you to the beach. Santa Barbara.. we'd go out for a walk..maybe when the sun was setting..but now we're here, and I don't know what we're jumping into...and I may never get another chance to do this again.
sometimes I wake up before you do. and I watch you sleep. and I'm overwhelmed..because..you're so amazing. and I don't know why i'm lucky enough to have you in my life. but you're here with me. and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, trying to make you as happy as you make me.

Sydney: my God, vaughn..

Vaughn: Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?

*she kisses him*

Sydney: We're gonna make it out of here

Vaughn: is that a "yes"?

*she kisses him again*

Sydney: ask me on the beach"

we HAVE to get to see them on that beach in the finale!!!

I WANT A VAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!! 💘

fridolina said:
"Vaughn: Syd..come here
I had it all planned out

Sydney: What?

Vaughn: I was gonna take you to the beach. Santa Barbara.. we'd go out for a walk..maybe when the sun was setting..but now we're here, and I don't know what we're jumping into...and I may never get another chance to do this again.
sometimes I wake up before you do. and I watch you sleep. and I'm overwhelmed..because..you're so amazing. and I don't know why i'm lucky enough to have you in my life. but you're here with me. and I know I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, trying to make you as happy as you make me.

Sydney: my God, vaughn..

Vaughn: Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?

*she kisses him*

Sydney: We're gonna make it out of here

Vaughn: is that a "yes"?

*she kisses him again*

Sydney: ask me on the beach"
we HAVE to get to see them on that beach in the finale!!!

I WANT A VAAAAAAAAAAAAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!!! 💘
[post="1350495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks so much for posting it!!! I haven't seen the proposal yet but at least I can read it now!!!

I think I already asked... but I don't have a number yet... so if you don't mind... would you please? (hint hint I need a number)

I love when Vaughn says "Come Here." It is always something good after that.

Kelly V said:
*dies of happiness*

I swear if JJ does something in the finale to break them up or stop the proposal or WHATEVER, i will not be amused. Not. At. All.
[post="1350101"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I. AM. NOT. AMUSED.

WTF????????????????????????????????????
:jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop::jawdrop: :jawdrop:

"shock" is taking completely new propotions.
This was not the ending I expected at all!!!! WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO US??

i hated and loved it... if only the last half minute would have been cut away...
but that wouldn't have been very alias-like... :blink: but still. the end sucked. i'm in denial.

Think it of it this way. If they would have made the season finale happy it woudn't draw back in fans. People want 2 c wut is goin 2 happen and will defentily tune it 2 c but if they made it happy there would be no guessing games to play over the summer. I would watch no matter whut but some people.............

I wish they would have done it another way. Somethin tht didn't hahave 2 do with S/V but we can't do anything about it. We may be over reacting so lets all TRY 2 say calm (I'm having problems doin tht, I catch myself thinikng of about a thousand different ways S5 could start) :eek:

undercover_spy said:
Think it of it this way. If they would have made the season finale happy it woudn't draw back in fans. People want 2 c wut is goin 2 happen and will defentily tune it 2 c but if they made it happy there would be no guessing games to play over the summer. I would watch no matter whut but some people.............

I wish they would have done it another way. Somethin tht didn't hahave 2 do with S/V but we can't do anything about it. We may be over reacting so lets all TRY 2 say calm (I'm having problems doin tht, I catch myself thinikng of about a thousand different ways S5 could start) :eek:
[post="1360522"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i wish too that they would have done it in a different way, but this is what we got! :( but i mean, no one can seriously believe that they would let s/v get happily married already, without any more problems...fortunately, true love never dies, so there's still hope, a lot of hope. the good thing with the finale is that it leaves so many things to discuss!! so many theories, and stuff to talk about and debate about during the summer! the bad thing is...well, what happened. *is in denial*

lil_spy said:
I totally hate Lauren she is such a disgrace!!!
[post="1404652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i hated lauren the character, but i think melissa did an awesome job! i mean just look at it, how much people hate her! that's actually like really good credit to her as an actress, doing the part of a b**** so well that people actually start hating her. i don't really like how people didn't give her a chance. lauren sucks for sure, but mel does not.

quick question, quick question: do i already have a number here? or if i don't, WHY haven't i asked for one before?! s/v rocks my world, too. :smiley:

sister dear (literally). because here we are sloooow and nothing really happens here. you could try to bring some life to the discussion.
gooooooood luck with it. :D

Back