Anti-Lauren Club

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Oh can I please join??!!! I hate Lauren, I really hope she's dead! She ruined the season in my opinion! And she makes everyone think all English ppl sound like her which is not true! And one more thing she stopped Vaughn from being with Syd!! I think that's enough said for anyone to hate her!!! :cuss: :Ph34r: :angry: </span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Hehe, I just came up with an idea Vaughn should so do a speech like Sydney's in the first epi of Season to when she talks about her mother "All anyone needs to know about that woman is she's a bad guy!" and all the rest before, he should so do that next season it would be funny :lol: :blush: </span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Luv Sabella xxx</span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>:hi: thank u very much :D for letting me join!! 🦋 Does anyone actually know if she's dead or if she's coming back next season? :blink: </span>

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Luv Sabella xxx :daisy: </span>

umm i don't think she is coming back next season- but one can never be too sure- she's an evil wench that is like the energizer rabbit, she just keeps going and going and going :angry:

Hey! by the way! may i join too please?? :D

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Yeah I hope she doesn't come back!!! It was horrible what she did to Vaughn as a character, like with the acid, that's just something he wouldn't do. :( </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Luv Sabella xxx :daisy: </span>

i think you mean stake :P or maybe thats not how you spell it... ah well.

Melissa George kinda said she was coming back next season... so i don't think she's dead. but she could just be in dreams or as flash backs... *shrugs* i dunno...

Alias Anna said:
huh? :confused:

ha i love this thread. it's still alive!
[post="947193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think she meant coming Lauren coming back from the dead ;)

Welcome Vaughnchik74, you are member #75. :D

IluvSark said:
ooh ooh ooh!!! Could I join? Please?
[post="948977"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sure, I'll add you to the list. You are #76. Welcome :D

Sorry, Vaughnchik74 - I messed up your #, you are actually #75 and not 74 ... maybe the 74 at the end of your name threw me. Sorry!

I haven't vented my anti-Lauren hatred in forever, especially since she's dead and not coming back...

...but I still hate her, and almost don't want the Season 3 dvds because they subject me to her not only on the cover, but in way too many of the episodes...

amy lynn said:
...but I still hate her, and almost don't want the Season 3 dvds because they subject me to her not only on the cover, but in way too many of the episodes...
[post="955222"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She was in every episode except for that one, wasn't she? You're right, that is about twenty one too many.

hi everyone!!!! can i join please???? there's no-one on the show i hate more than lauren. well, i hate sark almost as much.. ;)

actually, my sister pointed that one out to me (francinator with lauren.)
thanks, and happy 2 join

sorry if i confused anyone with that francinator thing...:smiley:

Back