Anti-Lauren Club

Can I join? I think that she must pay for breaking up vaughn and syd but, more importantly, for having different color eyebrows than hair.

hey! i have different color eyebrows than hair! :blink: can't do anything about it! :D but not as much as lauren... :o_O: just a little. see my hair is a little bit lighter. -_-

Welcome new members as followed:
#77 - fridolina
#78 - phase272
^_^
pii_lena4ever said:
could you post the list? i wanna see which number i had again. or on which page can i find it?
[post="966350"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
There is a list on the first page of the thread.

Vaughnchik74 said:
u guys, do we have a little picture thingie to put on our sigs like the ones on mine?  please let me know!
[post="973455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, there isn't.

Sorry I haven't been in for a while...I took some time away from AA for other reasons but now I'm back and I wanted to catch up everywhere and now I wanna catch up with the clubs :rolleyes: its all my bad but anyways its ggood to see the great hate for the Mad COW!

Where is everyone? What happened to us. Remeber the the days when hatred ran free for the Mad cow...the days this smilie was used often :sly: what happened to kill the wicked witch and the ding dong the witch is dead song being played after Lauren's death? What has happened to our hatred. I say burn the witch, everyone agree? :rolleyes: :whistle:

Wow. Been eons since I've been in here to update. :lol:

Added
#80 - CoveDweller11
#81 - Bubbles

Welcome! :smiley:

Back