Forbidden

omg its the end?!?!?!?! lol that surpised me ahaha how cool irina is alive n well... cole is dead... n syd n vaughn and vicki are really happy :D ahaha thanks for the pm!

That was a beautiful ending to a great fic. I am so glad that everything turned out the way its suppose to.

Thanks for the pm.

SkyGirl5 said:
“Jack she just woke me up like two seconds ago!”
he just yelled at jack. he just yelled at jack. wow.

“Yeah, don’t spread it around.” Vaughn groaned in a macho tone.
i imagine him also doing macho stances. :sideroll2:

But don’t go on anymore crazy rampages ok?”
yeah, she definitely has to stop.

“Of course.” Vaughn smiled.  “She’s half Vaughn- half Bristow.  She’s like a super human.”
hell yeah! she's superhuman! :super:

Vaughn smiled at her.  “Of course.  I want to have a whole bus load of kids with you Sydney Bristow-Vaughn.”
he has got to be kidding. thats a whole lot of kids!

“You need to stop dying ok?”
janet, i LOVE this line!!!!!!!!!!1

Irina couldn’t help but laugh.  “Yeah I guess my nine lives are wearing thin.”
THIS TOOOOOOO!

“You know, that’s a good look for you.” Vaughn laughed as he wiped her chin off with the towel.
i thought he would lick the food off her chin... :naughty:

The thing that she needed was Vaughn and a family with Vaughn.  That was her forever.
awwww...

yes, it surprised me jan. i thought this would last longer.. but anyway, i love it. (y) i truly did love it. thanks for sharing this with us jan!

wow that was sooo great! i loved every minute of that story!
that ending was perfect, they make such a gorgeous family!
thanks so much for sharing your stories!

ok, thats a joke right? this isnt the end.... :cry: loved it though, even if it is!! i so hope some of it turns out to be tru!! thanks for the pm!

Awwwwwwwwwww :cry: It's gone!!!!!! :(

Lol Awesome fic hon!!!! As usual ;)

Vicki put her left foot forward and then her right before tumbling down as her knees buckled. Vaughn caught her before she hit the floor and tossed her high in the air, casing her to giggle. “Daddy’s so proud of you! You were walking!!” Vaughn said as he blew raspberries on her tummy. She giggled again.
Dat was so adorable!!! :love:

“Oh my god Vicki that’s so awesome! And you’re only eight months old!” Sydney exclaimed.
“Of course.” Vaughn smiled. “She’s half Vaughn- half Bristow. She’s like a super human.”
Hahahaha Superbaby. Lol. She would be pretty brilliant though ;) Imagine (In my dreams anyway) if Jennifer and Michael had a baby. How bloody gorgeous would that kid be! hahahaha :P

“Mom.” Sydney said rather tearfully as she sat down beside her mother. Sydney took her mother’s bandaged hand and kissed the back of it. “You need to stop dying ok?”
Lol nicely put ;) Very subtle. Hehehe :smiley:

Absolutly awesome!

Aly xx :angelnot:

Wonderful Story. :smiley: I loved it. I'm a little sad, though. I could count on this to accompany my morning coffee. :( I guess that means I'll have to start watching the news again. lol :lol: I think this is probably how Alias will end, except I think at least Sydney and maybe Vaughn too will leave the CIA. Children change everything. Great job! :P (y) (y)

I can't believe it's over, but I loved this whole fic! I wish JJ could make us all happy and have Jack/Irina/Syd/Vaughn/Nadia/Weiss all be a happy family like this! THANK YOU for sharing your great story with us!

awwwwwww. i love it. i'm glad they all ended up happy. i hope season 5 ends up all happy like this.
great ending. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Back