Forbidden

what it's over? what do you mean it's over? It can't be over?! At least it was a good ending. :smiley:

I'm glad everyone will be okay, and that Sydney returned home immediately, instead of searching for other people who could become "future threats" to go and kill them as well.

joey :smiley:

That's the end?? Oh man... I don't think I was prepared for that. :lol: You made me feel better about S5 with this fic and the possibilities it will bring. I'm sure S/V will be fine, but you reassured me. :P Thanks so much for writing this one and updating everyday and pm'ing me. I eagerly await your morning updates everyday. So will we get American Princess updates in the morning now? Cause I'm in love with that fic. ;) Great job JANET! You're the best! :groupwave:

Its over!!! Still that was a great story, like the rest. I'm glad that everyone was alright and the family is now out of danger. Thank you for all the PMs.

THE END!!!
How can it be the end already? Your fic's are usually really long!! :(
Great way to end it though.
That was so sweet.
Sydney is back with Vaughn and thinking if having more kids! Irina is ok.
It all worked out so well.
Thanx for the pm's

Syd finally found the normal life she's always wanted. No more threats. No more enemies.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I loved it! If at least just the fact that Vaughn is a Vaughn and not a baddie happens next year, I'll be happy. Of course, it'll also be good if Irina were in it as well.

Thank you very much!

Does this mean you will update Concret Angel reguraly caus I can deal with that ... that was great Janet .... awww it ended :cry: ... love the ending ... more babies yah ... thanks for the PM

oh my gosh Janet...THE END?? hold on. When did this all go down?? I was not expecting that at all. NO..!! I was wondering why the update was so insanely long. I was like Yay!! I guess we're getting long updates from now on but you had to go and end it! anyway I really enjoyed reading this fic...I <3 it!

Vaughn wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. “I love you, too. But don’t go on anymore crazy rampages ok?”
“Deal.” She laughed.
I agree...Sydney+really really angry= pyschopath!

I loved that update...and you better post some more stories so I can still get my 3 story a day Janet fix. heehee!

THANKS for writing such a great great story!!

That is the end?!
Not that is wasn't a good ending!
It was awesome, but WHOA!
It came out of nowhere!
I loved it.
I am sad this is over!

OMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMVOMV...AWESOME!!!!!!!
Janet, you are my fic goddess! :notworthy:
that was such an absolutely fantabulously wonderfully awesome story!! i loved it so much and it's so sweet and i hope that's what really happens in S5 cuz i can't take anymore...AAAH! *breathes* so yeah, that was great and wonderful, and if i haven't said it before, can i be on the permanent "i wanna know about every one of Janet's fics" list?
once again, i love love LOVED it and thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next great work of literary genius! ^_^

Back