Gilmore Girls in Australia

Bubbles

Those piercing baby blues
ok so does ANYONE know when it's coming back?

because the last episode was like, last year or something and that was when Jess came back to tell Rory that he loved her and then he drove off

dun dun dunnn

omg i miss it

anyone know when it's coming back?

hmm...... it came back last sunday on channel 9 at 5:00pm. i don't know which episode you're talking about but the one they showed on sunday was called A Family Matter. i don't know.......i live in perth so maybe melborn isn't showing it yet. hope i could help......

Perth is getting episodes because they are behind the rest of Australia. Melbourne, Sydney and other cities/states were scheduled to receieve new episodes January, but have been pulled from the schedule and haven't been rescheduled within the next month.

Sorry for the bad news guys! :(

what!!!!!!!!! perth is behind the rest of australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now you guys aren't getting anymore episodes......arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i'm not liking chanel 9 right now.......

OMG that sucks, im totally not liking any Australian television channels at the moment, ch9 for screwing with Gilmore Girls and obviously ch7 for Alias!! WTF is with them at the moment!?!? Seriously... no respect for their viewers!!

i know, i'm mad at ch 9 and 7 at the moment
but not ch 10

i'm SOO watching that tsunami concert thingo on ch 10
ch 7 and ch 9 wil probably start playing a wiggles episode in the middle or something
and then a screen comes up
"WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES"

and if you're mad at ch 7, click on the Fellow Haters of Channel 7 From The Land Down Under link and join the club!

but i want gilmore girls back!
*whines*

I want Gilmore Girls back too!!
It's been like a whole frickken Year since I've seen an episode
they just took it off air without telling us anything!!!
I'm getting sick of these Australian Channels screwing with their viewers

I KNOW!

what they do in gilmore girls is like... show most of the season
then stop

and then they have like 5 eppys left and you're like :wtf:

and then they show those 5 eppys

and then they start all over again

but the 5 eppys HAVEN'T BEEN SHOWN!

:cry:

YEAH! how annoying was it that 9 just stopped showing it mid season - completely ludicrous..... we'll never find out if luke and lorelai get together....which btw i think it was inevitable!!

Actually, when Nine stopped airing Gilmore Girls mid 2004, they were only about 10 or so episodes from the end of the last season that aired in the US. We were pretty much up to date bar those 10 eps.
It was expected to return over summer, but the schedule was changed. That annoys me more personally. :smiley:

Word is that it will come back at some stage, but it will most likely be a Saturday afternoon timeslot rather than in the evenings. It just doesn't get the ratings even on a Saturday night so sadly it will be unlikely to screen there. No date or word on it returning, but I will post first word I get! :smiley:

OMG i want them to bring it back!!! Luke and Lorelai get together... omg i've wanted that for like EVER!!! OMG ch9 we hate you too!!! Don't think your getting off lightly coz there is a thread for ch 7 haters, we hate you too!!! BRING BACK GILMORE GIRLS!!!

YES I KNOW!

remember that dream lorelai had with luke being her husband and she being pregnant at the start of the last season?

I LOVED IT!

This may be old news judging by the oldness of the topic itself, but I heard from my Gilmore Girls obsessed friend that Channel 9 doesn't even own the rights to the show anymore, so it's probably not coming back soon...

But the good news is the DVDs are out! Hehe, we have four seasons... Do any other Australians have them?