How emotionally attached to Sydney are you?

Sydney Bristow has been through a whole lot in her life since we first saw her with her head being f

• Are you some kind of wuss dude? Of course I'm NOT attached to her, she's not real.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just BARELY and temporarily during some emotional scenes. Sydney is nice but she's not real.

• I'm attached to her even though I know she's not real.

• I'm very attached to her... Sydney means a LOT to me even though she's not real.

• I am as emotionally attached to her as if she was a real person.

• I love Sydney Bristow to death. I really love her.

• Total voters
tldinc said:
WHAT?????  Sydney isn't REAL????  :redhair:
[post="1242805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I KNOW!! What are you people TALKING about??

No seriously, i love her. I know shes not real, but that doesnt stope me totally THINKING shes real. Im so emotionally attatched, its not funny. I always think "what would Sydney do in this situation." Heres an example:
for school i do music, and my instrument is my voice, so i do singing. I get really nervous when we have to do performances once every term, so everytime i go out i think to myself "just think. What would Syd be like in this situation. Pretend youre on a mission. She wouldnt be scared." And it totally works! Im being serious!!\

Shes totally real.

full_bLown_Rose said:
hah wanna know something weird well it's not that weird but anyways I have a really hard PE teacher who over works us a lot.  While we're running laps or doing something vigorous I always think about one thing: I am Sydney Bristow I am Sydney Bristow...can't fail can't fail

Once I think about that the work doesn't seem as hard and I always end up being the first one to finish the exercise
[post="1254516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey I did that too when I had PE!! Except it was more like "I'm Sydney, I like to run!!!"

Kelly V said:
I KNOW!! What are you people TALKING about??

No seriously, i love her. I know shes not real, but that doesnt stope me totally THINKING shes real. Im so emotionally attatched, its not funny. I always think "what would Sydney do in this situation." Heres an example:
for school i do music, and my instrument is my voice, so i do singing. I get really nervous when we have to do performances once every term, so everytime i go out i think to myself "just think. What would Syd be like in this situation. Pretend youre on a mission. She wouldnt be scared." And it totally works! Im being serious!!\

Shes totally real.
[post="1278128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, a lot of the time, I find myself buying things because Sydney has them. And that being scared idea of yours sounds so cool! I'm totally gonna try that the next time I get a chance.

When Jennifer Garner said, "I couldn't stop crying for what happened to Sydney, which I know sounds insane because I know she's not a real person, but she's PRETTY real to me!" I was like, preach it sister!

Sydney is real to me. I love this woman. I am as emotionally attached to her as one can get. To the point of nutso in la-cabeza! And it's great! *smiles*

I'm attached to her even though i know she's not real, but i'm the same way attached to the rest of characters. I think that as i have spent so many time watching this show i've become closer to the possible cast's feelings. I don't see Syd as a real person: i see myself as one more actor of Alias.
I live the same stories in my head. I'm emotionally involved with the story line. That's what happens when you like a lot a book or a show: you are the main character in your head and you almost feel what he or she would be feeling on it.

I'm attached to her even though I know she's not real, if any of my family insult her, I defend her and get annoyed about it, I feel her pain which is really bad, I couldn't stop crying my eyes out at the end of S2 but I hope that's normal, I'm also attached to S/V, definetely :love:

i really, really think that she's cool. but i know that she's not real, but it is fun to root for her and feel her pain etc. so yea, i hope i'm somewhere inbetween. coz there's no fun in watching a tv show and not getting attatched to at least someone in it.

I love Syd! I'm not IN love with her, but I've been watching ALias for years and I feel like she's my best friend. OK, I know I'm sad. (I also have 4 pages of hilarious Alias quotes). :thinking:

Sydney is like the most awesome person! Whenever I'm doing something and I'm just about to give up I say "Sydney could do this" or "Sydney would never do that."

Yes my role model is a fictional character ( got remind myself of that!) and I'm proud to admit it!

~Andrea :D

undercover_spy said:
Sydney is like the most awesome person! Whenever I'm doing something and I'm just about to give up I say "Sydney could do this" or "Sydney would never do that."

Yes my role model is a fictional character ( got remind myself of that!) and I'm proud to admit it!

~Andrea :D
[post="1413096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you took the words out of my mouth! i do the exact same thing!! (and i also do it when i'm shopping :lol:, like "sydney could wear this. i'm buying!" ). i don't think there's anything wrong with having a fictional character as a role model, at least not as long as you're aware that's it is a fictional character, and doesn't exist IRL. i'm with you, undercover_spy! (y)

pii_lena4ever said:
you took the words out of my mouth! i do the exact same thing!! (and i also do it when i'm shopping :lol:, like "sydney could wear this. i'm buying!" ). i don't think there's anything wrong with having a fictional character as a role model, at least not as long as you're aware that's it is a fictional character, and doesn't exist IRL. i'm with you, undercover_spy! (y)
[post="1414258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I do the same thing when shopping. Also when my friend got me a shirt the looked like one Sydney on alias she didn't know why i got all excited lol.

I also got a black sweatshirt with CIA in white because of alias lol.

I'm very attached to her and wish I was more like her. Whenever she gets upset, I get extremely emo and I wanted to stab Lauren to death even before she turned out to be a double spy. And when Sydney watched her own memorial service I got tears in my eyes. I'm just crazy and I want this fictional character to be happy but what kind of show is that, right?

i voted for i love her til death or somethin like that.... im obsessed with her shes soo gorguz n everythin, i know shez not real but people gotta have some imagination, right?

it would be soo cool if she was real though :D

im the same as you reggikers 👍

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

I am going to be like her when I grow up....exactly like her...surgery is scheduled and everything.............lol...j/k

I really do love her, she is a fabulous actress, absolutly gorgeous, and a genuinly nice person.

my mom thinks my she is actually my best friend. she does actually say, 'why don't you invite sydney over sometime'..... i think it best not to correct her

Back