Meant to Be

Hehe Laur remind me to never listen to you. lol This is too a good fic!! i love it i stayed up just to read it and i would add more to this but I am REALLY tired and are you still sick?? if so feel better!!! ~lizzy
Ohh and add me to the PM list for this of anynother fic you do please

fraizoolovesvaughn said:
I'm new on the board, hi everyone!!!
pleaaaase could you PM me when you update? i looooove this fic!! thanks!!
[post="1310530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey!! Welcome!! Have an awesome time posting :D
Hope to see you around some time (besides this time, lol)

I added everyone to the list, and I thank you very much for reading!!

I have no clue when the update is going to be though... I hate this fic a lot cos the first chapters were bad and so is the non-existant plot :P soo yeah.. I'll have to figure something out.

Egore (my muse) hasn't been that cooperative lately... agh :P

lol, anyways. I have a new fic!!

No More Lonely Nights

hate this fic a lot cos the first chapters were bad and so is the non-existant plot

what are you saying!! this fic is great!! do you think sooo much people would be on your PM list if it wasn't? I love the plot of Syd and Vaughn having twins and all! the story is really sweet!! you have to continue this fic! pleaaaaase!!! for all of us... :angelic:

i started to read this about 2 days ago took me about an hour to finish it all lol haha but it is an increible story..can you please pm when u have an update

How about in sixteen bajillion-million-thousand & ten years?

And do I assist you? :lol: (dance. they call me 'Miss Lauren' or "Miss Laur')

I got new fish, anyways! I already have given up. I told you about my froggie!!

I'll think about it :Ponder:

*skips into thread*
*glares at laur with juju*

Hasn't you thought enough? :eyebrow: It's been a few months now that you've been thinking... :mellow:

Don't think! Just do! :woot:

:angry:

My computer crashed a few days ago. (don't worry, I had all of my new fics backed up!) I have to register word. Where is the registration number thing? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

I thought you could skip the registration thing though...

I dunno, it's been such a long time since I've configured a computer haha.

Back