Meant to Be

Your husband is standing parallel to you on your right, and he is slowly rubbing your back as you sit in your wheel chair. He is holding Heather, and you are holding Adam. His movements cause you to shiver, and you feel guilty and shameful for feeling these things at your son's memorial.
He helps you stand up, and you open the small can given to you. Vaughn grabs your hand and, with one swing of your clasped hands, gray ashes fly out of the can, and blow in the wind until they land on the top of the water. Together, you whisper, "I love you."

:cry:

*sniff* Thanks for making me cry into my CHOCOLATE MILK, Laur... *glares* Though I doubt any of it got into the actual milk, because I am drinking it out of a juice box... :lol: So I guess that means you're forgibben. Not that I could actually hate you in the first place, SINCE YOU FREAKING UPDATED!!!!

*runs around in circles*

:woot:

DUDE! LAUR ACTUALLY UPDATED.

:thud:

And I know I've read it before, but I'll read it again. And I also know that I've reviewed before, but I'm reviewing it again. *nods* Cos I'm not in the mood to write notes on Australian history... It's so dull. BUT THIS?! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL GOOD WRITING!!!! :happydance:

And Cai doesn't get why you don't understand that you're a good writer. Especially the “I feel nothing”s and the “I see darkness”s... They're beautiful. And I know you're gonna say something in all your modesty, like it's lame or something, and a three year old could write that... But keeping it short like that puts more emphasis and importance in the words than if it were long, so Laur has actually done a bwilliant job with that, it has more emotion to it than you think it has... Maybe you can't see that because you're the one writing it? :confused: *taps Laur's noggin* But you've got it in there now, right? I hope so. ;)

Okay, so all that rambling to about... Seven minutes all up. Fourteen minutes till eleven AM... Maybe I should get studying, so I'm not left taking notes all day? :thinking: Hm... Meh. Let's ramble a little bit more...

ADAM!!!!

*WAILS*

I dont get why the girl has to survive. I mean what does she have, that Adam doesn't have? Sure, Heather's a pretty name and all, but ADAM IS A BOY! And boys are better than girls... *ahem* Doesn't that make you wonder why I myself, am a girl? :blink: But duuuude. BOY BABIES ARE CUTER!!!! But noooo, Laur had to make him die. And if that doesn't have enough emphasis to it, then:

LAUR HAD TO MAKE HIM DIEEEEEE!!!

:laughbounce:

I have to say though, the way you wrote his death was magnifical. A cross between magnificent and magical *nods* ^_^ Because it's not often that babies die in fluffy S/V fics... SO YAY FOR LAUR FOR BEING DIFFERENT! *waves pom poms* But you honestly don't think that you're forgiven already for killing my Adam yet, do you? :eyebrow:

Anyway, I think that's enough rambling for the morning... I should probably stop procrastinating now. But it so fuuuun. But it's not good. So fuuuuuuuuun.

*sits on that little voice*

<_<

Anyway, toodles for now, Miss Laur... *prod* And while I'm here, I may as well poke you, so that maybe you'll start writing again...

:poke: :poke: :poke:

Cai
x

Aw, Cai, thanks for your review (which is probably longer than the actual chapter :P )!!!!!!!!

I'm all smiley now.

But you can't expect me to overlook this wonderful chance to be "modest" ^_^

it's lame or something, and a three year old could write that..

Thank you, thank you... *bows*

Okies, doctor's appointment. I'll review more later.

Oh, and I just clicked the rusty spoons thing, and my mum is in the other room and it's like "I like touching rustyspoons with my salad fingers.. it's almost orgasmic..." and she goes "What the hell is that?"

:sideroll:

Right. Doctors.

*grimace*

...Is it bad that I dont remember reading this?

But, dude!
I remembered everything that was happening once I started reading!
I'm so proud of myself!

And that was sad!
You evil woman!
YOU KILLED A BABY!

*hurumph*
Meany.

Thanks for the PMs
and Great job with your first ficlet :smiley:
-Ash

:shock:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEANT TO BEEEEEE!

Laurwie's wittle baby is growing up so quickly... It's already ONE! 😌