Reunited

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS SOOOO FANTASTIC!!!!!!
OOOOMMMGGG!!!!!!
*claps!!!!!* *claps some more*
that was wonderful...i LOVE the ending, and the speach.....REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!
Janet...WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!
i WANT a sequel, so im gla dyour rriting one...EVENTUALLY!!!!!
and.......i wnat a pm for your new fic...and i want to be an addict for it....i havent even read it yet, lol.....but still, i want to be an addict...# 24, cause you love me....and if its as good as this fic, i wont regret saying that!!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!! that ending was AWESOME!!!!!!!

Haha thanks guys
you really made my day ^_^ (i got a crummy grade on my accounting test so i was all :depressed: but now im :D )

Im glad you liked the speach. there was really no .... i dunno anything behind it i just kinda wrote whatever came outta my head but it worked i guess ^_^

well.... i honestly dont know how you and carolyn write multiple fics at the same time... i'd get confused
plus i like to devote my full atention to one
i just cant multi task like that
but clearly you guys can so more power to ya (y)

That was such a awsome story!! Thank you for all the pm's and please keep me on your pm list if you write any new fics!! Thanks a bunch,

Angel

Great job!!!
awesome!!!
they're so cute together!!
too bad for sloane!! I hope he got the death penalty! I mean, he did destroy everything!!
And loved s/v!! they're married and they're having a baby!!!
too bad vaughn or syd's parents aren't there!
Great job on the whole fic!!

YAY! wow, i just cried after reading a mv rumour!!! its terrible ((check out michy's last post in the fic 'you were meant for me'))

heheh, i get complimented in someone elses fic...AWESOME!!!!!
and yeah i get get what you mena by full attention to one ifc...probably smarter...
and yeah, you need to right a sequel soon...BUT the new fic...do NOT forget to pm me!!!! and have fun with school, lol....

Back