Reunited

Ah I'm so sad!! I haven't been able to get into my inbox for a loong time and now I come back and this is over! This was such a good fic! Great job! Thanks so much for all the pms and definately add me to your list for any other fic you do! :D

Em

JANET!!! whew.. i caught up with all the amazing chappies. and i love this story.. i truly do!!

i love the ending. "you, me and number three".

perfect ending for this fairytale love story. ;) great... :coolthumb:

:winner:

I had to copy it all into word to read it pon another computer but I did and it was worth it Janet I've said this before and I'm sure i'll say it again but YOU RULE. I was slow at this one :blush2:

Woo that last speach had be with my hand at my mouth due to the gulping from the cutness.

I hear rumers of the sequal so i'm gonna need a PM for that one :D

Hehehehehe Zazoo......

I had to copy it all into word to read it pon another computer but I did and it was worth it Janet I've said this before and I'm sure i'll say it again but YOU RULE. I was slow at this one :blush2:

Woo that last speach had be with my hand at my mouth due to the gulping from the cutness.

Hehehehehe Zazoo......

Hehehehehe Zazoo......

Hehehehehe Zazoo......

haha well it posted 4 times but :lol:
there isn't a sequal its a PREqual actually... well kinda... its a long story

ok whatever I still want a PM... I thought someone said something about a sequal to this though back when you said you were going to kill everyone and they said they wanted the sequal to reunion because there would be lots of fluff ? :confused:

well yeah It posted so much because AA kept crashing and saying it hadn't posted it literally took me half an hour :rolleyes: oh well it was worth it... I even had to copy the text into word to save from loosing it.. i've bin doing a lot of copying into word of late

yes i know it says about a sequal and ppl keep asking me about it :lol:
but i currently have no ideas for it and i dont think i will in the near future so dont get ur hopes up sorry..

Just read the whole fic, and it was great! So perfect that she is pregnant in the end. And it seems fate and destiny brought them together though all the hardship!

Thanks!

~Lauryn :panda:

omgosh i just read the whole fic
it was soooo good

:eek:scar:

i loved the ending and the new begins speech :D

thanks for the amazing story :D

Is there a chance you will add this to R A N D O M ?
i just saw this.... um, probably not
it was like my second fic and i'm sure its disasterous (i'm too afraid of the cringe-factor to reread it)
plus, like i mentioned before, i'm kinda running out of file space on R A N D O M

sorry :(

Back