Season 5 Script Pages - 11/17/03

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('09ecd2349b90fe5a08edcaf58619fd4e')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="09ecd2349b90fe5a08edcaf58619fd4e" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> it's not what you think. <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('889a2c231db68528b36d6250de0eac81')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="889a2c231db68528b36d6250de0eac81" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->
It really isn't. I'm actually almost positive that Lauren is good now. not that I like it but the 'Lauren' in the preivew. she was more like a guide for Sydney in her dream state. It's a really creepy but AWSOME ep! :D
<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

--Mandy :angelic:

Hmm....Lauren a dream. As much as I despise Lauren Reed even tho in our hearts we wish that Lauren reen is well....evil. JJ is [[in my opinion]] tugging on our chain. I'm an SHIPPER forever and will be. But unfortunately, she probably isn't a dream. I mean where would she go? She's supposed to stay on the show for the remaining time in which Alias is on [[Yeah, I know suxs]]

I think this topic should be erased...It's been going on for too long and is already really over....The season was not a dream guys....

Okay first of all, this is not a dream. Its Conscious, the one on 11/30, its n her memory, it doesn't say but I'm guessing she 'died' at the hospital. SO this could have happened, but these last 8 eps, haven't been a dream at all! THey are real!

tickledpink89 said:
Okay first of all, this is not a dream. Its Conscious, the one on 11/30, its n her memory, it doesn't say but I'm guessing she 'died' at the hospital. SO this could have happened, but these last 8 eps, haven't been a dream at all! THey are real!
*cries* it's so sad!

Back