Season 5 Script Pages - 11/17/03

From Safe House: TV Guide Article:
In the November 30 episode, she discovers the severed hand of a man she may or may not have murdered during those missing two years, and the duplicitous director of the NSC blackmails her duplicitous former boss, Sloane (Ron Rifkin), into ordering a hit on her. Desperate to retrieve her memory, she enlists the aid of a neuroresearcher, played by director David Cronenberg, who has developed an experimental dream therapy designed to treat amnesiacs. Much of the surreal episode takes place in Sydney's subconscious and includes two violent showdowns with Lauren. And if that isn't enough, Garner lets slip this juicy tidbit: "At one point, I'm dreaming and I think it's reality, and I kiss Vaughn. Later, I think it's a dream but it's reality, and I kiss him again."

I believe it's fairly common knowledge that Jennifer has recently signed for two more years, making 8 and that Melissa only signed for 6. Still, 6 is a lot.

jr8fan said:
Ok, this is my first post here. From what I gathered here and at sd-1.com, I don't think anything is a dream, but rather two realities (or maybe more, who know what this Rambaldi thing can do). There are 2 Syds, and one of them sleeps with Will. So I think in one reality, which is the one we've watched so far this season, Syd disappeared, Vaughn got married, etc. and in the other reality, Syd never disappear, Vaughn never got married. I think the doctor working on Syd's memory may somehow bring her from one reality to another? This is kinda like Vanilla Sky, which I did not really like.
totally off topic-but I'm a jr fan too!

Little bummed that he didn't finish 2nd in points but,third isn't exactly bad either!
Can't wait for the Award Dinner!
Wonder if Jr will be bringing a date this year! :D

Ninfa said:
Garner lets slip this juicy tidbit: "At one point, I'm dreaming and I think it's reality, and I kiss Vaughn. Later, I think it's a dream but it's reality, and I kiss him again."
I luv that bit!!! i cant wait for that epi!!! im soooooooooooo excited :woot:

Mad bout Alias said:
Ninfa said:
Garner lets slip this juicy tidbit: "At one point, I'm dreaming and I think it's reality, and I kiss Vaughn. Later, I think it's a dream but it's reality, and I kiss him again."
where is the jg quote from???

I don't know whats going on with the whole dream thing, but my theory on why Melissa is signed up for so many seasons is that she's probably going to turn out to be bad, and then she'll be like sloane in the last two seasons, or maybe even more. She'll be like, the one person the CIA wants to catch.

Ninfa said:
And if that isn't enough, Garner lets slip this juicy tidbit: "At one point, I'm dreaming and I think it's reality, and I kiss Vaughn. Later, I think it's a dream but it's reality, and I kiss him again."
Oh, this should be intersting!

jr8fan said:
Ok, this is my first post here. From what I gathered here and at sd-1.com, I don't think anything is a dream, but rather two realities (or maybe more, who know what this Rambaldi thing can do). There are 2 Syds, and one of them sleeps with Will. So I think in one reality, which is the one we've watched so far this season, Syd disappeared, Vaughn got married, etc. and in the other reality, Syd never disappear, Vaughn never got married. I think the doctor working on Syd's memory may somehow bring her from one reality to another? This is kinda like Vanilla Sky, which I did not really like.
OMG!!!! Sowe're gonna have like a time split - two stories!! It's gona get confusing - i can just tell! :(

It wont be like Vanilla Sky, its just an experiment bein done on her n we'll see what shes thinkin! n Jems ithought you said you wouldnt look at spoilers!!

Mad bout Alias said:
  n Jems ithought you said you wouldnt look at spoilers!!
LMAO :D :lol: :D I know - i'm so weak!!!!!!!! :D :D

and thanks charlie for reminding us about the 8 ball! What the hell IS going on then??? I'm so confused! :( :blink: :blink:

jems said:
Mad bout Alias said:
Ninfa said:
that quote is from vartanho.com, in an interview of JG
i love that interview, when i read it i was so happy, but if it's true melissa george signed ffor 6 years is she 6 years as vaughn's wife, or maybe she 'll be vaughn's ex-wife, if he restart going out with syd (it's my hope) it would be great

jems said:
Mad bout Alias said:
Ninfa said:
It is in a TV Guide article that comes out soon with JG on the COVER!!!! The ENTIRE article is posted at alias-media.com

It sounds great but i dont know if they do go back and it turns out that the last 2 years was a dream, it closes so many doors of what has been explored in this season so far. But then again if Sydney knows what happens in the future potentially she can change it and therefore what we saw "happen" doesn't really need to happen. But then again we would need to have Irina back and as Lena Olin doesn't want to return, they would have problems there. I like this spoiler and if it is true the it would at least allow for V/S to get back together, but for some reason it just seems like another red herring in the direction the story is going in. Plus as someone else said it does seem like Felicity, changing the time frame in order to right a relationship wrong. I cant wait to see what happens next, anything could happen

Here is a part of the TV Guide interview with Jennifer!!! I think that you will enjoy it!!!

In the November 30 episode, she discovers the severed hand of a man she may or may not have murdered during those missing two years, and the duplicitous director of the NSC blackmails her duplicitous former boss, Sloane (Ron Rifkin), into ordering a hit on her. Desperate to retrieve her memory, she enlists the aid of a neuroresearcher, played by director David Cronenberg, who has developed an experimental dream therapy designed to treat amnesiacs. Much of the surreal episode takes place in Sydney's subconscious and includes two violent showdowns with Lauren. And if that isn't enough, Garner lets slip this juicy tidbit: "At one point, I'm dreaming and I think it's reality, and I kiss Vaughn. Later, I think it's a dream but it's reality, and I kiss him again."

If you think that means Vaughn will automatically ditch the Mrs., you're dreaming. But a piece of info from Syd's dream prompts her to look up another man from her past: old buddy Will, played by Bradley Cooper, who appears in the December 7 episode. Now a Wisconsin construction foreman going by "Jonah" (thanks to Witness Protection), the formerly wimpy journalist is now a lean, mean kickboxing machine. "Will is a force," Cooper says. "He's not going to let people take advantage of him anymore."

Well, unless she's a long-unrequited crush with the initials S.B. Between spy games, Syd and Will take time out to offer each other some very friendly comfort. They also have a brutal run-in with evil ex-roomie Allison.

Back