Season 5 Script Pages - 11/17/03

Alias_47 said:
I don't think it's a dream, but I also don't think it's a reality. There is something not quite right with all of this, must be something to do with Rambaldi.
I think you're right. this has all to do with rambaldi.

Dru :D

finally the puzzle has been answered. I was watching last nights ep and the trailer bit for next week was these pages. like syd and vaughn kissing and she's all beat up. so whew! I'm so glad! but that, unfortunately, means it's an enduced dream-state. no the telling. grr. I'm bummed. it should be good though!

:smiley: dbrizz

i think this is a major spoiler!!! :P but i think that its not the first episodes that is a dream. i think THIS IS THE DREAM. get it? :cool:

FanOfAllFans said:
i dont understand while people are saying that irina would have to come back if it was a dream.
if this was a dream ... Irina would be gone as well ...

why? well, when season 2 finished, we saw her dangling outside and she
disappeared ... and syd told vaughn ... she is gone ...

if all these eppy's are a dream, that would mean, that Irina is still gone
and would make a necessary come-back ... because she is not ...

OMG i cant belive it. I use the waking up thing to piss of my friends when were writing stories. Omg if thats true!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! im never gonna be able to calm down know...

Ok, yeah, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? The whole thing was a DREAM?!?!?! This is so .... COOL! :D But what happens from here, then? Was Lauren a dream, too? What about the scar on Syd's stomach? A dream too? And (what I call) the immortal Evil Francie Clone? She was a dream? This is too weird to handle.

But of course, in regards to the first part of the script, we all knew that Lindsay was evil, right? Or at least a major jacka*s.

-L. O'Neill

Someone may have already said this in the previous pages because I don't have time to read all 28 pages. Could that script just be a dream? After they break away from the kiss..it could be Sloane. Just like in the previews. Syd could be in the lab and shes just kinda dreaming everything and just going through her life...kinda..in the two years she was missing. But it doesn't make sense. I heard that Syds been cloned or something..Oh I'm so confused!!! :blink: I don't know if JJ would really make it that easy for all of us. Maybe he's just pulling our leg.

OMG.....This is awesome if it is true!!! I knew they couldn't keep them apart. Maybe this has something to do with the prohecy from last season. Irina said that it was about her. This is just weird!!!! But good weird!!!

Please let this be true!!! :D

Marlene said:
Okay...I've been majorly spoiled. WTF!!! This is very screwed up....
OMG!!!!!! :jawdrop:
Same here. My brains r going crazy. WTF? Is this a dream or wat? I hope its not! :jump:But wat episode is it i wonder :confused: . Is it even real?????? :confused:

i hope that the past 8 eps were a dream! it was make stuff really interesting, and yea, i also heard that Syd has been cloned too! i was really stuff on spoilerfix and there was mention of that and i got alittle lost becasue i didn't get to watch last weeks ep

Doesnt this seem a bit too good to be true? Im real new here but die hard fan nonetheless where do you guys get these scripts?

I would LOVE it if this was true, but common-on...I really think this is made up. There's no way this could be true...unless it's from the script of an episode that is airing in January. How are they going to explain Lauren, Isabella Rossilini's character etc...and how would Syd know of the covenant...I hope that it's true, it would be the BEST. Thanks for the post, I'll now have sooner hope for Syd and Vaughn. It would be a surprise that I wouldn't of seen coming...PLEASE let it be true! :rolleyes: :P :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I would hate it if the last eps were just a dream. Waking up from dreams is the cheapest trick a writer can use, and doesn't make sense at all. JJ is much more clever than that! Plus, that would make the last eps just a waiste of time. No way this is happening!

ok in Ep 10 we find out that Lazaray is still alive , which indicates the possibility that up until now it has all been a dream.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!</span>

They can't do this! Just end it all and call it a dream! I DO NOT want to see Lauren gone. I like the tension she creates. I think it would be more boring without her. I am an S/V shipper, but not quite yet. Are you POSITIVE this is true?!

:superangry:This can't happen!!! :superangry:

Back