Xena:Warrior Princess

I LOVED XENA!!! Xena was so cool, I'm really big on Greek Mythology, Xena was awesome, and Gabrielle was definitely really cool. And I miss the psychoness of Callisto, they were all awesome!!!

R.I.P Kevin Smith a.k.a. Ares

I loved the show too ... its a shame they don't produce it anymore ...

Re-runs are great though ...

It's weird, but nothing was ever said about Kevin's death ... He was
such a great actor ... R.I.P ...

Wow, I never even knew Aires died.. I used to be obsessed with that show when I was in 3rd grade. Haha, me and my friend had this xena club. And we used to write about Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Conner. haha, the good ol' days...

*nods* I totally miss the show. I still catch the reruns from time to time ^.^! *really into greek mythology* I had no idea that Kevin died, that's horrible, R.I.P deffinately. Wow, he was such an amazing actor, how sad. I was kind of wondering why he hadn't been in any more movies/shows... now I know why.

I enjoyed the show..and i still watch reruns but i think the last season really killed it.

I dunno it just didn't have the same feel in the Roman era as in the greek.

But i do think the series finale was pretty cool.

OMG!! I loved Xena so much!! I never missed a single episode from Season 1 to 4!! Season 5 and 6 were adject times three times in Australia and I try to remember but sometimes, I forgetten which was sucks!! Anyway, I catch up with Xena on TV1 which aired on Optus/Foxtel. It show up for Season 5 and I got watch all of them. I still wait for Season 6, though.

It's my favorite TV show of all time. *sighs* I still missed it so much!! It's such a great show.

By the way, I never forgive the writer for killed Xena in the final episode!! I was totally upset!! LOL!!

haha yea me 2, hey did u know that Hudson Leike (the actress that played Calisto) is going to be on the new show Tru Calling. It looks pretty good and I'll probably check it out.

OMG I loved Xena! it's one of those shows that you'll never admit you love! I almost cried in the last ep where she died. Por Grabrille! and I didnt' know Kevin Smith died! Aries was so great! poor guy. R.I.P. :rip:
--Mandy :angelic:

Sarah Vartan said:
By the way, I never forgive the writer for killed Xena in the final episode!! I was totally upset!! LOL!!

haha yea me 2, hey did u know that Hudson Leike (the actress that played Calisto) is going to be on the new show Tru Calling. It looks pretty good and I'll probably check it out.
You like Andy Roddick, eh? :cool: I like her as well! :D

Back