Xena:Warrior Princess

I miss Xena too! I used to watch it all the time, practically every day and had books and t-shirts.....Yes I was obsessed with Xena. Dude, I even had a Xena costume! That was pretty cool. :lol:

I watched Xena from time to time but mainly because of the character Aries, I don't know why Xena did not choose him, he was so in love with her :thinking: . I am so sad Kevin Smith died, he had so much potential.

I love the show. I've been taping all the repeats and have nearly all the episodes. I would buy the DVD'S, but I'm saving my money for Alias stuff.
Kevin Smith as Ares was one of my favourite character's too. That guy was a great actor. I didn't even know that he had died until last year. I also hope he R.I.P.

No, definitely not. I've heard about a possibly Xena movie, picking up where the finale left off... if they do that, i just hope they don't bring someone else to play Ares... 🇳🇴 That'd be so wrong.

This is my favorite show ever! I'm a total xenite. I have all eps on both vhs and dvd (all 6 seasons are released on dvd in europe, but in the states I think only the first 3 are out?)

I got to meet Kevin Smith in october 2001 just four months before he died at a xena convention in michigan. He died on my birthday in fact. That was a horrible day. He was just about to breakthrough as a mainstream actor too. He had roles lined up in some big movies. :(

My favorite show of all time as well. I don't have many recorded- sadly, I only started watching in season 3 or 4, and I can't yet afford the DVDs. And yup, the 3rd season is being released here in the next few days, I think.

Lucky that you got to meet him... I never did, but I wish I had. I've heard he was an amazing person. :(

So your birthday is the same day as Renee O'Connor? That's pretty cool. :D Though it's a sad day now as well.

I've always meant to comment on your sig- I keep seeing it and loving it, but never remember to say anything. Awesome. (y)

OMG! I didn't know there was a thread for Xena...Ahh I loved the show. I still watch the reruns but the only thing I haven't see was the finally. When I had moved to another state in high school, i kinda wasn't able to catch up with the Xena episodes and one day i was flipping through the chanels and ended up see a Xena ep and I was like "Oh I haven't see this one! It was like 5 minutes before it ended and then I realized it was the season finale and then Xena died! I was so traumatized.

Even to this day I haven't been able to see the finale! They never show it on TV!

The one I really miss is Ares (Kevin), I heard there is a Xena movie in the planning...so who knows...lol. Except I dunno what they do w/o Ares.

Yeah, Kevin was a really nice guy to meet! I got pictures with him and everything. I also met Hudson Leick :woot:

You gotta save up for the dvd's if you love the show so much! It's great to go back and view them from start to finish. Especially great to see Gabby's evolution as a character and her beautiful relationship with Xena :love:. ;)

Cool, a Xena thread. It used to be my fav show, until some bright spark at channel 10 thought it would be a fun idea to show it at three in the morning on a wendsday, causing me to miss most of the last season. (me bitter? nooooooo)

Ha my roommate and I used to watgch this show all the time...that is when we were into non stop herbal refeshments though.

Never had I laughed so hard then while watching the second musical episode. It was hi-larious!

Back