Xena:Warrior Princess

sycofancy said:
Wasn't that the only ship?

I think I should invest in the DVDs for old times sake.
well since i'm such a xena freak (have seen each ep at least thrice, but some eps I repeatedly watch), so I could go into detail about all the ships, etc.... Both xena and gabs had other things going on with other people at dif points in the show. I can name a few and show you all the true geek that I am ;)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>XENA LIST:</span>
BORIAS - who was also the father of her first child, Solan

JULIUS CEASAR - they a had fling 10 years before she met gabby. He later crucified them :lol: Actually in the whole run of the show you see Ceasar crucify Xena on 3 dif occassions and Gabs twice

ARES - they had an on again off again thing before she became "good" and even after that there were a few sparks here and there

MARCUS - An old love of hers. She later went on to rescue him from Tartarus :D

DRACO - He was in the very first ep, in which they hint that they might've had a thing going on in the past. Also, xena falls in "love" with him in the ep "A Comedy Of Eros", but it's kinda accidental (very funny ep!)

HERCULES - Did you see the Xena trilogy on Hercules? If so, you would've seen she had a thing going on with him. And Iolus too for that matter :lol:

ODIN - She was with him during her days as a valkyrie, but she was just using him.

AKEMI - A japanese girl. Xena was sorta her mentor I guess you could say. A lot of subtext & reading between the lines involved here, but you can figure it out ;)

ULYSEES - A minor fling

and I'm sure I'm forgetting some......

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GABBY LIST:</span>
PERDICUS - She was suppose to marry him, but took off to fight evil with Xena instead :lol:. She later DID go on to marry him, but Callisto killed him (y)

felgercarb, he's the only one who's name I can actually remember. It's all greek to me!!! Gabs had a few guys/gals, but they were only one ep flings.

Yes, Gabby's love interests had a way of ending up dead.

As far as ships go, I wasn't that big a shipper, but I liked the Xena/Ares dynamic.

Wasn't that the only ship?
well since i'm such a xena freak (have seen each ep at least thrice, but some eps I repeatedly watch), so I could go into detail about all the ships, etc.... Both xena and gabs had other things going on with other people at dif points in the show. I can name a few and show you all the true geek that I am ;)

and I'm sure I'm forgetting some......
Xena:

Conman-One of the conmen who were responsible for Joxer being beaten up.

Lucifer-She tricked him into taking her place in hell, but it's clear she was attracted to him.

Autolocus-Never really a romance, but she didn't seem to mind the kiss he planted on her when she helped him out.

Antony-When she was posing as Cleopatra she seemed to fall for him, but had to kill him.

Alti-Never really saw them together but it was hinted at in flashbacks of their past.

Sian-Queen of the Amazons who taught Xena some moves. Xena eventually betrayed and killed her.

Lao Ma- Mother of twin daughters and the green dragon. There seemed to be
something going on there.

Gabrielle:

Virgil-Joxer's son. There was a definate attraction.

Licius-Xena's younger brother. When Xena changed the past Gabrielle and Licius met and sparks flew.

Grinhida and Baowolf- Both fancied Gabrielle and it seemed that she had a slight attraction to both in return, but she was loyal to Xena.

Najara-The crazy warrior woman who spoke to voices in her head. She had a big thing for Gabrielle and Garielle seemed to slightly like her until Najara tried to kill her.

Ares and Autolocus-A small attraction, but nothing came of it.

Joxer-On account of baby Bliss and Cupid's arrows.

That's all I can think of.

Hey, Great lists!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo gonna have to bring out the hardcore xenite in me and make some corrections though (I'm the ultimate nerd when it comes to this show, sorry ;). Now I FINALLY understand trekkies :lol: ) Please don't pick on me for being so picky :blush:

XENA
Conman-One of the conmen who were responsible for Joxer being beaten up.
Yes, I forgot about this one. Good job!

Lucifer-She tricked him into taking her place in hell, but it's clear she was attracted to him.
Her attraction to him only came while under the spell of the evil that was creeping out from hell (hahaha, this sounds so funny to write seriously about this!). So I dont really count this one.

Autolocus-Never really a romance, but she didn't seem to mind the kiss he planted on her when she helped him out.
Which ep? I only remember that when Xena was dead, she possessed auto's body for a few minutes so that she could talk to gabby. Then she proceded to kiss gabs, but as soon as the lips were planted on her mouth, it was auto again (he also has his hand on gabs booty :P )

Antony-When she was posing as Cleopatra she seemed to fall for him, but had to kill him.
AHhh! How could I forget this one???? The guy who played Antony was super yummy, and man did he & Xena look great together :woot:

Alti-Never really saw them together but it was hinted at in flashbacks of their past.
No way, i don't see this at all.

Sian-Queen of the Amazons who taught Xena some moves. Xena eventually betrayed and killed her.
Again, I don't see this at all. They def didn't have any hanky panky goin' on. This was my favorite Cyane of them all (there were several Cyane's, but I assume you're referring to Vicky Pratt).

Lao Ma- Mother of twin daughters and the green dragon. There seemed to be
something going on there.
I agree, there was a sort of love connection between them. This one was always really hard to tell for me. I guess it's up to the viewer to make up their own mind.

GABBY
Virgil-Joxer's son. There was a definate attraction.
For sure! Again, how could I forget this?

Licius-Xena's younger brother. When Xena changed the past Gabrielle and Licius met and sparks flew.
okay

Grinhida and Baowolf- Both fancied Gabrielle and it seemed that she had a slight attraction to both in return, but she was loyal to Xena.
You thought Gabby was attracted to them slightly too? Nah, I didn't see that. I think she was just being nice ;)

Najara-The crazy warrior woman who spoke to voices in her head. She had a big thing for Gabrielle and Garielle seemed to slightly like her until Najara tried to kill her.
I don't think Gabs was ever attracted to Najara physically. Only the whole peace and love felgercarb that Najara was spewing out, seemed to put a glow in Gabby's eyes.

Hmm....... I really never saw this either.

Joxer-On account of baby Bliss and Cupid's arrows.
ahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! such a funny ep! Gabby singing the joxer song :lol: how cute!

The Joxer Song :D

Joxer the Mighty,
Roams through the countryside...

Does anyone rember that ep "For Whom the Bell Tolls" when Aphrodite put the spell on him to make him all swashbucking and instead of the normal theme at the end they had a chorus singing the joxer song.

(Not that I'm a huge Joxer fan, it's just I never found him annoying like a large number of online fans did)

Sydney said:
Her attraction to him only came while under the spell of the evil that was creeping out from hell (hahaha, this sounds so funny to write seriously about this!). So I dont really count this one.

Which ep? I only remember that when Xena was dead, she possessed auto's body for a few minutes so that she could talk to gabby. Then she proceded to kiss gabs, but as soon as the lips were planted on her mouth, it was auto again (he also has his hand on gabs booty :P )

No way, i don't see this at all.

Again, I don't see this at all. They def didn't have any hanky panky goin' on. This was my favorite Cyane of them all (there were several Cyane's, but I assume you're referring to Vicky Pratt).

You thought Gabby was attracted to them slightly too? Nah, I didn't see that. I think she was just being nice ;)

Hmm....... I really never saw this either.
Okay your probably right on some of them. But I'll explain the ones that I don't agree with. I don't know how to use seperate quotes, so I'll just put them together.

Lucifer-After the spell wore off Gabrielle said she looked like she was enjoying herself with him and Xena looked uncomfortable and mentioned Virgil to Gabrielle.

Autolocus-The ep where Xena helps him steal the statue from the guy who killed his brother. At the end to thank her he gives her a kiss and she doesn't exactly push him away. In the same ep Gabrielle expected a kiss from him and in the ep you mentioned Autolocus seemed to enjoy the kiss.

Sian-Yes Victoria Pratt. Sian wanted Xena to leave Borius and join the Amazons. I don't think anything actually happened with them, but I think the feelings were still there.

Grinhilda and Baowolf-It she didn't have Xena I think she might have considered it.

Ares and Autolocus-Ares when he wanted Gabrielle to join him and lead an army for him.

Alti- When she stole Xena's baby's soul, she said that she had always wanted to be inside her and I think Xena liked the power she gave her.

Back