Never Ending

dutch sydney bristow said:
hey Colly!
I didn't know you wanted to end the story so soon! :(
I loved your fic though 👍 (as you probably already know)
I'm sorry you haven't seen me for a while, but like I told you, I'm afraid I can only respond during the weekends now! :angry: :angry2:
please let me know if you plan to write another fic...... I'll read it for sure, you know I will!
I hope Abrams will send us on a mission soon............. I can't wait hihi
maybe you could write a fic about us, two newly recruted agents join the CIA..... hihiiiihihihihihihi :lol: :lol: it's just an idea, you don't have to do it!

love ya
bye :bye: bye :bye:
Maartje
in someways ditto!!!

Colly sorry it's taken me a while, but I loved your story. You are such a talented person, and your writing proves it. I hope you know that. I just loved reading your story. It was perfectly well written, and your are amazing. Thanks for all the pms. I just loved it. Way to go, and more stories in the future.

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

I made it to 100 posts!!!!!!! :jump:
Thank you so much dutch sydney bristow and pennstatechic!!!! You guys too also make me keep on going with my writing!!! :blush: :angelic:
I'm gonna start posting the new fic when AA gets to its new server since it's going to go bye bye again! :bye:
And YES Maartje, we are SOO going to do a mission together!! You've hit an idea button in my head!! :idea: so, look for some PM's about the soon-to-be 'Rookie Newly Recruited Field Agents' story of some sort!! :P It's going to be crazy! :D
thanx once again to all who read my little fic!!! :blush:
🦋 Colly E.

hey Colly!
you're already and AGENT!! you posted more than I did, but with this post I made it to 200!!!!! and does that make me an agent yet? let's see..
is being an agent better than being a field agent by the way?
I need a mission, and I'll keep a close watch on my PM's!
please write more soon!

bye :bye: bye :bye:

maartje

Back