Never Ending

"Vaughn's like a brother to me, so...Mom! Dad!" Eric yelled out to Jack and Irina.

"Oh dear Gawd." Jack mumbled.

"You always said you wanted a son dear." Irina poked at him. He just grumbled.
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

LOL! you did the weiss thing so well!
awesome chapter! hehehe i can't wait for the babies to come. I'm just so happy for them that I forgot about the Sark-thing. oh boy, trouble is still not over I see....
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
please update soon buddy!
thanks for the PM as always

if you don't mind I've got to get moving, I'm moving today wheeee I'm gonna miss my home! :( :(
byebye
love ya,

Maartje

That was great. The whole brother and sister thing between Will and Eric was great. The cliff hanger WOW!! What a shocker. Loved it. Cool to see Irina having fear. She is only human. Once again you surprise me with your writing. Your very talented. Thanks for the pm, and the update. More soon please!! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

Got the next chapter here for you!! Thanx for all the reviews!!! Love them!! :P
Sorry it's been a little while since last post, had a photography project due and was VERY distracted by Sunday's rerun of Alias. :blush: It was the drawer eppy!!! :woot:
Okay, I'm done now. Here ya' go!! Enjoy!! :D

D: Not mine. Darn. So don't even waste your time.

{#}

[previously]

Irina gasped deeply...'This can't be happening' she thought with fear, placing a hand on Jack's hand and squeezing.

Jack looked into his wife's eyes to see something he thought he'd never see again.

Fear.

[now]

Jack and Sydney both turned to her worried.

"Mom?" Sydney asked softly.

"Th-that's...Katrina Nostasia. Sh..-I knew her from when I first was in the KGB. She's a few years older than me...VERY intelligent. VERY good..and VERY deadly. ...she taught me everything I know. But, she never got recognized for all the things she accomplished. I always got recognized and she was terribly jealous. She used to take it out on me...in 'teaching' ways. Like, it could be explained away to training me for another 'skill' or something. Last time I spoke to her was...before I took my assignment with you Jack. She'd wanted the assignment terribly. She told me she'd get me back..take back what I 'stole' from her. All the 'glory'." Irina poured out, a frown on her face.

"Well...she did. She's now the head leader of the newly reforming KGB. She took over your thrown." Kendall announced.

"Well...she can have it. I don't want it. I have everything I ever needed OR wanted...even DREAMED about right here." Irina said passionately. Sydney smiled and teared up at that as she saw her clasp her father's hand, holding it against her bulging belly. She grinned when her mom looked over to her and winked.

"It just never ends...does it?" Vaughn said as he looked at Sark and Katrina. Kendall shook his head.

"We'll have everyone on this. At least we know that Rambaldi has nothing to do with this. Sark never had an interest in him." Kendall stated.

"But Katrina will." Irina mumbled.

"She's back at square one. It'll be decades for her to get to where Sloane left off." Jack pointed out, massaging her knuckles slowly with his thumb.

"And last time I checked, you two were on maternity leave. Get out of here; next time I see either of you will be in the hospital, smoking a cigar with Jack and Agent Vaughn." Kendall stated, ending the meeting.

As the last two weeks of pregnancy loomed, Irina and Sydney, along with Sytory and Eric's help, decided to play a mean joke on their men.

Eric came busting into a meeting room at the JTF, all out of breath.

"Agent Weiss? A problem?" Kendall said annoyed, but attempting REALLY hard not to smirk.

"The...babies....coming." he panted out.

"WHAT?...Who?!!!" Jack and Vaughn yelped, jumping up.

"Both!!! Your....cell phone's..off..cause of meeting..Both!!!" Eric gasped, then lifted up the video camera further to capture their reactions better. He WAS officially the 'Uncle' Cam. The both stumbled and tripped trying to head out the door.

"Got a driver ready in the front!" Eric yelled after a few seconds pause, causing them to screech to a halt in the middle of the bull pen, reverse direction practically slipping, and head to the front instead. The driver took them to Sydney and Vaughn's home.

"They're still there, getting the stuff ready to go to the hospital." The driver explained. Once there, the two men anxiously stumbled out the vehicle and sprinted to the door, getting wedged in it, all caught on tape by Sytory who had been waiting for them. Both men tripped into the front room and screeched to a stand still, out of breath.

They stared wide-eyed at their two girls who were sitting peacefully on the couch, trying to smother their laughs.

"W-w-what's goin' on?" Vaughn asked.

"Baby?" was all Jack could manage.

Then both girls broke into hysterics as they lifted up their shirts to reveal their big round bellies.

That had the words: A P R I L F O O L S ! ! painted on them in finger paint. Sytory was struggling with holding the camera as she pealed out in laughter.

"Oh..my.....your..faces!!!" Irina sputtered. Both men still caught their breath, a dumb expression still on their faces. Jack stood up straight. He looked over to Vaughn.

"It's April 1st? he stated more than asked.

"Yeah..April Fool's Day." Vaughn said. They glared back at the still hysterical pregnant women, tears pouring down their faces.

"Very funny...ha ha...you got us. I'll be sure to laugh when you're REALLY in labor and in a lot of PAIN!!! We're so gonna get you back." Vaughn threatened as he and Jack straightened their clothes out, heading back out to the driver to get back to work.

"We love you!!" Irina and Sydney yelled as they walked out. They burst into giggles again that could only make Jack and Vaughn lose the frowns and smile. Back at work, the laughter never ended for the rest of the day.

Five days later, it was like de-ja-vouz.

Eric came rushing in.

"Mike! It's Sydney! Your baby's coming!" he said quickly. Vaughn eyed him a second.

"Are you serious? She's still not due for 17 more days." Vaughn said evenly, eyeing him.

"Mike!! I'm SERIOUS!! It's April 6th; NOT a joke day." Eric said. Vaughn jumped up, rushing out the door, this time Eric driving him straight to the hospital, as the sun began to set.

'It's too early! Isn't it? What if the baby's not grown enough? What if they can't breath on their own?' Vaughn thought the whole drive to the hospital. Once in the room where Sydney was in, he calmed down. She was hooked to monitors and resting comfortably on her side. Her mother and sister right next to her.

"So, you're at a 1 and contractions are still pretty far apart. It'll be awhile, huh?" Vaughn asked.

"Yep...she'll definitely have this baby on my birthday!! What a great gift!" Irina smiled because the next day, April 7th, was her real birthday.

"Mom you should get some rest. You'll be in this place real quick yourself." Sydney said softly a couple of hours later. Jack sat with Irina in front of him on the doctor stool, lying draped over the end of Sydney's bed as he massaged her lower back. Irina nodded feeling like she could have the baby right then and there with the way Jack kept rolling his fist on her lower spine.

"Yeah..sounds good to me. But you call the second something changes!" Irina warned, kissing her good night, holding Jack's arm and Sytory's hand.

"I'll see you in the morning sis!" Sytory called as they left.

By 10:00 or so, Vaughn was in bed with Sydney, spooning her and rubbing her back every time a contraction would eventually come. They weren't too bad at all and Sydney was able to drift off to sleep as her contractions seemed to lighten up.

"She or he wants to wait till their grandma's birthday." Vaughn mumbled into Sydney's neck.

"Um-hmm" Sydney murmured back as she drifted off to sleep.

By 3:00 am , Sydney and Vaughn were woken up to Sytory being back.

"Tor? What're you doing here?" Sydney asked sleepily after her sister gently woke her up. Sytory just beamed.

"Seems our little sibling wants to come on Mom's birthday too!" Sytory exclaimed.

"Mom's in LABOR?!!" Sydney said shocked.

"Yep! Her water broke too! She wants to be next to you...here in the room. So dad won't be running back and forth, me running back and forth,...and she wants to be here with you too." Sytory explained.

"Yeah...I want her to be here too! And I want to see my baby sib born too! Can they allow that?" Sydney asked.

"They said there's a double suite that they can move the two of you in." Sytory said.

"Let's go. How cool is that, both of us in labor...owww!" Sydney said as another contraction distracted her.

"Whoa..Syd...that was your biggest yet. And they're coming a little bit closer." Vaughn said, helping her breathe through it. She only nodded.

Within 20 minutes or so they had both of them situated in the double suite.

"Mom...how you doing?" Sydney asked as she lay on her side facing her mom.

"Okay baby..a little startled is all. Was just snoozing away when the dam broke and it felt like someone punched me in the gut." Irina said as another contraction came for her just as Sydney did also. Vaughn looked back and forth between Irina and Sydney then smirked.

"We HAVE to get a pool going here! Whose gonna give birth first! I bet we could get the whole nursing staff here AND HQ on it." Vaughn said as he eyed Jack. Irina was the first to speak.

"I got $20 on me to deliver first." She stated raising her hand. Jack whipped his head around eyeing his wife.

"What? The boy's right! We could make a fortune here!" Irina said.

"Okay, then we have to narrow it. I say my daughter to deliver first..before noon." Jack said placing a twenty out. Sytory became score keeper, writing it all down, as narrowed as size of the baby to be born first and when, even gender was thrown in there. She got the whole nursing staff on their floor, the PICU floor, NICU floor, and the ER nurses and doctors. Plus, she called to HQ, getting it going there. By the time Eric came to visit at 8:30 am he had a bucket full of money and a list 3 pages long.

After totaling it up, it was close to $2,ooo.

"Jesus!! Oowwww...ooooh...errr!" Sydney yelled, squeezing Vaughn's hand as she breathed through another contraction.

"Sydney...you're at 4 ½ now. Do you want an epideral?" the nurse asked. Sydney's hair was slightly matted to her face, her face a little pinched up.

"But...won't that have a chance of slowing things down?" Sydney asked breathlessly.

"Maybe, it's possible." The nurse answered.

"I can't believe I've been at this for over 12 hours and I'm only at barely half way!" Sydney exclaimed, covering her tired face with her hands.

"How long does she have until she can't have the epideral?" Vaughn asked, rubbing Sydney's shoulder and arm supportingly.

"Once she's past 6 ½ we can't. 7 at the longest." The nurse said.

"Try walking baby. It'll help." Irina coaxed.

"Walking is good. I'll get you ready. Use your fiancé as support. And Mr. Vaughn, kneading her back with your fist helps a lot." The nurse demonstrated in her hand as she helped Sydney with her monitors and IV's.

So, with Vaughn pulling her IV stand, Sydney started walking so her mom could rest. She was at a 4 now herself, but things had slowed down and they were worried since the baby wasn't surrounded by fluid anymore. Dry births were very difficult and riskier.

{#}

Do review and tell me what your guess is for the pool!! Remember anything can count and I'd still love to hear any suggestions on names!! Those are always fun!!! Thanx!

Great chapter!! Thats so cool that the babies are going to be born on the same day. A pool. lmao! My guess is Syd will be first. Well, I cant wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
Oh! Thanks for the PM!

Excellent chapter. A pool lol. My guess is that Sydney has the baby first and it's a girl. I can't wait for you to post the next chapter.

Thanks for the pm.

OK, here's what I think: it will be exactly at the same time, not that that's possible, but I just don't know who'll get there first, it's a gamble...

Baby?" was all Jack could manage.

Then both girls broke into hysterics as they lifted up their shirts to reveal their big round bellies.

That had the words: A P R I L F O O L S ! ! painted on them in finger paint. Sytory was struggling with holding the camera as she pealed out in laughter.

LOL that was great! they're having so much fun!

hey evenstar ⭐
this is hornblower 🎺
what will be our first mission?? to break vaughn and his new found wife apart??

please post more soon
thanks for the PM buddy!!

:bye: bye :bye: bye,
maartje

Hey guys!! Sorry for the delay...I ain't gonna give ya' a whine story :Playmusic:
so off with the next chapter!! Thanx for all the reviews!! Here ya go......
:jump: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>B A B I E S ! ! ! !</span>

Enjoy! :D

D: Not mine blah blah, yadda yadda, etc.

{#}

"Owww..ooooooh...Vaughn!" Sydney yelped as she was walking along and another contraction came. Another older couple was in the hall, walking as well. The husband watched as Vaughn tried to do what the nurse attempted to demonstrate to him.

"Son...like this." The husband spoke up, showing Vaughn with his wife who started having a contraction herself. Vaughn watched and repeated it on Sydney and smiled when she groaned into his neck as she was gripping to him desperately.

"Ooooh..that's so much better!" Sydney grumbled, clutching the back of his shirts in tight fists.

"Thanks sir. See you've done this before." Vaughn mentioned.

"Fourth baby..and the LAST!" the man said.

"Wow! First for us." Vaughn answered.

"Congratulations and good luck!" the husband said, waving as Sydney and the wife wanted to keep walking. She continued leaning into Vaughn every time she had a contraction. After about 45 minutes of that, they were coming a little quicker and stronger so they decided to go back and get checked out.

"You're at a 6!" the nurse said as Sydney's water broke as well. Sydney's contractions were coming quicker and Vaughn's hand was probably broken by now, or so he thought.

"I want the epidural! Please!" Sydney begged as she breathed through yet another one, this one really intense.

"Please!" Vaughn begged too, practically cross-eyed and hating to see her in so much pain.

"Me too!" Irina begged, her eyes squeezed shut. She was at 5 ½ now and hers were all back labor, something she's never experienced with her first two babies. Jack tried to ease her comfort by massaging her back, but he wasn't much help anymore it seemed.

"Okay. A double spinal margarita coming up!" the nurse said going to get the anesthesiologist.

"I've never done a mother AND a daughter double epy before,..first time for everything." The anesthesiologist joked.

Another 20 minutes later and Sydney and her mother were smiling happily, gazing at 'Mr. God'.

"Vaughn, honey...I love you, but I'm revoking the engagement. I've decided I'm gonna marry THAT man right there!" Sydney said dreamily.

"Yeah..hope you don't mind Jack...I wanna divorce. He's my husband-to- be now!" Irina said waving as 'Mr. God' left laughing.

Now that they were comfortable, both mommy's-to-be got a long needed nap. An hour or so later Kendall poked his head in.

"Everything okay?" he asked, holding two teddy bears with t-shirts that had CIA printed on them.

"Yeah..they got their epidurals about an hour ago. We had to flip a coin to see who was going to get to marry the anesthesiologist." Sytory whispered. Both Jack and Vaughn were snoozing in their recliner chairs, holding their girls' hand.

"Yeah...I almost got served with divorce papers when our 2nd was born." Kendall joked, chuckling softly.

"These are for them. I'll be by when the two new ones make an entrance. My money's on Sydney; at least I'm still in the game." Kendall kidded as he left. About an hour later ((have I said that already? Oh, well, babies take time!!)) some monitors started beeping crazily from Irina's computer, waking everyone up. It was just hitting noon.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked panicked, looking at Irina to be sure she was okay, then glancing at the confusing machines. Nurses came in and started messing with the monitors.

"Mrs. Bristow, your baby's heart rate is dropping again. If it doesn't rise up, we may have to get this baby out. Do you understand?" the nurse explained.

"Yes, I may have a c-section. Do whatever you have to." Irina said as she gripped Jack's hand and stroked her belly with the other. They had Irina lay on her left side to place her in the best possible position for the baby. After 10 minutes of holding their breath, it still didn't come up.

"Okay, let's try something different. Put her on an oxygen mask and push the fluids." The doctor said. Once on the mask for a few minutes the rates started to level off again and Irina could feel herself relaxing again.

"Okay. Looks good now. I don't want to do a cesarean if it's possible. Looks like your baby's decided to do it on their own now." The doctor announced. Then he turned to Sydney.

"How's the Bristow daughter doing?" the doctor asked, not wanting to leave if he was going to be called back right away.

"I'm about to check her now." The nurse said.

"Ms. Bristow, do you feel any pressure building up? Even just a little, it's a sign that you're close, even though you can't feel anything to be able to tell." The doctor asked. Sydney nodded big time.

"Yeah..lots. For a little while now." She said, not knowing what it meant when she first felt it.

"Oh! Well...you're at a 10!! And +1..you're ready to go!" the nurse said surprised how fast she had progressed. Sydney looked wide-eyed at Vaughn, smiling.

"Oh boy, here goes!" Sydney said as she puffed her cheeks as they rearranged the table and Vaughn and Sytory helped hold her legs as she was instructed to start pushing.

Once the nurses were ready, Sytory stepped aside to videotape from Sydney's shoulder ((No Ewww! Shots!))

"Okay Sydney, big push!" the doctor said as he stationed himself to deliver the baby.

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1, okay breathe." Vaughn said with the nurse, all wide eyed, holding her leg for her.

"Owwwww! Ohhhh..the epidural!!! It's not working!!" Sydney screamed as she felt like she was being ripped inside out.

"It's okay Syd. You're the strongest person I've ever met, you can do this!" Vaughn reassured, wiping her head.

"Okay Sydney..on the next one, hold it for 10, breathe, and hold for 10 again." The doctor instructed.

"Another one!! I'm having another contraction!!" Sydney yelped, really feeling it now that the epidural had completely worn off. She sat up and pulled her knees closer as they counted then took a quick deep breath and held again, screaming towards then end as she fell back.

"Ohm-my.gosh!!! Look, there's the head!!" Sytory exclaimed.

"Here Sydney, feel your baby's head!" the doctor instructed.

"Wow!!!..ow! Another one!!" Sydney yelped, scrunching her face up.

"You're doing good baby! Just keep at it!" Irina called over, Jack sitting on the far side, tears in his eyes as he watched his daughter.

"Ahh.ooohhhh..errrrr..I'm gonna kick you're a** for this Michael Vaughn!!!.errrr!!" Sydney yelped pushing till her face was bright red. Vaughn just grinned.

"Okay baby!" he said, holding her leg back and watching his child be born.

"Okay! Heads out!! Stop for a second Sydney!" the doctor said suctioning the baby's mouth and nose. Vaughn was crying slightly.

"Baby!! I see dimples!! Already! Look!" Vaughn cried happily. Sydney looked down in shock and smiled through tears.

"Okay Sydney.give me one more push, not too hard...slowly..there you go...and..baby's out!!!.....................

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>He he! Thought I was done there? I'm not THAT cruel!!</span>

"....and it's a....girl!!!!" the doctor said lifting the baby and draping the baby across Sydney's stomach where a nurse had placed a towel. Sydney cried out smiling away.

"oh.my...a baby girl!!!! Our daughter!!! She's so tiny!!" Sydney cried as her daughter started crying loudly as the nurses wiped her up.

"You did it baby!! I knew you could! A daughter...we have a daughter." Vaughn said happily in a complete daze, kissing Sydney on the mouth, then his newborn baby's head.

"Thank you." He whispered to her locking his eyes with hers.

"I love you." She said back.

"Love you too." He replied, gazing at his daughter.

"Hey precious, you're so adorable!! Look at those dimples and where's your hair??" Vaughn said, completely entranced with her.

"Okay daddy, you can cut the cord." A nurse said handing him the scissors and pointing where to cut.

"We're gonna go clean her up so the doctor can finish with you." A nurse told Sydney, picking her baby up. Sydney had a flash of anger in her eyes before she relaxed as Sytory walked over to tape the cutie pie as they did all the measurements and cleaning and stuff. Sydney sighed rolling her head towards her parents.

"Mama! Daddy! I did it!! It's a girl!!" Sydney exclaimed beaming away. They quickly finished up with Sydney, then the doctor went over to check on the baby.

"She's 6 pounds even. A tiny little cutie, but perfect." The doctor announced as the nurses bundled her up after placing three tiny separate bracelets, two on her wrists, one on her ankle. Then Vaughn and Sydney received their bracelets, Sydney getting two, since her baby was technically a preemie.

"She's so cute!" Sytory said as she hugged her sister. Then the doctor picked her up from the heating bed.

"Now, as the doctor to deliver this beauty, I get to hold her and pass her to you, a doctor privilege only. Oh, and also a photograph too, it'll go in my albums." The doctor said cheekily, holding the tiny bundle and carrying over to the proud new parents. He placed the baby girl in Sydney's outstretched arms, a nurse snapping a picture just as he did.

"So..what's my new grand daughters name?" Jack asked, finally coming over to Sydney since the doctor was done with her.

"Gosh....we have a couple ideas...but since she came early, we haven't had time to decide." Sydney said tiredly, not taking her eyes off her now quiet daughter.

"Well...we have some picked out, we'll have to discuss them more." Vaughn said as he touched his daughter sweetly on the cheeks.

"Can't believe she's older then her aunt or uncle." Jack commented a little while later when things were settled down.

Yelena, Lena, and Julia were visiting, Julia holding 'Little Girl' as they called her now. Irina continued on the oxygen mask, resting as much as she could.

"Guess who won the pool?" Sytory joked after coming in with Eric.

"Who?" Sydney asked as she held her daughter now.

"Agent James." Eric exclaimed as he eyed and cooed at the baby.

"James?! My homeless guy?!!" Sydney exclaimed, smiling.

"The one and only. One of the longest working agents now with the CIA. Great field agent back in the day, now does the little, but highly important jobs, like being your drop guy." Eric commented, smiling.

"Good for him!!" Sydney said, feeling happy for the guy who was such an important little part of her life.

"That's not all! Tell them Eric!" Sytory said excitedly.

"Get this..he's putting the money away. In a savings bond for your daughter. 'For her future', he says. Just needs her name." Eric exclaimed beaming.

"Wow!! How nice!! Oh..we HAVE to get him in here to meet her!" Sydney said, crying a little at the gesture.

"Yeah, maybe tomorrow." Vaughn said as he looked over at Irina clutching onto Jack's hand desperately.

"The epidural's wearing off." Jack commented when he saw them looking. Eric, Yelena, Lena, and Julia were all shooed out.

"But I want to be there for my sister!" Yelena said, looking at Irina worriedly.

"Nurse, please let her stay." Irina said breathing deeply at the contraction that came.

"Sure. As long as everything runs smoothly." The nurse said. Irina was now at 8 ½ almost 9.

"Not long now, love. You can do it." Jack said softly as he gazed at Irina's tired eyes, kissing her brow.

"This has got to be the longest labor out of all of them. It's coming up on 20 hours here. This baby better come or they'll miss my birthday." Irina said tiredly.

"How long was Sytory mom?" Sydney asked, knowing she herself had taken a little over 10 hours.

"Only 8 hours. It was just me and a midwife at her house. No drugs, no medicine; all natural." Irina said.

"Then this will be a breeze." Jack said.

"You bet..she was 8 days late. Over 9 pounds. Hurt like hell!" Irina said, scrunching her face as another contraction came. Sytory just shrugged.

"Sorry, ma." Was all she mumbled, smiling though.

As the moon slowly made it's way across the starry sky, Irina finally made it to 10. She was ready to go. And like the pro she was, she pushed the baby almost completely out easily.

"Okay, heads out..slow now Irina...shoulder's clear..and...baby's out!! It's a boy!!" the doctor yelled, saying the best words ever to Jack.

"A son!! I have a son!!" Jack exclaimed so happy he had tears down his face.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Jack said as they laid the baby boy on Irina's stomach and he kissed his wife sweetly.

"Look at all the blackish hair!! He's so handsome!" Irina beamed, tears falling. Their son lay there, whimpering away.

"Okay daddy, cut the cord." The nurse instructed showing him where. They took him to be cleaned up and to finish up Irina.

"Hey doc...just keep sewing...ALL the way up!! No more baby's from this gal." Irina joked hoarsely. Everyone giggled at that.

Once weighed, cleaned, and bracelets placed, the doctor came back doing his traditional pass off of the baby into Jack's hands.

"Got a 7lb. 5oz. baby boy, in excellent heath." The doctor said as he gently handed him over to Jack.

"Our son..hey there little man." Jack cooed, smiling big time. Vaughn sat next to him in his matching rocking chair holding his daughter too.

"I've did it baby!! I've got a son now!" Irina called over to Sydney, just like Sydney had done. Sydney just beamed.

"Now I'M an aunt!" Yelena said, smiling with tears in her eyes.

"May the spoiling begin!" Sytory joked, knowing her role.

{#}

An: There it is, the babies have arrived!! Next chapter you'll get their names, but if you'd like, suggestions are welcomed!!! I love to hear them, and if one intrigues me, I might just take it!!! Hope you enjoyed this; I kind of watch 'A Baby Story' religiously, so I had a lot of stuff to work with. Plus, I love seeing that magical time when a baby's born. My twin sis is even going into OB as a nurse!!!
Review Pweese? :angelic:
🦋
Thanx!

Aww.... That was such a great chapter!! You wrote everything perfectly!! Your such a great writer. I cant wait for more. Please update soon!!
Thanks for the PM!!

thanx for the reviews gals!!! :D
Next chapter SHOULD be up later tonight if I can get my internet to work a LITTLE bit faster than a granny with a walker going up Mt. Everest. :P Seriously, it's SOOOOOOO slow cause of this worm thing!!!! :angry: I've SOO had it with the WORM thing!!!! :madfire:
Anywho, in the meantime, I'd LOVE to here you're suggestions on names!!! :woot:
thanx and until later!!! :angelic: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(hopefully!)</span>
🦋 Colly E.

Yeah....the worm got the best of me!!! It's now 10,374,651 to 3, the worm slightly ahead. :confused: REALLY sorry about the delay! :blush: But no worries...It's up now!! This is the end of this one, sorry to say. I was thinking about a sequel awhile ago. But, still unsure.
I do have a post-The Telling story (don't we all? :blink: ) that's already typed out, just not sure if I should do it. Since the show premiere's so soon. Tell me what you think!! :angelic: On with this one!!! THANK YOU so much for reviewing, and PLEASE PLEASE review!!! I want to see if I can make it to 100!! :woot: Thanx!!!! :lol:
Enjoy!! :smiley:

D: Mine....IT'S ALL MINE!!! MUAHAHAHHAH!!! :Prop: Yeah, and I'm also the Queen of England and can run faster than a speeding bullet. :blink: So, don't sue. :blink:

{#}

Over the next 2 hours or so, people came in and out meeting the new arrivals.

"Get the cameras! Look!" Eric said to Jack, pointing over to one of the rockers. He looked over to find his boss, Kendall, holding both his son and his granddaughter. They snapped a few pictures as Kendall sat smiling like they were his own.

"That's going on the office wall." Kendall said smiling as Jack's son yawned his baby yawn.

"Aww! We KNEW Kendall could be a softy." Eric joked, snickering.

"So..what are these two cutie's names?" Julia asked a little while later as she held 'Baby boy Bristow' and Lena held 'Baby girl Bristow'. Sydney looked to Vaughn, having talked about their decision. Irina eyed Jack then turned to her niece's.

"Ahem..our son's name is...Skyler Jackson Bristow." Irina announced proudly.

"Skyler! That's perfect!" Sytory agreed. Julia looked down.

"Hey Skyler." She smiled, touching his little cheeks. Vaughn nodded at Sydney as everyone's attention turned to them.

"Well...everybody. We've decided that our daughter should have a little bit of everything as part of her name. So...her name is..Shelby Andale Michelle Vaughn." Sydney announced.

"That's pretty!" Will said, nodding his head as he repeated it.

"Shelby from..well, me I guess. The 'S' theme. I've always loved that name too.and it's from the Bible too. Andale {Awhn-dell} is the Russian version of Angel...and Michelle from her daddy, obviously." Sydney explained. Everyone loved the name, especially her mom with the added Russian part.

Not long after, visiting hours was over, so everyone left except the new daddies.

Within three days, they all were released to go home in excellent health.

Sydney and Vaughn brought their new daughter home to balloons and banners that said 'It's a Girl!!', all done up in their front yard. Donovan instantly became attached to Shelby, the first night he stayed protectively right under her bassinet.

Jack and Irina brought there new son home to 'It's a Boy!' banners and balloons also. Irina loved calling her new baby boy her 'Little Man'. Jack thought it quite ironic since she was once called 'The Man'. Irina laughed at that also, never really connecting it. Jack was completely smitten with his new son, always dotting on him. Irina knew she was going to have a hard time EVER with keeping this new child from being spoiled rotten by his daddy.

After about 2 weeks, both babies had to go in for there 2 week shots and check ups and both mommies had to wait in the hall, not being able to bare the screaming when their newborns received their shots. The doctors prefer it that way so the babies won't associate pain with their parents.

When the babies were 1 month old they went on a visit to the JTF to visit 'Uncle Kendall, Uncle Dixon, Uncle Marshall, and Uncle Eric' as they became known. And Aunt Agent Phillips was in tears at how adorable the 'Bristow babies' were.

All in all, life went on for the Bristow/Derevko/Vaughn clan, even though there was still danger out there. They had to move on and not let it run their lives.

The cycle may never end for them, but the couldn't wait for it to. They had to live their lives for all it was worth.

And they did.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~~~~~~~~~~THE~END~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

:thinking: :( :byesad: 🇳🇴 :depressed: :harp: :cheers: :hi: 🛴 :blowakiss:
:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
🦋 Colly E.

:D (y) (y) Excellent ending to a wonderful story. I know I have said it before, but you really are a talented writer. I would love to read a sequel to this or your post-telling story.

Thanks for all the pm's.

wow wow wow. Great chapter! Im so sad this fic is over! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!! Your such a great writer! I just loved this. You really should put up your other story! If you do, or put up any story, please PM me! Thanks!
And thanks for the PM for this chapter!!

Aww! :angelic: Thanx alias_luver and Alias Fan Gillian!! :blush:
Thanx for reading AND reviewing my fic!! :D I'll definitly be posting my next fic soon, so keep a look out for a PM!! Not quite sure of a name of it yet!!! :rolleyes:
🦋 Colly E.

hey Colly!
I didn't know you wanted to end the story so soon! :(
I loved your fic though 👍 (as you probably already know)
I'm sorry you haven't seen me for a while, but like I told you, I'm afraid I can only respond during the weekends now! :angry: :angry2:
please let me know if you plan to write another fic...... I'll read it for sure, you know I will!
I hope Abrams will send us on a mission soon............. I can't wait hihi
maybe you could write a fic about us, two newly recruted agents join the CIA..... hihiiiihihihihihihi :lol: :lol: it's just an idea, you don't have to do it!

love ya
bye :bye: bye :bye:
Maartje

Back