Gilmore Girls in Australia

I HATE that! I mean they could at least be THANKFUL that every single freaking TV show that's made in America at least gets aired once...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BRING IT BACK ALREADY! Or switch channels! or... SOMETHING

Ok, I don't know where else to post this but AMY AND DAN LEFT THE SHOW?????????

HOW DID I ONLY JUST FIND THIS OUT?

I am now very, very, very and truly frightened for the fate of Gilmore Girls. Oh, man, this sucks. She had a vision! She knew the last line of the show ever! I really hope she TOLD this to someone... I hope that Dave Rosenthal knows what he's doing. Gilmore Girls can't start sucking! I'll lose the little faith in the media I had left! :(

Yep, they left. It had something to do with the network not renewing the show for another 2 years, but it's because the WB and UPN merged that they only have given 1/2 season contracts to all of the shows because of budget reasons. Plus i don't think the actors really wanted to sign up for more than season 7 anyway so what can you do?

I'm calmer now. So it's less 'OMG' and more 'Oh, that's so sad that they're not going to be a part of the end of their show'. I never thought Gilmore Girls would go longer than 7 seasons. Doesn't 'Gilmore Girls Season 8' sound kind of wrong? Am I insane? Oh well, as long as the ending actually wraps everything up and feels complete, I'll be content.

And, really, my happiness is all that matters. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but if Dave can resurrect the show, they might get an extension on their contracts and we might get a full season.

IMO, the only way this can happen if is Luke and Lor FINALLY GET MARRIED. It has to happen.

I think Amy also said that she was happy to sort of consult with Dave about stuff, so I think she may have already told him where she thought the show was gonna go, but hey, he was there the entire time during Season 6 so in all the writers meetings he would have been there, and he'd know what the hell is supposed to happen to all the characters. So he's not someone completely new coming onto the crew, he's been there, done that, so that's slighty reassuring!